It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart inflammation in young men higher than expected after Pfizer, Moderna vaccines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Wonder if this topic has a connection to the Denmark footballer Christian Eriksen collapsing on the pitch with a cardiac arrest the other day. He needed cpr, but thankfully regained consciousness and is recovering in hospital. He was a truly world class player, so it’s all the the more tragic that this means he probably won’t be allowed to play professionally again.

There are no explanations for this inexplicable cardiac arrest, leading some to speculate about the cause being either Covid, or teen vaccination. The coach of his team, Inter Milan is calling those unfounded conspiracy theories, saying that he’d not had Covid and not been vaccinated.

However, Covid has been present in his team:

Inter Milan's Serie A game suspended due to coronavirus

It’s no stretch to imagine that Covid would quickly spread amongst such a close knit group as a football team, practising and travelling together constantly. Just as easy to then conclude that a having discovered such an outbreak a multi million dollar team would get everyone vaccinated immediately. Not saying this must’ve happened, just that it’s perhaps likely.

If this was the case I imagine there’d be a great deal of pressure applied to keep this quiet to avoid putting the public off getting vaccinated.

If he’d had a medical history of heart issues, or drugs were suspected and would probably be discovered in the blood test he’d now have had, then wouldn’t there be equal pressure to announce such findings, again to reassure the public that this wasn’t Covid vaccine related. In the other direction saying he’d had Covid but not the vaccine would be good publicity for the vaccination effort.

But, with heart inflammation linked to the vaccine and this inexplicable cardiac arrest of the world class athlete , if he did in fact have the vaccine e there’ll be a lot of frantic deleting, shredding and strong-arming going on right now.

edit on 14-6-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Wonder if this topic has a connection to the Denmark footballer Christian Eriksen collapsing on the pitch with a cardiac arrest the other day. He needed cpr, but thankfully regained consciousness and is recovering in hospital. He was a truly world class player, so it’s all the the more tragic that this means he probably won’t be allowed to play professionally again.

There are no explanations for this inexplicable cardiac arrest, leading some to speculate about the cause being either Covid, or teen vaccination. The coach of his team, Inter Milan is calling those unfounded conspiracy theories, saying that he’d not had Covid and not been vaccinated.

However, Covid has been present in his team:

Inter Milan's Serie A game suspended due to coronavirus

It’s no stretch to imagine that Covid would quickly spread amongst such a close knit group as a football team, practising and travelling together constantly. Just as easy to then conclude that a having discovered such an outbreak a multi million dollar team would get everyone vaccinated immediately. Not saying this must’ve happened, just that it’s perhaps likely.

If this was the case I imagine there’d be a great deal of pressure applied to keep this quiet to avoid putting the public off getting vaccinated.

If he’d had a medical history of heart issues, or drugs were suspected and would probably be discovered in the blood test he’d now have had, then wouldn’t there be equal pressure to announce such findings, again to reassure the public that this wasn’t Covid vaccine related. In the other direction saying he’d had Covid but not the vaccine would be good publicity for the vaccination effort.

But, with heart inflammation linked to the vaccine and this inexplicable cardiac arrest of the world class athlete , if he did in fact have the vaccine e there’ll be a lot of frantic deleting, shredding and strong-arming going on right now.

It doesn't... I went on a tinfoil bender and tried to find confirmation that Eriksen had had the vaccine in Inter.
But people were mixing up statements made by the Inter doctor.

Basically, Inter didn't as a club vaccinate the players yet. Some of the Inter players got vaccinated when they got home before playing national matches, which is why Vidal ended up in hospital.

Also the Danish coach openly stated that while some players had had their jab on club level, far from all of them had. He didn't go into specifics about who.

Later on, Inter doctor confirmed Eriksen had a clean bill of health, no covid, no vaccine.

So... *Shrugs* go figure. It's just odd.

But I can definitely see the problem if they indeed had given the players the jab on club level and Eriksen suffering from that.
Not only putting him in harms way, but also by-passing vaccine queues, and lying in the media ALONG with the fact that if they were to admit Eriksen had the vaccine, and with the upcoming CDC meeting, young people would avoid getting the vaccine as much as they are now buying the national jersey......

Denmark is under totalitarian rule at the moment, guised as democracy. They want us on the jab, they don't know why they do... but they do.

OR.. maybe Inter did a piss poor job of testing or Eriksen didn't have symptoms / detectable material in the swab area.
edit on 15/6/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Thanks for that and doing the research! Having had both jabs I’d rather not hear that he’d had it, but at the same time I’m not going to engage in cognitive dissonance in order to sleep better. So, hopefully it’s all above board.

However, for all the reasons you stated, if he had been vaccinated there’d be an embargo on anyone admitting to it.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I agree with you so much!

The blatant efforts of governments to suppress what's really happening tells an entire story on its own.

PLANDEMIC it is.

I had wondered about the death of the young man, I don't watch soccer but saw it on the news.

The myocarditis must be dealt with. With so many youngsters getting the shots, the implications are enormous.

We don't have a brave leader in this entire government to protect those children from those shots.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Your post reminded me of another phenomenon going on in the world today that is the result of the mRNA shots, and that is the influence amongst women when some are innocculated and some are not, in a social or family setting, that what has happened in many places including people I know is that close contact between those women, sweat, breath at close range, the unvaccinated woman experiences menstrual irregularities, notably clotting, the sign of the spike protein.

Can it be that the same dynamic plays among soccer clubs? With physical sport like that, there is a whole lotta sweaty bodies making contact.

Is it possible that the spike proteins made it to his body without the needle?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Your post reminded me of another phenomenon going on in the world today that is the result of the mRNA shots, and that is the influence amongst women when some are innocculated and some are not, in a social or family setting, that what has happened in many places including people I know is that close contact between those women, sweat, breath at close range, the unvaccinated woman experiences menstrual irregularities, notably clotting, the sign of the spike protein.

Can it be that the same dynamic plays among soccer clubs? With physical sport like that, there is a whole lotta sweaty bodies making contact.

Is it possible that the spike proteins made it to his body without the needle?

No. Not really.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The blatant efforts of governments to suppress what's really happening tells an entire story on its own.

PLANDEMIC it is.

I had wondered about the death of the young man, I don't watch soccer but saw it on the news.

The myocarditis must be dealt with. With so many youngsters getting the shots, the implications are enormous.

We don't have a brave leader in this entire government to protect those children from those shots.

Did he have the shot?

Apparently not. So your post is just noise.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

PLANDEMIC it is.

Did he have the shot?

The thing is that they wouldn't admit if he did. All in all, I don't understand this form of secrecy that the national coach is throwing out there... he knows who is vaccinated, but wont say who.

In the end, it's very institutional of governments and organisations to make the decision and opinion for us. Withholding or obscuring data and evidence.
The fact that they are not choosing to force examinations of people dead from Covid is bewildering. There is so much seriousness about covid, we have to take so much care and fear so much.... but when it comes to scientific study... nah, don't need it, we prefer choosing what to think and assume.

That's why I call our government a totalitarian rule.

Here, eat this... drink this... innoculate this... Why? Because I say so...

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Hi again... just to adress the Eriksen misfortune.

They have now come out and stated that after having been examined, Eriksen will have an ICD installed

His collapse occured due to arrhythmia.

They have not stated wether this will have any effect on his elite career. But it is possible to resume playing, although maybe clubs will be a bit worried about putting a lot of stock in a player with and ICD... dunno?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

PLANDEMIC it is.

Did he have the shot?

Your right, Above Top Secret is not the place to be suggesting conspiracies. If that’s what they’re telling the media then that must be the truth and anyone questioning that must be a dummy. Doh, What was I thinking!

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Very sad news, indeed! Erickson was one of the game’s finest players in that position. Best wishes for his recovery and the chances to play again for Inter, if that what he and his family desire.

edit on 17-6-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Don't you want your free donuts?

No thanks, (too many) donuts are one of the things that puts people in the high risk category...

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

PLANDEMIC it is.

Did he have the shot?

The thing is that they wouldn't admit if he did. All in all, I don't understand this form of secrecy that the national coach is throwing out there... he knows who is vaccinated, but wont say who.

In the end, it's very institutional of governments and organisations to make the decision and opinion for us. Withholding or obscuring data and evidence.
The fact that they are not choosing to force examinations of people dead from Covid is bewildering. There is so much seriousness about covid, we have to take so much care and fear so much.... but when it comes to scientific study... nah, don't need it, we prefer choosing what to think and assume.

That's why I call our government a totalitarian rule.

Here, eat this... drink this... innoculate this... Why? Because I say so...

Would you want your boss to give out confidential medical information about you?

edit on 17-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

PLANDEMIC it is.

Did he have the shot?

Your right, Above Top Secret is not the place to be suggesting conspiracies. If that’s what they’re telling the media then that must be the truth and anyone questioning that must be a dummy. Doh, What was I thinking!

Yes this is a conspiracy site. It's motto and credo is "deny ignorance". Critical thinking is allowed, you know? Doh!

Or should we just believe every conspiracy theory on here without question?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

The fact that they were "expecting" this outcome should be disturbing enough.

Lol how do you come up with an expectation number up front? Also what would have caused it...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join