It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FDA is trying to ban the nutritional supplement NAC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
N-acetylcysteine is a nutritional supplement that does wonders for some people. Here is just a partial list of syptoms and maladies that NAC can effectively treat.
It's been researched extensively. It's one of a list of fantastic supplements that truly work. No hype needed. They use it in hospitals.

It's cheap, and you can buy it easily. WalMart even sold a couple of the major brand NAC supplements. It's been sold for decades with no controversy. Till just recently. Amazon has already stopped selling it, with other supplement distributors following.

Why did the FDA make this sudden decision? Some loony conspiracy theorists who don't seem to blindly trust the FDA says it's because NAC has been shown effective in treating covid. A group called the Council for Responsible Nutrition has said they will challenge the FDA on the NAC ruling. The CRN is demanding to know why the FDA is banning the supplement.

Apparently, the standard FDA copout is "We're banning it because it's a drug". (Even though it's been sold for over 50 years.)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Yes, it's fantastic, I used and continue using it to miraculous effect on my lungs ( not too mention powerful anti-oxident and liver supporting fx.

Golly, I wonder why they dont want a 9 dollar for 90 600mg dose lung ( and otherwise) supplement available.

Btw..chicken feathers is one of the original sources as I recall.

+6 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

them wanting to ban it just makes me want to go get me some

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I used and continue using it to miraculous effect on my lungs

That's what I use it for. I had pneumonia a few years ago. NAC works great.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thanks for this! I would t know about but for your thread. Time to go stock up before it gets taken off the shelves.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I took it in the past for helping with shoulder injury, helped a lot. Also been taking regularly for the past year and have been very healthy.

Will def be stocking up on more, thanks for the heads up!!

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Thanks for this! I would t know about but for your thread. Time to go stock up before it gets taken off the shelves.

Likewise. I was unaware of this too.

+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Anyone find it interesting that they want to ban a supplement that helps improve lung function when we are just coming out of a pandemic that has left a lot of people with breathing issues?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

NAC also works wonders as a hangover treatment.
Take one before you start drinking and take another before you go to bed.
When I know I am going to have 6-8 beers and 3-4 sipping shots of Crown Royal Black, like I will tonight, NAC has cut my feeling like crap the next day in half.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Any thing that has even a remote chance of preventing cancer.

We can't have that now can we?

And don't even let it cross your mind for one minute. That you
can link this to proof of a conspiracy against the American
people. Perpetuated by corporate fascists and their own gov.

Why only a mad person would even think such a thing.

Idiots!

Thank you OP I'm ordering some straight away.
Any tips on a brand OP?

edit on 22-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

This is the greatest endorsement ever. I just read up on NAC and ordered three bottles.
It treats lungs, liver, brain function and psych issues, I'm surprised it took this long for FDA to try and ban it.
That does kind of point toward the trend of PHARMA to kill the competition.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Never heard of it before, but if its been in use for nearly 60 years I would imagine there is a lot of evidence to its dangers... quick look up doesnt seem to show it.

Wish I could say I am surprised with a govt agency doing this.

For the curious but ill informed where can I find it to order?
edit on 22-5-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

What brand did you decide on? There's some with elderberry marsh mellow root
African geranium vitamin C D and E.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I just entered NAC on the duck search and there it was, Mayo clinic and all.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I am a big fan of NAC, personally. It has an important place in overall immune system modulation.

It sucks the FDA is looking at restricting it. It is in zero fashion harmful, and you cannot really overdose. Wtf.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The Emergency Authorization Use of the Covid-19 Jibber-Jabber, is only valid if there are NO other treatments available for Covid-19.

We have seen TPTB attack, dispute, and ban multiple products that were reported to help : IE :
Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, NAC, and that Artemisia tonic from Madagascar.
( Artemisia ( Wormwood ) is still available in bulk, and in my Absinthe...
)

Only a whackjob kooky crazy conspiracy theorist would put those together though, and think that it was fishy...

Crimes against Humanity ?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Still selling on eBay. Grabbed a bottle 100 caps 600mg.
Is there any department of this government that ISN'T an enemy of the people?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I’ve been using NAC for 15 years. My best friend is a doctor with a PhD in microbiology. He turned me on to it back then. Swears by it. At the beginning of the pandemic, he urged me to switch to the NAC with Selenium. Professed it was a Covid stopper. All my family and friends are on it now. No one has had Covid or any symptoms.

Why the fu## would they ban this???

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine
That's the one I bought. 1100 plus zinc and vitamins.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Your US Food and Drug Administration is a corrupt authority well known as such in much of the world.

It is one reason so many nations don't want to import US meats or other foods because the FDA is owned unofficially and has a revolving door for it's senior staff and policy makers with the Corporation's it is supposed to be policing.

The reason for this and it is no conspiracy theory is blatantly obvious, it is about monopolisation and removing any threat to the profits of the drug company's that most of these Senior FDA employee's also work for or WILL or HAVE or are still behind the scenes but unofficially working for.

Basically this is what happens when you let crime syndicates calling themselves corporations take control of your nation and sadly it is the inevitable out come of un-regulated capitalism, you have to regulate it to keep the well being of your people ABOVE the well being of the elite (except when the Elite are doing well for your people, don't muzzle the Oxen that plough the field), that is not how things work in the world and never has been how they work in the states.

Oh there were times when your nation was the best place to be in the world (if you were a European migrant) as most of your population were once technically self employed while corporations that were smaller than they are today paid most of your taxes.

Today most of your taxes are paid by the Employee's, most people are employed by Corporations and the Corporations pay far less tax and even have the government in there pocket.

Just the way of the world, crap floats (Well maybe not really high fibre crap but you get my gist) and gold sink's but in this instance the Crap is the corrupt elite that are monopolising power, financially enslaving and strip mining your people and own your government and those corporations while the Gold is the people at every other level of society below the upper class (Wealth class).

We are pretty much in the same boat as you and it is also deteriorating over here, the inevitable outcome is a slip into third world status and a post first world reality.

When Kennedy ordered the formation of NASA and the moon missions he gave your nation a boost, perhaps something like that but on a grander scale is both actually REALLY needed and would do your nation a whole load of good like an injection of vitamins into a malnourished persons body.

You need a government FOR your people that will pour investment into THEM not strip mine them, Hold the Corporations to account and rebuild your nation to get it back on top of the pile, you need to REARM, to Build a NEW and ARMED SOSUS net that has tamper protection and can fire on any suspect vessel that is messing with it to guard against the Soviet Typhoon under sea 200 megaton COBALT (DEADLY RADIATION THAT CAN LAST FOR A CENTURY AFTER THE ATTACK SALTING THE EARTH - metaphorically as it makes the area a radioactive no go zone and that area would be your entire coast line - AND PREVENTING RECOVERY of your nation likely pitching it into an economic dark ages and ending your union for ever) nuclear weapon's they are planning on devastating your nation and ours with.

You need a Government that will put Corporate HEADS on TRIAL if they commit treason and not accept Bribes from them but instead SIEZE and forcible nationalize at BELOW COST if such corporations are found to be corrupt, of course that would upset all your Alphabet guy's that supposedly have corporations as front's but mysteriously then end up mega rich when that money should if they WERE just front's actually be going back to your tax payers.

Nero Played his harp while Rome Burned or so the story went, that is what is happening now.

edit on 22-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join