It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Realism.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Actual realization.

edit on 22-9-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Ever wonder why psychopaths work their way into gubmint/military/3-letter positions ?

Mate they have absolutely no idea

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Maybe none of us gots any idears ?

Not only is everything confusing, but it seems, upon inspection and reflection, to be confusing on-porpoise.

We're all unconscious, to different degrees.

... It's a nice, not too hot a morning, pleasant under the trees, and a rather cool breeze, which one hopes you will not mind, and it is rather convenient to go to sleep here. (Laughter) If you are well-covered with blankets and all the rest of it, nice Sunday morning, free of all the office work, and labour and travail and skill. And under the trees in the dappled light it's rather pleasant. 'You can go on talking, but it doesn't matter, I'll go to sleep and you go on.' (Laughter) If that is what you want, go to sleep. But if we are serious, earnest, which we must be because that's one of the crises we have come to - it's no longer mere entertainment, no longer mere intellectual game, or seeking sensation from one thing to another, or from another. We've got to face some extraordinary crises in life - life being our consciousness. The crisis is not in economics, political, religious, but the crisis is in our consciousness - why we are what we are after thousands and thousands of years - that's where the crisis is. And merely to solve the economic crisis or the political crisis or the brutality of ideologies and wars, it's not only there but it's much deeper. So we are going to enquire first, because they're all related, all problems are related to each other, they are not separate. If one can solve one problem completely, then you have solved all other problems because there is no separate problem, whether it be sexual, whether it be the desire to fulfil, and so on. So in the resolution of one is solved the whole thing, if you know how to do it ...

J. Krishnamurti : A Crisis in our Consciousness.
Public Talk 2 Ojai, California, USA - 12 May 1985.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

The crisis is not in economics, political, religious, but the crisis is in our consciousness - why we are what we are after thousands and thousands of years - that's where the crisis is. And merely to solve the economic crisis or the political crisis or the brutality of ideologies and wars, it's not only there but it's much deeper

It's really weird anywho you ask doesn't think this is what we're meant to be...

I think when politics, economy and religion doesn't reflect the consciousness, there will be diffrent ways that dissociation will manifest.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Maybe none of us gots any idears ?

Not only is everything confusing, but it seems, upon inspection and reflection, to be confusing on-porpoise.

We're all unconscious, to different degrees.

Well thanks for keeping me on the right path brother and I really was quite 'off it' when I submitted that last post.

Also hate to do it but thought this quote just about summed thing up.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Here's No. 6

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Also when I watched this video I thought "what are the odds?" Too many coincidences. Maybe it is not a conspiracy, but then it seems paranormal. Anyway I think it is strange to say the least. The video has english subs and it is about many coincidences between the moon landing and the book written by Jules Verne called "Around the moon".

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Amongst other things false flags, CIA drug running, Operation Seaspray, MKUltra mind control, Atrazine effects and directed war deception are covered in this one.

Looks like the Atrazine poisoning is off the charts these days.

Has any corporation been held accountable for this (does anyone know)?

edit on 29-9-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join