It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart inflammation in young men higher than expected after Pfizer, Moderna vaccines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Me too.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Let's revisit how you jumped into this thread shall we?

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: dug88

"The agency said it is still assessing the risk from the condition and has not yet concluded that there was a causal relationship between the vaccines and cases of myocarditis or pericarditis"

"The overwhelming majority of the cases have occurred within a week of vaccination," Shimabukuro said.

Yeah I am sure their is no causal relationship, when young healthy men have heart inflammation that requires hospitilization 1 week after getting the vaccine. GTFOH

Remind me, how many folk have died of Covid in the US?

Now, it sounds to me like you were downplaying the heart problems of these young men by your statement. Would you like to tell them that their problems are insignificant?

Oh, and some vaccines work - some don't. Everything official sources say about these vaccines (if you look past the talkng heads on TV) indicate that they don't

Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Let's revisit how you jumped into this thread shall we?

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: dug88

"The agency said it is still assessing the risk from the condition and has not yet concluded that there was a causal relationship between the vaccines and cases of myocarditis or pericarditis"

"The overwhelming majority of the cases have occurred within a week of vaccination," Shimabukuro said.

Yeah I am sure their is no causal relationship, when young healthy men have heart inflammation that requires hospitilization 1 week after getting the vaccine. GTFOH

Remind me, how many folk have died of Covid in the US?

Now, it sounds to me like you were downplaying the heart problems of these young men by your statement. Would you like to tell them that their problems are insignificant?

Oh, and some vaccines work - some don't. Everything official sources say about these vaccines (if you look past the talkng heads on TV) indicate that they don't

Deal with it.

Jumped onto this thread. Apologies. Didn't know that someone died and put you in charge.

So according to you the vaccines don't work.

Talking heads? No. Scientific fact.

Insignificant?

You really don't get statistics.

I blame your rubbish education system but it's too late for education for you my friend.

Not rising to take your trolling bait.

Watching Euro 2020 football. Yes 2020. Cos of Covid it's been delayed before you ask.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Take a look over here and see how the CDC creates it's scientific facts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or don't. Stay complacent and malleable, I tried.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Take a look over here and see how the CDC creates it's scientific facts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or don't. Stay complacent and malleable, I tried.

More confirmation bias from you. Try harder.

Watching football now.

Stop harshing my vibe, maaan.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Sounds like your confirmation bias stopped you from looking at the information.
Stay blissful bro.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

If a person who doesn't want to get sick is constantly told that the vaccine is the only way to stay safe, that it's the only way the mask comes off, that it's the only way they will get their life back, people tend to comply. The vast majority of people can't afford to be stoic in the face of ruin when their families are at stake.

I had to have a long talk with the family about our resistance. Everyone knows what the potential life-changing consequences are if and when the time comes for me to say no.

But we're few. The idea is to convince people to our side with reason and evidence, not write them off as deserving of injury or death because they took it.

No one deserves to be mutilated by an experimental drug.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Your moral compass is missing the needle.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Its the death of rational thought and truths .I hope this crap all works out . Relax … Im not your enemy . Just applying Hegel’s dialectics to this vaccine mess . Read the new Reuters report about young men having heart issues reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes
All you hear people say is “ Ive done my research “ before getting the death shot . My question is this : What research have they done , and do they realize that they are the research base ????

So what research have you done to conclude it's a "death shot"?

Are there millions of dead bodies piled high in the streets?
Not yet, but I’m 42 and healthy, I fall in an extremely low risk group for COVID, thereby passing on any experimental vaccine that is likely to do more harm than the virus itself. Oh well, those who got theirs should feel safe if it works and not concern themselves with me, yet I have ppl telling me I need to get this unproven jab, I tell them all the same thing, “you got yours, if it works, you have nothing to worry about with me not getting mine.”

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Your moral compass is missing the needle.

Why? because i would be ok with the torture of those who cause mass human experimentation and genocide? Those who fancy themselves gods among men?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Exactly, nobody deserves to be injured by a dangerous drug promoted by pharma and career bureaucrats.

And you are exactly correct that everybody has been terrorized for the last year.

Still, each individual has the responsibility to protect himself, and to take into account that his mind is being bent by propagandists.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A little big of sidenotes:

1. Every vaccine has side effects.
2. 283 out of the millions of people who got vaccinated, including myself, is a very small number.
3. People tout that the % of deaths in coronavarius was actually low and had a 99.9% survival rate
4. The same people who touted these numbers are ones who didnt mask up and told others its all a scam
5. With using this logic, they should be doing the same thing with these absolutely small numbers with the vaccine and shrug it off just the same

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yes.

If you fancy yourself better than your enemies I'd think you'd endeavor to actually BE better.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777
A little big of sidenotes:

1. Every vaccine has side effects.
2. 283 out of the millions of people who got vaccinated, including myself, is a very small number.
3. People tout that the % of deaths in coronavarius was actually low and had a 99.9% survival rate
4. The same people who touted these numbers are ones who didnt mask up and told others its all a scam
5. With using this logic, they should be doing the same thing with these absolutely small numbers with the vaccine and shrug it off just the same

Youre missing whole point, taking the experimental vaccine is against common sense

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Punishment does not dictate substance. Being over-empathic does not equate to justice!

What you preach is pacifism... what i prefer id ridding the world of genocidal maniacs!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm not a pacifist.

I am a man of principle and don't need to torture or mutilate to exact justice.
edit on 6 13 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Fair enough! I dont disagree!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I spent eight days in hospital last year after a Covid19 infection. I came home with multiple issues which refused to resolve fully even six months later.

I was forced to switch to herbal medicines which eventually controlled my BP and pulse rate.

My advice is never to trust modern medicine fully. Take herbal supplements and a balanced diet.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The vaccine was rushed and now they are using everyone as guinea pigs. a reply to: dug88

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join