It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive study claims to prove Chinese scientists created COVID

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

British Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen wrote they’ve had primary evidence 'of retro-engineering in China'
By Eileen AJ Connelly | New York Post

Fox News Flash top headlines for May 29
A bombshell new study claims to have proof that Chinese scientists created COVID-19 in a lab and then tried to reverse-engineer versions of the virus to make it look like it evolved naturally from bats.

British Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen wrote they’ve had primary evidence "of retro-engineering in China" since last year, but were ignored by academics and major m

So now we need to start thinking about how rich and powerful the World wants to allow the Chinese regime to get...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: plethora68

I doubt a lot of theories here, this is not one of them. China is totally capable of this and, they for sure covered up for a month and stockpiled PPE.

I don't believe it intentional, they just f'ed up but, ....they need consequence.

+1 more 
posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The timing or the release of the virus is just.... idk. I do know is that if there was no virus Trump would have won prolly and china would not have of liked that.

+7 more 
posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Didn't it happen during the Hong Kong protests? We sure stopped hearing about that.

+10 more 
posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

China did this intentionally.

Bank on it.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
The timing or the release of the virus is just.... idk. I do know is that if there was no virus Trump would have won prolly and china would not have of liked that.

The election bullsh# is nothing more than a red herring. All of the "election fraud" was nothing more than a psy op and clearly you bought into it. Puppet Trump knew he was going to "lose" and Puppet Biden knew he was going to "win." This agenda has been mentioned since at least 2010 in the Lockstep document.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Puppet Trump

I'd sure like to read your legitimate source that proves Trump was a puppet. That would be fascinating. Because I'd really hate to think you just made that up and have no proof to back up your statement.

I'll await your deflection or no reply at all.
edit on 29-5-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Trump DID win, but Democrats stopped counting ballots in the middle of the night in order to steal the election with fake ballots. These things aren't even conspiracy theories anymore. They are barely hiding their treachery.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Personally, I'm still not convinced that it wasn't a fee for service arrangement.

I think the main reason that the Chicom are so pi$$ed about this whole affair is that it wasn't their idea and not technically their moral responsibility. I also suspect that the release was accidental, based on the satellite data and also that Ji Jingping commented, back in April or so last year, that they need to step up their bio security. Why would you make such a random statement like that?, unless you'd recently identified a problem.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The CCP made threats to release a virus back in 2015 as I read
the other day.

Searching for source now.

I love how everybody is waking up now!

Now that it's to f^%$ing late!

source

So now what's the deal? I can't link a source from duck duck go?
www.news.com.au...

All right MFers you want to play that way?

Duck Duck go here's the title

Leaked Chinese document reveals a sinister plan to ‘unleash’ coronaviruses
A leaked 2015 government paper has rev
edit on 29-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Bank on it.
Considering how it mainly targeted the elderly.

In the US, that may not mean much other than for older folks to take massive precautions, however their are parallels when you consider future chinese ststistics Nationally...

But China, whose extraordinary economic heft has been built on labor-intensive manufacturing and which has no social safety net to protect the aged, is uniquely ill-prepared for the societal changes this gray wave will bring. All signs suggest the country will get old before it gets rich–and the impact is already making itself felt
(time.com...)

...an engineered virus that attacks the elderly.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Interestingly they were working on a bioweapon to use in war in the form of aerosol, covid was just their testing one, the nasty stuff is still to be released, meanwhile China decided to make money first from their shot that they had it ready after releasing the virus.

Covid is regular cold virus that was spiked with sars, that is my theory and China has been working with Sars for years, even had a vaccine for it that did not prove to be very good. They needed a virus that fast infecting like a cold but not a mass killing one that would leave bodies all over the streets.

The sad think is that big pharma and entities like CDC knew about it, and and just let china get away with.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Do you remember the virologist whistle blower?
They have just about censored her to Siberia.
I wonder what happened to her?

How much has to be against the American people before the American people get on board.

Many of us screamed act of war from the get go.

We're in deep sh!t
edit on 29-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This now coming from many different sources.
Doesn't feel like 'truth' escaping to me.
Feels not right.
Liars lie.

Smells like a new narrative.

We're gonna need some time to dig-into who is involved in pushing this new narrative.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I already started a thread about this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was on the homepage!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

I don't believe it intentional, they just f'ed up but, ....they need consequence.

Consequences for a lab accident?

Like what, being excluded from scientific conferences, having their access to research restricted?

Maybe Washington should face something similar for NOT CLOSING THE BORDERS.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Bank on it.

That makes absolutely no sense.

If China were to do this deliberately why infect its own city, with a suspicious lab in it?

Wouldn't it make more sense to release the virus in another country. Places like Vietnam would be an easy target because they have a bad reputation for things like bird flu and swine flu due to their farming practices.

Having a virus outbreak on Chinese soul is embarrassing for Beijing, not to mention dangerous. Plus, they'd probably have come up with a vaccine before the released the virus, so that they can sell it to people once it takes hold.

If America were going to release a deadly virus, would Trump infect an American city or a foreign one?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25910170]AaarghZombies[/post

You hit the nail on the head.

A biological attack on an industrial district, during a trade war, just before Chinese New Year, where everyone goes home and spreads it to their family.

Definitely not an attack by China, but an attack on China.

By who?
There are a lot of possibilities, but we spoke about this in one of the first Wuhan Flu update threads a year and a half ago.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I don't claim to know for sure, but the guy in the article said this:

"The laws of physics mean that you cannot have four positively charged amino acids in a row," Dalgleish told the Daily Mail. "The only way you can get this is if you artificially manufacture it."

To me, that's pretty much the final nail in the coffin. Can this be argued?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yes, the political machine that is the CCP suddenly has moral lines it cannot cross? Why? Because it doesn't make sense to YOU?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join