It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart inflammation in young men higher than expected after Pfizer, Moderna vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

"The agency said it is still assessing the risk from the condition and has not yet concluded that there was a causal relationship between the vaccines and cases of myocarditis or pericarditis"

"The overwhelming majority of the cases have occurred within a week of vaccination," Shimabukuro said.

Yeah I am sure their is no causal relationship, when young healthy men have heart inflammation that requires hospitilization 1 week after getting the vaccine. GTFOH

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC

"The agency said it is still assessing the risk from the condition and has not yet concluded that there was a causal relationship between the vaccines and cases of myocarditis or pericarditis"

"The overwhelming majority of the cases have occurred within a week of vaccination," Shimabukuro said.

Yeah I am sure their is no causal relationship, when young healthy men have heart inflammation that requires hospitilization 1 week after getting the vaccine. GTFOH

Remind me, how many folk have died of Covid in the US?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Why are trying to deflect off what this thread is about? This is not a thread about death count numbers. If you can not speak to what this thread is about you don't have to comment

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Dafuq? Are you in the right thread?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Why are trying to deflect off what this thread is about? This is not a thread about death count numbers. If you can not speak to what this thread is about you don't have to comment

Because folk like you are blaming the deaths on the vaccine.

Hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Dafuq? Are you in the right thread?

Are you?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah, that's pretty bad. Unfortunately it's everywhere under the guise of "take the jab so we can get back to normal". Well, there is no going back to normal, that's gone.

And it's should be obvious to all that this is a con job because you never take any medical procedure, experimental or otherwise, for any other reason than a medical reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Yeah, that's pretty bad. Unfortunately it's everywhere under the guise of "take the jab so we can get back to normal". Well, there is no going back to normal, that's gone.

And it's should be obvious to all that this is a con job because you never take any medical procedure, experimental or otherwise, for any other reason than a medical reason.

So there's no medical reason to be vaccinated?

Where have you been? Pluto?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I propose we call the non vaccine the Con Jab

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

a reply to: myselfaswell

I propose we call the non vaccine the Con Jab

May I propose that you post some actual science to support your proposal?
edit on 10-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hey mods can you delete this jokers post he is trying to take the thread off topic.

Have I said that here? I am commenting on the topic at hand and you are trying to go off topic to deflect from the facts tha the CDC is reporting and reuters is covering, sorry this is not an easy one for you since this is not infowars or bitchute

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Sorry that CDC is not actual science to you

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

For many people this is true. Nobody who has had Covid already being one huge group that definitely does not need to add even the tiniest risk by taking the vax and has no medical reason to do so. Yet they are ignoring the safety of that group of 35 million Americans and putting them at some additional risk (regardless of how small).

Other people such as those under 40 (these are the 800 who have gotten heart inflammation) who are normally healthy which have lower risk of getting the disease and having a bad time of it than having a bad time from the vax. That's another huge group that has no medical reason to be vaccinated and only add risk by doing so.

The rest are adults and if they don't want it, then that's a person's right to risk, just like riding a quad or driving a car while eating.
edit on 10-6-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

A study has proven that the spike protein included in these injections has been getting into the bloodstream instead of just staying localized in the shoulder muscle. It is believed that this is the cause of all of these organ problems.

I should have bookmarked the study in my browser, because every time I search for it now, I can't find it...I wonder why...

ETA: I did find that article from a month ago that discusses a study from April 2021 that shows that COVID-19 damages the vascular system at the cellular level and is more likely a vascular disease instead of the current belief that it's a respiratory disease: COVID-19 Is a Vascular Disease: Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Attacks Vascular System on a Cellular Level
edit on 10-6-2021 by SlapMonkey because: Added link discussing a different, but related study

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Hey mods can you delete this jokers post he is trying to take the thread off topic.

Have I said that here? I am commenting on the topic at hand and you are trying to go off topic to deflect from the facts tha the CDC is reporting and reuters is covering, sorry this is not an easy one for you since this is not infowars or bitchute

Nobody likes a grass.

Upon checking I think he said disinfectant. A fine distinction.

Please post what he said.

You made it on topic.

Hypocrisy, much?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

For many people this is true. Nobody who has had Covid already being one huge group that definitely does not need to add even the tiniest risk by taking the vax and has no medical reason to do so. Yet they are ignoring the safety of that group of 35 million Americans and putting them at some additional risk (regardless of how small).

Other people such as those under 40 (these are the 800 who have gotten heart inflammation) who are normally healthy which have lower risk of getting the disease and having a bad time of it than having a bad time from the vax. That's another huge group that has no medical reason to be vaccinated and only add risk by doing so.

The rest are adults and if they don't want it, then that's a person's right to risk, just like riding a quad or driving a car while eating.

800 out of how many vaccinated?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Are you referring to the study done by Byram Bridle?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Seriously you need help your posts are not making sense man something is wrong with you. This will be my last time ever responding to you as you are just a troll and will not believe any level of evidence or science presented to you. So have fun arguing with yourself.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You sound like you are lodged somewhere deep in Uranus.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Hmmm

Risk catching a virus with over a 98 % chance of survival ...

And don't forget that you will then have an immunity that is extremely comparable to, and in some ways better than, the one created by the jab...and potentially lasts longer, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join