It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Realism.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

If you have friends who 'believe' that conspiracy theories are just a silly nonsense and that governments (or rich cartels) don't conspire then there are some relevant videos below which deal with some real world examples.

Amongst other things false flags, CIA drug running, Operation Seaspray, MKUltra mind control, Atrazine effects and directed war deception are covered in this one.

5 Conspiracy “Theories” That Became Conspiracy Facts.

Video

Project Sunshine, Bayer HIV antics, heart attack guns and prohibition poisoning are also brought up in this one.

Cointelpro and actions like Gladio, Paperclip, Northwoods, Tuskegee etc. are also covered in this one.. along with the curiously timed 2019 FBI document labelling conspiracy theorists a 'threat'.

From 33:00

Also thought this article was a rather relevant one - number 3 dealing with the FBI is quite an eyeopener (as is number 8 dealing with Operation Ajax) and I was completely unaware that Turkey bombed its own consulate in 1955.

10 Inside Jobs That Governments Blamed On Enemies

In a false flag operation, the government or another group stages an event to look like it was carried out by someone besides the real perpetrators. The deceivers use this tactic to discredit another group and start wars, enact severe laws, overthrow political opponents, gain alliances, or otherwise get an advantage.

As we will see, those carrying out the acts are all too willing to sacrifice lives or promote fear and violence to solidify their ruses. Some of these events are proven to be false flags, while others are simply suspected.

10 The Sinking Of The USS Maine

9 Operation Himmler

8 Operation Ajax

7 The Soviet Union Bombed Russia

6 The Reichstag Fire

5 Mukden Incident Of 1931

4 Macedonian Police Frame Terrorists

3 The FBI Creates Terrorist Plots

2 Italian Police Fake Evidence

1 Turkey Bombs Its Own Consulate

link

edit on 18-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Does seem these days TPTB aren't too impressed with people thinking for themselves but suppose when it comes to 'alternative' opinions on 'official' narratives then full freedom of enquiry is a pretty important factor when living in a healthy, functioning society.

Actually can't seem to find anyone who believes we are living in a healthy, functioning society but nevermind.

Lots of other avenues to explore when it comes to conspiracy realism (including Hegelian dialectics and modern day Mockingbird) but despite the objective reality of it all there does appear to be an ongoing and concerted campaign by mainstream toadies to suppress and vilify the subject.

As well as the FBI document mentioned above there's also this recent 'study' which proclaimed that CT's make people 'criminal' - will also never forget British politician David Cameron's silly comments about non violent conspiracy theorists being 'just as dangerous as ISIS'.

Pic

Anyway, there's a good free E-book her e about 'conspiracy theory' and although it was first used in the 1880's there's an informative vid below about the weaponization of the term.

The Central Intelligence Agency released the following memo in April 1967 categorized as “PSYCH” which essentially weaponized the use of the label “conspiracy theorist” and laid out a number of dirty tactics using “elite friendly contacts” including politicians and media figures to discredit and shut down any claims and ultimately demonize anyone who attempted to challenge the government’s official version of events.

This is how it worked then and it’s clearly still how it works today.

Document

It may not matter much anyway as thanks to 2012 alterations to the Smith-Mundt Act it's now perfectly legal for the government to domestically disseminate propaganda to the public - also turns out it's now perfectly legal for news channels to lie to the public.

Think a lot of people are starting to wake up and smell the coffee and would be interested in any thoughts or opinions relevant to the content (although preferably not from these guys).

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Great thread S&F .. Older folks know about some of this stuff but I wonder if the young ones have ?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

THIS thread.....is the heart and soul of ATS as far as I'm concerned.

This is what ATS means to me, conspiracy theories that are proven conspiracies.

Above....Top....Secret....

Can't get more secret than that. And with the ATS members that have imparted knowledge over the years...the interweb has nothing even remotely comparable to this website. I bet CIA sqwerts browse ATS and say "Holy Spit I didn't know THAT!!!".

Since I finally was able to rejoin I've stopped visiting TGP and BB. ATS is internet gold, and should create their own currency, with the Twin Towers on one side and a pic of Johnny Anonymous on the other.

Anyways, I'm pissed you posted when you did. You could have waited until after I slept for a few hours.

Thanks for the adrenaline rush you dirty rotten so and so.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Only old school CTs know the term was born out of the Kennedy
assassination. Some people still don't understand what's happening
to them even after you them. It's an actual block in their subconscious.

Never had it myself.

I like me some Whatsherface.
edit on 18-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I guess these facts are to much for some to integrate into a working model for society, without shattering their trust in everything they held dear...

Don't see echelon mentioned.
The information age combined with everything mentioned gives a very powerful tool to control the narrative and preemptive actions against divergence.

Great thread

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thanks Karl, good thread.

I think a lot of the American examples are at least known by some. I wonder about all the other countries in the world who don't allow access to their records and archives.

Gotta be a lot of undetected skullduggery 'out there'.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The globalist movement prefers, as Old Man Joe put it, truth over facts™.

Or as Bush jr said: you are with us or against us.

They plan to roll over anything standing in their way.

They have the courts.

They are in political seats of power.

They have global bodies like WHO and WEF paving the way.

Whatever they don't control yet they villify and weaken in the media worldwide.

They control social media.

They own the fact checkers.

All rules are off the table to achieve their objectives.

Epstein did not kill himself.

We are being slapped around because they feel threatened.

They have turned this energy towards us.

Everything that's bought and paid for has been instructed to rain confusion down upon us.

It seems like they are hurried to meet a certain timeline because they don't even care how obvious it is to see there's a big conspiracy unfolding in front of us in real time.

Eta:great thread. It sent me off on a rant.

edit on 18-6-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The Five Eyes.

Opabinia.

But seriously what country would want to do secret business with the U.S.

We have more leaks than a Chinese nuclear reactor.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Facts are now trademarked.

That's funked up.

And if you look at all the E.O.s Joek crayoned, yeah, they're in a rush to do something.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned lately, the intentional crash of the U.S. dollar.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I wish the first video would have explained the "chemtrail" thing a bit better. Offering legitimacy to those who believe persistent contrails are "chemtrails" based on their longevity alone doesn't help the truth at all. The examples given were all verifiable fact, and verifiably done at low altitudes for obvious reasons.

But fantastic thread none the less. it's a shame the video is on Bitchute. Some here use that alone as an excuse to ignore the content.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Appreciate the replies and don't know who he is but thought Saul Bellow made a good point here.

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."

Saul Bellow

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Or as Bush jr said: you are with us or against us.

Ah yes very nice rant mate and following on from the Paperclip and MKUltra links there's some interesting factual family history below.

G.W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush, and his father in law, George Herbert Walker, initially made their fortune supplying the Nazi War Machine as it rolled its way through in conquest of Europe. 

Bush money supplied Nazi steel, gas, materials, ammo, and on and on until Prescott was charged with the trading with the enemy act.

link

Also thought Professor Anthony Sutton brought up some very interesting facts here.

originally posted by: network dude

it's a shame the video is on Bitchute. Some here use that alone as an excuse to ignore the content.

Mate think that's the last remaining link on the internet - seems someone has been rather busy deleting that vid because it used to be hosted everywhere.

Did find the accompanying article though and there are more links below about Sea-spray and other 'actions' on the U.S. public.

Except, of course, for the pesky little fact that the US government did do precisely that. In the San Francisco Bay Area in 1950, to be precise. The covert US Navy experiment was codenamed "Sea-Spray," and for once you don't need to be a mind-reader to figure out what the program actually did. They sprayed people. From the sea. Pretty straightforward, hey?

But wait, what were they spraying people with exactly? Oh, just Serratia marcescens. You know, the "rod-shaped gram-negative bacteria in the family Enterobacteriaceae" that just happens to be a human pathogen?

And what exactly did the Navy hope to accomplish with this experiment? Why, to "determine the susceptibility of a big city like San Francisco to a bioweapon attack by terrorists," of course.

And what did they actually accomplish? The death of at least one person and the hospitalization of many others.

Which, I suppose, answers the experimenters' question, doesn't it? Are San Franciscans susceptible to a bioweapon attack by terrorists? Well, yes, evidently . . . assuming by the word "terrorist" you mean the US Navy.

So surely this type of thing was just a one-off. They never tried something like this before or since, right? . . . Right?

So surely this type of thing was just a one-off. They never tried something like this before or since, right? . . . Right?

. . . Oh, of course they did.

But don't worry, guys. I'm sure the government wouldn't be doing anything like this to the unwitting masses today.

That's just crazy talk.

link

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The British did the same spraying e.coli into the air, via ships and planes. They even either used or planned to use the underground tunnels in London for a "simulated" attack and subway tunnels.

They did this to protect the citizens of course. They sent out people in hazard suits to measure the concentration each square mile or then square miles at the corners (approximately). Like a grid.

I found this 19 year old article, from the Guardian though.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: F5thCav

I think a lot of the American examples are at least known by some. I wonder about all the other countries in the world who don't allow access to their records and archives.

That's an extremely good point mate and thought this article concerning Guatemala had some real time relevance - especially considering those involved.

Over 750 victims have sued The Rockefeller Foundation, the Johns Hopkins Hospital, the Johns Hopkins University, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, and the Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation, alleging that they were the driving force behind human experiments in which vulnerable populations of Guatemalans were deceived and intentionally exposed to syphilis, gonorrhea and other venereal diseases and pathogens, without giving any informed consent.

The experiments targeted school children, orphans, psychiatric hospital patients, prison inmates and military conscripts. 

"This seems like something right out of Dr. Mengele's notebook." 

That is how Bradley Stoner, MD, past President of the American Sexually Transmitted Disease Association, has described these Guatemala experiments in public statements, comparing them to the Nazi medical experiments inflicted upon Jews in Auschwitz during the Second World War. 

Key Rockefeller and Johns Hopkins researchers involved in the Guatemala Experiments, were also behind the now infamous Tuskegee experiments, in which 600 impoverished African-American sharecroppers were never informed they had syphilis, and were given placebos rather than real medicine.  The researchers watched while the experiment subjects wasted away and infected their wives and children with the disease.

Rockefeller, Johns Hopkins Behind Horrific Human Syphilis Experiments

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

If you have friends who 'believe' that conspiracy theories are just a silly nonsense and that governments (or rich cartels) don't conspire then there are some relevant videos below which deal with some real world examples.

Amongst other things false flags, CIA drug running, Operation Seaspray, MKUltra mind control, Atrazine effects and directed war deception are covered in this one.

5 Conspiracy “Theories” That Became Conspiracy Facts.

Video

Project Sunshine, Bayer HIV antics, heart attack guns and prohibition poisoning are also brought up in this one.

Cointelpro and actions like Gladio, Paperclip, Northwoods, Tuskegee etc. are also covered in this one.. along with the curiously timed 2019 FBI document labelling conspiracy theorists a 'threat'.

From 33:00

Also thought this article was a rather relevant one - number 3 dealing with the FBI is quite an eyeopener (as is number 8 dealing with Operation Ajax) and I was completely unaware that Turkey bombed its own consulate in 1955.

10 Inside Jobs That Governments Blamed On Enemies

In a false flag operation, the government or another group stages an event to look like it was carried out by someone besides the real perpetrators. The deceivers use this tactic to discredit another group and start wars, enact severe laws, overthrow political opponents, gain alliances, or otherwise get an advantage.

As we will see, those carrying out the acts are all too willing to sacrifice lives or promote fear and violence to solidify their ruses. Some of these events are proven to be false flags, while others are simply suspected.

10 The Sinking Of The USS Maine

9 Operation Himmler

8 Operation Ajax

7 The Soviet Union Bombed Russia

6 The Reichstag Fire

5 Mukden Incident Of 1931

4 Macedonian Police Frame Terrorists

3 The FBI Creates Terrorist Plots

2 Italian Police Fake Evidence

1 Turkey Bombs Its Own Consulate

link

Thanks for this thread. U r gu ru

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Thanks mate but all I'm doing is posting other people's research.. so hats off to them.

Whatever hole you go down it always does seem to lead back to the same groups and families though (if you follow the money).

Here's more about testing on unsuspecting citizens.

It wasn’t the only time the U.S. government did this.

Federal researchers secretly fogged Minneapolis and St. Louis during the Korean War. In 1966, they would run a similar experiment on New York City, dropping light bulbs filled with Bacillus subtilis variant niger into subway stations during rush hour to see how far the bacilli would spread—more than a million New Yorkers were exposed. In all, the Army acknowledged having conducted bacteriological tests on 239 populated areas between 1949 and 1969.

The tests were part of a large-scale, secret program of germ warfare research and development. The CIA researched possible targets, such as the Moscow subway, and military researchers designed a biological balloon bomb that could carry infectious spores far into enemy territory.

The Pentagon tested and stockpiled means of inducing illness. By 1971, its arsenal of weaponized disease contained, among other articles, 220 pounds of anthrax, 804 pounds of tularemia, 334 pounds of Venezuelan equine encephalitis, 5,098 gallons of Q fever, and tens of thousands of bombs.

The Great Germ War Cover-Up

There's also this early piece from Dolan about the CIA corporate media so one can only imagine how bad it is now.

..In addition ,the history of the U.S. media shows unsettling developments,not least of which is penetration by the intelligence community.

By the early 1950s,the CIA had cosy relationships with most major media executives in America.

The most significant of these were with the New York Times, Washington Post, Christian Science Monitor, New York Herald Tribune, Saturday Evening Post, Miami Herald, Time-Life, CBS News, Scripps-Howard Newspapers, Hearst Newspapers, The Associated Press, United Press International, The Mutual Broadcasting System and Reuters.

In addition ,the CIA had major ownership over many proprietary publications throughtout Europe,Asia and the Americas.

By the early 1970s the agency admitted to having working relationships with over four hundred American journalists.
Consider the possiblities with four hundred strategically placed people throughout the mainstream media.

There is evidence that this relationship continues.

Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein actually did a full treatment of the CIA/media connection (published in Rolling Stone magazine - 1977) but apparently it got 'sidelined' and the link is now deleted.

Excerpts:

The CIA even ran a formal training program in the 1950s to teach its agents to be journalists. Intelligence officers were "taught to make noises like reporters," explained a high CIA official, and were then placed in major news organizations with help from management.

'These were the guys who went through the ranks and were told, "You're going to be a journalist," the CIA official said. Relatively few of the 400-some relationships described in Agency files followed that pattern, however; most involved persons who were already bona fide journalists when they began undertaking tasks for the Agency.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Another excellent thread K !
Would just like to add that those are the without doubt proven ones, and there are many more suspected, but difficult to prove ones.

Poison a co-worker : get fired and go to jail.

Unless of course one works for the Peoples Gubmint : then they get medals, commendations, and promotions !

Ever wonder why psychopaths work their way into gubmint/military/3-letter positions ?

Where else can they get a pat on the back, for deliberately injuring innocent people ?
What kind of people rise to the top of such organizations ?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

And there are people who think the old days are gone and this kind of stff does not happen any longer : WRONG !
www.activistpost.com...

Case in point: the FBI.

The government’s henchmen have become the embodiment of how power, once acquired, can be so easily corrupted and abused. Indeed, far from being tough on crime, FBI agents are also among the nation’s most notorious lawbreakers.

Whether the FBI is planting undercover agents in churches, synagogues and mosques; issuing fake emergency letters to gain access to Americans’ phone records; using intimidation tactics to silence Americans who are critical of the government, or persuading impressionable individuals to plot acts of terror and then entrapping them, the overall impression of the nation’s secret police force is that of a well-dressed thug, flexing its muscles and doing the boss’ dirty work.

The FBI, CIA, NSA can justify anything in their own minds no matter what the act is all in the name of national security ..

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Would just like to add that those are the without doubt proven ones, and there are many more suspected, but difficult to prove ones.

Thanks buddy and could not agree more about that.

:

Not often but sometimes new info does come to light and thought there were some interesting revelations below about 'Operation Mongoose' (and Northwoods).

Another document summarizing Operation Mongoose includes a forerunner to the false flag terror plan that became part of the now-infamous Operation Northwoods

The 5 Most Explosive Documents From The JFK Files

Also thought this article raised a good point about the possibility of an ongoing normalisation process.

Since that time a remarkable number of conspiracies-that-dare-not-be-mentioned from the CFR to the Bilderberg Group to the Bohemian Grove are now banal political talking points.

Whereas mainstream radio hosts once played Twilight Zone music when callers tried to discuss the CFR, now Hillary Clinton blithely admits that the State Department receives marching orders from them; whereas the Bilderberg Group was once subject to a complete media blackout, it now has its own website and press releases.

link

edit on 19-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

And there are people who think the old days are gone and this kind of stff does not happen any longer..

Probably now worse then ever mate.

It's been mirrored from another blog but there are 56 very interesting points listed at the link below - also some relevant audio and quotes.

• Sourced by dfnj2015:

Mirrored from Washington's Blog (due to their server being swamped)

In the following instances, officials in the government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack) admit to it, either orally, in writing, or through photographs or videos..

Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, Generals, Spooks, Soldiers and Police ADMIT to False Flag Terror

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join