It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good news on Ivermectin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Link to Article

Letter from Greg Hunt himself confirms Ivermectin can be prescribed by your GP (Off-label)

If your friends or family are concerned about getting this year’s seasonal cough…tell them about this and show them the research. This could help ease people’s fear and anxiety about getting sick.

Link to letter

Greg Hunt is the Health Minister of Australia and recently got his 2nd covid shot last weekend. Had some reports of a rash on leg soon after his 1st shot.

Anyway, this letter is heavily retracted, but does have one paragraph that got past the censors.

I acknowledge some physicians are providing Ivermectin off-label. As you would know, the practice of prescribing regulated medicines outside of their approved indications is not regulated nor controlled by the Therapeutics Goods Administration, as it is at the discretion of the proscribing physician.

The TGA has clamped down on HCQ hard. Heard of one doctor lost his medical license in QLD for trying to prescribe it for covid last year. A lot of pressure was applied to block it. One Representative, Clive Palmer bought a big stack of it just to get locked up by the Feds. Many doctors have been scared and threatened of using it. The Covid Medical Network was one group of doctors that have been challenging the TGA's policy.

I have not seen any resistance from the TGA's website on Ivermectin and covid. It would be good for Greg Hunt to make a public statement on this this issue and clear up some doubt that this going on. As a start, it does present a strong case for any physician that can see its benefits.

In the USA, the American Frontline Doctors have been going through similar issues getting access to safe, cheep and well known treatments. With the FDA and CDC getting gridlocked by the money, the Frontline Doctors do appear to be making progress in getting the treatments out to those who want it.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Greg Hunt would be one of the first people, probably only people besides fauci, that I woual applaud getting a fatal blood clot.

That man is a rotten to the core charlatan. Look into his past to see how much he cares. Corrupt to the core.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

And let's not forget that in April last year--just as Lockdowns started--Australian scientists proved that Ivermectin killed Corona virus within 48 hrs

www.news.com.au... 6aefc4b704f4fd890bd4c2c

Since the only pretext for Lockdowns was to prevent hospitals being overwhelmed--they could have dealt with severe cases quickly & simply
But Killing Independent businesses was the Globalist Goal
No more Middle Class Wealth building
Unless you work for Govt/ Govt contractors= Collaborators

edit on 16-6-2021 by viviantzamis because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2021 by viviantzamis because: link didnt work

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: viviantzamis

hope the link works now
www.news.com.au... 6aefc4b704f4fd890bd4c2c

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Greg Hunt is the Health Minister of Australia

Well, that kills his credibility in a shot.

I thought you were going to quote somebody important.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

this is the title of the article April 4 2020
Coronavirus Australia: Ivermectin, Anti-parasitic drug kills COVID-19 in lab

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Ivermectin treatment is a ‘real killer of coronavirus’: Professor

Yep. Professor Thomas Borody was a big supporter of it back in April 2020. While the WHO and big pharma companies said there was never any evidence and it is dangerous, it was not in their economic interest to conduct any studies into Ivermectin. Since then, a lot of independent doctors and researchers from all around the world have done their own studies.

c19ivermectin.com
edit on 16-6-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
More recently:

COVID, Ivermectin and the Crime of the Century (Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein)

Pierre Kory and Bret Weinstein discuss the obvious fact that YES Ivermectin is a MIRACLE CURE for COVID-19. Yet, Big Pharma REFUSES to accept it EVEN IF MILLIONS of people die worldwide.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So Trump was right all along. Just like the countless other times he called things the way they were only to be called a liar 24/7 by the left and their cronies. For example, spying on his campaign, not peeing on Russian hookers, his magic wand to bring back manufacturing jobs, how to solve the crisis on the border, talking down North Korea, not starting a nuclear war, hell not starting any new wars and on and on and on.

I could literally go on for 4 years since that’s how long the left and their buddies in the MSM and tech industry have been full stop hypocrites and liars. If we were dealing with level minded individuals you would see a lot of apologies on this site, but we all know how disgusting these people are so I won’t hold my breath. Instead they will force feed you their politics and risk your life all in the name of power. I hope people hang or worse.
edit on 16-6-2021 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

he says at the 2min mark that " Corona is very simple to kill"

he says it has a 100% cure rate & it can be used as a preventative as well
And its interesting that he fully supports Ivermectin--but not hydrocloroquine

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Hydroxychloroquine has been getting good results with covid from around the world as well. From the data so far, Ivermectin looks to be a little safer and effective than HCQ. They are still both good drugs and depends what is available. If using HCQ, combining it with Zinc and Vitamin D helps get better results.

c19hcq.com

From what I have read, Ivermectin would be my first choice, HCQ next, Quine if that is all that is available. Can find Quine in tonic water and lemon/grapefruit skins. There are plenty of other drugs that can help as the medical community finds out more.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Hydroxychloroquine has been getting good results with covid from around the world as well. From the data so far, Ivermectin looks to be a little safer and effective than HCQ. They are still both good drugs and depends what is available. If using HCQ, combining it with Zinc and Vitamin D helps get better results.

c19hcq.com

From what I have read, Ivermectin would be my first choice, HCQ next, Quine if that is all that is available. Can find Quine in tonic water and lemon/grapefruit skins. There are plenty of other drugs that can help as the medical community finds out more.

Can you link to a website with some semblance of credibility?

You might as well link to my Instagram account, at least I'm not peddling affiliate links.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

c19hcq.com

You might as well link to my Instagram account, at least I'm not peddling affiliate links.

nothing will convince you , even if a member quoted Lord Fauci himself

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Good news is like an allergy to you isn't it?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This medicine being approved to humans might work out well for other diseases that have over-reation potential similar to this virus. It has more than one method of action it utilizes to block this virus.

It is cheap and somewhat effective and does not usually have any serious side effects for people, so I suppose we really do not need a substitute natural medicine.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

c19hcq.com

It is being accepted as a treatment by some of the major health agencies around the world because of it's effectiveness and low side effects. Why do you need a credible website to be posted when it is being proven all over.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

c19hcq.com

nothing will convince you , even if a member quoted Lord Fauci himself

That's because he took the jab and now can't process any information that might indicate that he seriously f^$%ked up. I'd start researching vaccine reversal methods if I were him.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: viviantzamis

he says at the 2min mark that " Corona is very simple to kill"

he says it has a 100% cure rate & it can be used as a preventative as well
And its interesting that he fully supports Ivermectin--but not hydrocloroquine

If - according to these same people/reports - Ivermectin is also effective even at the latest stages of CV19, I would have to agree with him not supporting hydroxy - much safer, much more effective even in late stages, much cheaper... that is called a 'no-brainer'...

And if Trump had learned about Ivermectin when he did Hyroxy, I'm sure he'd have come to the same conclusion.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

And if Trump had learned about Ivermectin when he did Hyroxy, I'm sure he'd have come to the same conclusion.

you do realize that they would have grilled, boiled and fried him for it, nothing came out of his mouth that would have been acceptable

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: tanstaafl
"And if Trump had learned about Ivermectin when he did Hyroxy, I'm sure he'd have come to the same conclusion."

you do realize that they would have grilled, boiled and fried him for it, nothing came out of his mouth that would have been acceptable

Yeah, I know, but he didn't care about that.

The fact is, he could have issued an EO mandating the use of these therapies. He could have then used the certain backlash from big pharma, the FDA and the rest of the medical mafia as an opportunity to make public all of the documents pertaining to conflicts of interest (the fact that the NIH and CDC own patents in these high priced drugs with all kinds of nasty side effects, the revolving door between high dollar big pharma executive positions and high positions in the FDA, the ones supposedly regulating them), point out the idiocy of Merk declaring Ivermectin unsafe - in spite of the fact that it is one of their own drugs that has a decades long extraordinarily safe track record, but that it is out of patent so costs just pennies per dose, compared to thousands of dollars per dose for the others, etc etc, ad nauseum.

I'm not sure why he didn't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join