It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FDA is trying to ban the nutritional supplement NAC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: ColeYounger

them wanting to ban it just makes me want to go get me some

Kind of like the effect of threats against the second amendment had on guns and ammunition.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The reality is the the US government no longer exists in any sense to represent or serve the people; it exists for its own sake and for the enrichment of the elite.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN
a reply to: Randyvine
That's the one I bought. 1100 plus zinc and vitamins.

I bought 4 bottles lol

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Its also the go to fix for acetaminophin poisoning at hospitals everywhere!

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

originally posted by: REDMORGAN
a reply to: Randyvine
That's the one I bought. 1100 plus zinc and vitamins.

I bought 4 bottles lol

Just a heads up..it can smell like rotten eggs (typically if in a capsule) thats just fine..no concern..sulpher compound

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on 22-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just in case anyone does not believe what I said about that Russian Torpedo and why corrupt government in the west while threatening them will not only pitch our world into war but also end our nations unless those corporations are put OUT of our government's completely.

And it is relevant as the FDA is supposed to work for your people but instead work's only for the corporations to enforce that monopoly.

What is the difference between a Cobolt nuclear weapon and a standard nuclear weapon.

Not much except for this one thing, the area affected by a Cobolt device is far MORE radioactive and fallout remains lethal for decades perhaps even up to a full century and even after that cancer cases caused by radiation and other radiation related disease will remain far higher in the area were Cobolt devices were once used, they are designed not only to destroy but to create a lasting area denial keeping the victim nation from ever rebuilding in the affected area, there mere existence is an act of WAR they are NOT a deterrent.

So while our Governments are poisoning our people to keep the elite (less than 0.000000001 percent if event that) rich in power and at the same time making our nations weak, a weak nation always emboldens it's enemy's, think about it like this taking a lesson from history and understanding that the Russians Admire and respect STRENGTH had Kennedy NOT shown strength we would not be alive today because Russia would have definitely attacked the US once they had those nukes on Cuba in place, only the US showing strength saved the world and weakened the hand of the Soviet General's,.

Oddly it may have been his strong decision that may have led to his assassination as some thought that he nearly caused WW3 when in fact he STOPPED it, still some dickhead probably regarded him as a loose trigger so wanted a president they could control in and had him murdered.

It is relevant because drug's, control (including population plans and population culling), dumbing down, impoverishing (to keep under control - wage slavery) etc are all making our nations weak sitting duck's while the same elite whom want it all for themselves are also driving us toward WW3, Russia is not under there control, though remember those same Nukes can also be used against China and the Russians while outwardly being friendly with them are sending at least half there stock to Vladivostok which the Chinese are trying to claim is rightfully there city while eyeing up a future expansion into Russian federation territory.
edit on 22-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Just a heads up..it can smell like rotten eggs (typically if in a capsule) thats just fine..no concern..sulpher compound

So my sh!t is gonna stink for once?
edit on 22-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have two bottles of NAC in stock. It is a great medicine to treat people with liver issues from taking too much tylenol. It does keep the SARS-CoV2 from turning into Covid 19. It is also an ingredient in multiple pharmaceuticals, supposedly inert but by no means inert. I try to preserve the NAC in my chicken and beef soups, if you keep the temp below two hundred five degrees it does not degrade much. Adding certain types of veggies can reduce the boiling point down to that point. That is one of the most important chemicals to control my temporal lobe epilepsy. A similar chemistry as far as being switched back and forth in the body is Taurine. But keeping that chemistry intact when making soups is not easy, it is decapacitates at temps above one sixty five. So a medium steak may have some taurine and NAC left in it.

NAC doesn't actually kill the virus, it just keeps our immune system from overreacting and at the same times helps our immune system work a little better, it is a moderator of the immune system.

I should order a few more bottles of it to keep in stock, the expiration date is in the 2024 year from the ones I got six months ago. Our bodies can create N-acetylcysteine if it has enough of certain nutrients consumed and our enzymes are working right.

NAC has a mellowing effect on most people. Why would the FDA want everyone all wired up and on anxiety meds...Oh yeah, I see. The fact that I can control my epilepsy with this chemistry better than with twenty five hundred bucks a months of antiepileptics is pretty impressive...but I cannot break the meds down, I lack certain enzymes hereditarily, so I could have gotten by with a a tenth of the dose they gave me which won't save that much, those meds are expensive no matter what the size.

I like the taurine better to control my epilepsy though, the NAC made me a little too mellow, that is not interesting. The NAC gave me almost the same feeling as the Hemp oil CBD oil pills. Great if you want to chill out but lousy if you want to study medical research.
edit on 22-5-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Just checked Vitacost, there is not one bottle of NAC to buy, they have quite a few brands and sizes listed but you can't buy any. When I bought my last two bottles, I had many choices to choose from and I chose a name brand Jarrow because I like their products if I can get them. Also, there has been a run on organic onion soup/dip mixes, I guess people learned that that can also protect you from viruses. The Fronteir brand in that is really good for making dip and putting on roasts, you only need half what it says though for the dip.

It could be that people just bought them out because of the action of the FDA which is on the internet, it doesn't necessarily mean they quit selling them, could just mean people panic bought, I would have ordered more now because I can use it to treat my epilepsy. Now I will have to go to a doctor and pay more copay than it cost me to buy the pills online if I need them.
edit on 22-5-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
from over a year ago - being used in the ICU

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I like the video, it was so easy for me to understand. I have researched these processes in the body quite a bit and that guy does a great job of explaining it in terms that a medical student could understand. I bookmarked the Medcram site in my medical sites list so I could enjoy a video that can help to show me possible applications of what I research.

Because of the autoimune diseases in my family history and in close relatives, I have studied this gluthione pathways stuff a real lot. It also helps with dampening asthma like illnesses. I don't usually use NAC that much since I can preserve it in soups I make. I do use Taurine though to get a break from eating so much soup all the time. About twelve years ago I got a bottle of NAC and I tasted it and it resembled a taste I look for in my soups to control my seizure activity. Researching things I was able to make this chemistry more pronounced and It also helps with colds and viruses the kids and grandkids get. We have five big thermos pots for transporting soup to the kids and grandkids when they are sick. But neither of my daughters or my grandkids will come over so I can teach them everything about the way I increase some chemistry and reduce the breakdown of others to make the soup very potent. Dad and Grandpa won't be able to supply them with soup forever, someone has to know how to properly make it and there is no way in hell I can do a recipe because you need to actually taste it as you create it. It is alchemy, all ingredients vary in potency, and the formula has to be pretty accurate to knock out the flu with two bowls.

I would say that one bowl of my chicken soup I make as medicine contains about three grams of NAC

edit on 23-5-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I used and continue using it to miraculous effect on my lungs

That's what I use it for. I had pneumonia a few years ago. NAC works great.

Thank you.
I did some research and I just ordered mine from a company that uses a green leaf as it's moniker.
SnF!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If you sign up to their website you get the ones banned by Youtube due to doctors not toeing the line and reporting positive things with non-vaccine treatments.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

So my sh!t is gonna stink for once?

Randy, it will also clear up your sinus's. You will make a remarkable discovery

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: rickymouse

If you sign up to their website you get the ones banned by Youtube due to doctors not toeing the line and reporting positive things with non-vaccine treatments.

I usually do that, but I forgot to do that when I bookmarked the site, I will have to do that tomorrow.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I been thinking about about cutting back on chili beans
anyway. So why not swap them out? It's not like I have no
choice.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The words radioactive and tsunami, should never be able to go together.
That 5hit is just terrifying 😐

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’ve been using NAC for 15 years. My best friend is a doctor with a PhD in microbiology. He turned me on to it back then. Swears by it. At the beginning of the pandemic, he urged me to switch to the NAC with Selenium. Professed it was a Covid stopper. All my family and friends are on it now. No one has had Covid or any symptoms.

Why the fu## would they ban this???

Ummm... because it works? Just like they did with L-Tryptophan in the nineties.

Codex Alimentarius, here we come... stock up while you can, and hope you don't get Mel Gibson'd.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Crap like this pisses me off, yeah let’s classify an amino acid as a drug because big pharm can make money off of the thing since it’s now a treatment used in hospitals. Jack up the price and more money.

It’s been used as a drug and supplement forever, fortunately it can still be found online. Just biochemistry the morons, get a glutathione supplement instead or cysteine with additional amino acid building block protein supplements. Then you’ll still have a surplus of the same product to benefit whatever it is you are treating with NAC.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join