It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart inflammation in young men higher than expected after Pfizer, Moderna vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So there's no medical reason to be vaccinated?

Your inability to read and comprehend, simultaneously, is entertaining.

If people are vulnerable to getting sick from a disease, then vaccination is an option.

If you're not vulnerable to getting sick from a disease then yes you can get vaccinated, but that's assuming that Covid-19 Anxiety Syndrome is a medical condition.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Remind me, how many folk have died of Covid in the US?

We don't know...states are currently in the process of revising their claimed deaths to be lower numbers.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have a similar thread herewww.abovetopsecret.com...

My friend died 4 days after getting the moderna vaccine. He had complications at the injection site then was found dead in his bed.
Coincidence or inflammation issues?

Also, many of my fam have gotten one of these vaccines that are available and are totally fine. I just want to wait longer for more info about these vaccines.

(even being on a laptop, I am trying to figure out how to post links still. be patient with me)
edit on 10-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: ugh

edit on 10-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: im working on it

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: underpass61

Free doughnuts !!? Nobody told me that.

Sign me up !

In all seriousness...if that's all it takes to get folks to line up for an experimental vaccine, they're not firing on all 8, know whatta I mean?

They'll up the anti. If they were smart each adult should get a joint with a donut, a cup of coffee (with a nice mug) and maybe a t-shirt too.

Seriously, Amazon gave 40 bucks to those who got vax in Baltimore. In VA Volvo employees got $200 and if they brought any family member an extra 100 each. WTF is going on? I bet those who only got a cup of coffee are feeling pretty dumb about now

edit on 10-6-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

psshhhh lol I got high blood pressure anyways.. you peeps ain't helpin

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: combatmaster

No one deserves to be mutilated by an experimental drug.

Not true... I could name a few individuals who deserve no less! One of them had 12 henchmen, care to have a wild guess! There are many more who are alive and well in this generation....

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Those were the only cases that were reported, how many guys had a sort of heartburn or didn't feel right that just said maybe it was something I ate or maybe I was not doing much for too long and got out of shape. Heart inflammation symptoms would most likely not make a guy go to a doctor. so I would say that multiply the number by a hundred of people who were effected....most times the inflammation would just subside after a couple of weeks anyway.

When they designed this platform for the vaccine they did not think that the mRNA would get into the blood stream, but they were mistaken, in some people the mRNA has got into the blood stream and caused damage to organs. This information was in a journal article I read. It happening was unforseen yet it should have been known that the vaccine could get away from the vaccination site through blood vessels because of the adjuvants they are using.

They cannot cover this up so they are downplaying it, not quoting the real amount of people who are probably effected. This was already known months ago that this was happening, but it took months to investigate how it is happening and how much is getting in the blood circulation...so we are just hearing about it now. I read some articles before peer reviewing so I knew of this over a month ago...and again I had read maybe three months ago that they were going to investigate this. It was NOT investigated in the trials at all...I would bet in the stage four trials it would have been, but we are the stage four trials and there are millions of people in that trial.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Remind me, how many folk have died of Covid in the US?

We don't know...states are currently in the process of revising their claimed deaths to be lower numbers.

Right. The (sic) election is over they got sleepy joe in so now it's time to start putting out the real numbers.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
On June 18th, the CDC is holding an "emergency" meeting about myocarditis in younger, generally male, patients from the mRNA vaccines.

I think they should talk about all the vaccines because they all deal with the spike protines which seem to be the cause of the problems.

CDC Emergency Meeting Link

Whenever I hear the word emergency, I usually think expediency, urgency....not, "in 1 week we'll deal with it."
edit on thpamFri, 11 Jun 2021 07:21:21 -0500k2106America/Chicago1121 by Sparkymedic because: Typo

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The most verrsatile, "one size fits all" donor blood - is presumably "donor non-vaccinated" blood.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: summer5

originally posted by: dug88
More vaccine news. The amount of cases of inflammation were over two times the number of expected cases.

www.reuters.com...

A higher-than-expected number of young men have experienced heart inflammation after their second dose of the mRNA COVID-19 shots from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, according to data from two vaccine safety monitoring systems, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Thursday.

The CDC and other health regulators have been investigating heart inflammation cases after Israel’s Health Ministry reported that it had found a likely link to the condition in young men who received Pfizer’s (PFE.N) COVID-19 vaccine. r ead more

There were 283 observed cases of heart inflammation after the second vaccine dose in those aged 16 to 24 in the VAERS data. That compares with expectations of 10-to-102 cases for that age range based on U.S. population background incidence rates, the CDC said.

Shimabukuro said there was a predominance of males in younger age groups among the reported heart inflammation cases.

The experiment continues i suppose with more data coming in every day showing these vaccines have very real dangers to otherwise young and healthy people who are themselves not actually at risk of death or severe health problems from covid.

The fact that they were "expecting" this outcome should be disturbing enough.

I don’t think you understand what the article was saying. Basically, if you took a random sample of the unvaccinated population in the age range 16 to 24 that was the same size as the sample that WAS vaccinated, you would expect to see up to 102 cases of heart inflammation in an unvaccinated group of that size. It occurs naturally in the population regardless of whether someone is vaccinated or not.

Not naturally amongst younger men like that... and coincidentally all around 2-3 days after having received a jab.
Just stop....

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: summer5

originally posted by: dug88
More vaccine news. The amount of cases of inflammation were over two times the number of expected cases.

www.reuters.com...

A higher-than-expected number of young men have experienced heart inflammation after their second dose of the mRNA COVID-19 shots from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, according to data from two vaccine safety monitoring systems, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Thursday.

The CDC and other health regulators have been investigating heart inflammation cases after Israel’s Health Ministry reported that it had found a likely link to the condition in young men who received Pfizer’s (PFE.N) COVID-19 vaccine. r ead more

There were 283 observed cases of heart inflammation after the second vaccine dose in those aged 16 to 24 in the VAERS data. That compares with expectations of 10-to-102 cases for that age range based on U.S. population background incidence rates, the CDC said.

Shimabukuro said there was a predominance of males in younger age groups among the reported heart inflammation cases.

The experiment continues i suppose with more data coming in every day showing these vaccines have very real dangers to otherwise young and healthy people who are themselves not actually at risk of death or severe health problems from covid.

The fact that they were "expecting" this outcome should be disturbing enough.

I don’t think you understand what the article was saying. Basically, if you took a random sample of the unvaccinated population in the age range 16 to 24 that was the same size as the sample that WAS vaccinated, you would expect to see up to 102 cases of heart inflammation in an unvaccinated group of that size. It occurs naturally in the population regardless of whether someone is vaccinated or not.

Not naturally amongst younger men like that... and coincidentally all around 2-3 days after having received a jab.
Just stop....

Myocarditis is most common in males 16–20 yrs of age and one of the biggest killers of young males. There may be one extra case above natural background rate per 100 million but it's not a significant risk.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC

Seriously you need help your posts are not making sense man something is wrong with you. This will be my last time ever responding to you as you are just a troll and will not believe any level of evidence or science presented to you. So have fun arguing with yourself.

Good. Pot. Kettle etc

Love and hugs to you, too.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

If people are vulnerable to getting sick from a disease, then vaccination is an option.

If you're not vulnerable to getting sick from a disease then yes you can get vaccinated, but that's assuming that Covid-19 Anxiety Syndrome is a medical condition.

Except there are an awful lot of people dead from Covid who were healthy with no underlying medical conditions.

I'm pleased that I have entertained you but please lay off with your snarky comments.

Keyboard warriors hiding behind their screens are just sad.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Except there are an awful lot of people dead from Covid who were healthy with no underlying medical conditions.

An "awful lot of people"? Really? How many? Citations please.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

An "awful lot of people"? Really? How many? Citations please.

You wouldn't believe any official sources so what would be the point?

I personally know of three.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Official sources peg the mortality rate at less than 1%. The victims with co-morbidities make up the lions share of that "less than 1%", making your "awful lot of people" actually not so many.
I know 3 people who died from pneumonia. They didn't lock down the world for it, did they?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

Not sure...I didn't focus on the doctors publishing the study, just the results of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Official sources peg the mortality rate at less than 1%. The victims with co-morbidities make up the lions share of that "less than 1%", making your "awful lot of people" actually not so many.
I know 3 people who died from pneumonia. They didn't lock down the world for it, did they?

1% of several million people is quite many.

If I personally know 3 young fit people dead from Covid here in the UK so statistically that is a significant figure.

There's no vaccine etc to stop pnuemonia.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah, but it's less than 1%. And the people you are specifically talking about (the otherwise healthy ones) are a tiny fraction of that "less than 1%".

Sorry about your mates, but your experience must be the wild exception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join