It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart inflammation in young men higher than expected after Pfizer, Moderna vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Yeah, but it's less than 1%. And the people you are specifically talking about (the otherwise healthy ones) are a tiny fraction of that "less than 1%".

Sorry about your mates, but your experience must be the wild exception.

It's still an awful lot of folk despite your hand waving.

I know quite a few people who have similar direct experience so, no.

They weren't actual "mates" just people I know.

And when you talk of "tiny" fractions of many millions of people, that's still quite a large number.
edit on 11-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It's still a tiny fraction of the overall population despite your finger wagging. Your anecdotal statistics prove nothing.

Who was it that said, "You wouldn't believe any official sources so what would be the point?"
Pot and kettle? You're both!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Sigh. A "tiny fraction of the overall population" is still an awful lot of people.

That's what you don't get.

"Anecdotal statistics"?

More like actual experience. But that counts for nothing to you. Apparently. How sad.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
All you hear people say is “ Ive done my research “ before getting the death shot . My question is this : What research have they done , and do they realize that they are the research base ????

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It's still a tiny fraction of the overall population despite your finger wagging. Your anecdotal statistics prove nothing.

Who was it that said, "You wouldn't believe any official sources so what would be the point?"
Pot and kettle? You're both!

So where did I say I didn't believe your (not cited by the way) figures? A clue - I didn't. So don't put words in my mouth that don't exist.

That's just pathetic and does you no credit

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes
All you hear people say is “ Ive done my research “ before getting the death shot . My question is this : What research have they done , and do they realize that they are the research base ????

So what research have you done to conclude it's a "death shot"?

Are there millions of dead bodies piled high in the streets?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ever since you said that, you have been arguing against official sources with your "feelings", have you not? An "awful lot" to you is a statistically insignificant number to a scientist. Too bad The CDC, NIH, and WHO are run by globalists and not scientists isn't it?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Ever since you said that, you have been arguing against official sources with your "feelings", have you not? An "awful lot" to you is a statistically insignificant number to a scientist. Too bad The CDC, NIH, and WHO are run by globalists and not scientists isn't it?

Where have I argued against official sources?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Do feel free to tell those three families that there loss is "statisically insignificant".

From behind the comforting safety of your keyboard, of course.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It is odd how all the yoga, vegan, feminist that hug an talk to trees, do put alot of faith into something man made. It like vegan eating meat an saying they a 100 percent natural.

If that not irony, I don't know what is. Apparently Hitler talked to trees, an was a germ phobe too...
edit on 11-6-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88
It is odd how all the yoga, vegan, feminist that hug an talk to trees, do put alot of faith into something man made.

If that not irony, I don't know what is. Apparently Hitler talked to trees, an was a germ phone too...

Just wondering, who do you think on here might fit those descriptions?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: combatmaster

No one deserves to be mutilated by an experimental drug.

If a person ignores the science, throws caution and common sense to the wind, and purposely desecrates his body, he gets what he deserves.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

If a person ignores the science, throws caution and common sense to the wind, and purposely desecrates his body, he gets what he deserves.

What science might that be?

Common sense?

That died on here a while back.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Don't know, my new account says I haven't been here that long.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Welcome. Have your first star!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Common sense?

It is beyond your level of understanding Carpy. You might prefer to keep your eyes and ears covered, but thousands of people have died from taking the dangerous injections. Many thousands more have been injured. Your being in denial changes nothing.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'd tell them sorry for your loss, just like I would if they had cancer or got hit by a bus. Random sh!t happens every day. Deal with it. Or don't.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Common sense?

It is beyond your level of understanding Carpy. You might prefer to keep your eyes and ears covered, but thousands of people have died from taking the dangerous injections. Many thousands more have been injured. Your being in denial changes nothing.

Got any facts or credible sources for that?

Your being a gullible woo woo believer doesn't exactly change much.

I suppose you are "woke" and I'm a "sheep"eh?

How tedious.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It's not random sh*t but never mind. It's a pandemic.

Vaccines work to defeat it. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I think you might be sadly disappointed, but then again, I like nice long walks on beaches, an candle lit dinners for an introduction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join