It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama hints at Alien Knowledge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

To be honest buddy, i don't really care who it is that decides to bump there gums and spill the beans as long as there was veracity to any statements made regarding Alien knowledge.

Have to say through, if Trump knew anything about aliens nor UFO, i don't imagine he could have kept quiet about it for 5 seconds never mind 4 years.

Its just not in the Mans kit and kaboodle not rhetoric to do so.
edit on 21-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

To be honest buddy, i don't really care who it is that decides to bump there gums and spill the beans as long as there was veracity to any statements made regarding Alien knowledge.

Have to say through, if Trump knew anything about aliens nor UFO, i don't imagine he could have kept quiet about it for 5 seconds never mind 4 years.

Its just not in the Mans kit and kaboodle not rhetoric to do so.

I’m not your buddy and jeez way to ruin a good laugh. Try some whiskey in your coffee

Oh wait, I get you. Your too triggered by being reminded of the orange man sitting in the Oval Office to smile.
edit on 21-5-2021 by Rob808 because: Safe spaces

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Try some better manners in your own coffee would be my thinking on the matter.

Sitting here laughing away at you now just fine ta very much. x

As to triggered, your sounding a lot like some ones pulled yours.

As i said, i don't care much who's gub any information worth its salt materialises, just as to the veracity of the information presented.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Try some better manners in your own coffee would be my thinking on the matter.

Sitting here laughing away at you now just fine ta very much. x

As to triggered, your sounding a lot like some ones pulled yours.

As i said, i don't care much who's gub any information worth its salt materialises, just as to the veracity of the information presented.
Good to see there’s a smile in there, just buried away in safe spaces and coddled by self assurance. I always take my coffee strong.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Well they do say you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, smiles are important.

As to "safe spaces", everywhere if a safe space, if you feel safe.

Safety is an illusory notion at the best of times all the same.

I like my coffee strong also with just a touch of cream to take away the blackness, no sugar through, im sweet enough.

Anyhoo, we seem to be getting a tad off topic here, probably best to return to the subject of the thread before the mods catch us holding hands.

If former President Obama or Trump for that matter have anything interesting to say on the subject of aliens or life on other planets, im at least up for listening.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Odd. our local news had that video and story on this morning. Lately they have been tossing out what they call UAP clips and whatnot here and there.
The times, they are a changin...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: horseplay

The tictac thingamabob was pretty interesting considering the flight characteristics, or lack of, never mind the manoeuvres it seemed to perform.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: topquark
a reply to: gortex
They checked and the answer was no. Because it's not in a lab. Or they don't have clearance.

As a President is a temporary civilian appointment it's likely that they wouldn't be told about ET existence or visitation because they don't have a need to know , as far as I'm aware George H. W. Bush was the last President to know because he had been CIA director so was in a position to know.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

They checked and the answer was no. Because it's not in a lab. Or they don't have clearance.

As a President is a temporary civilian appointment it's likely that they wouldn't be told about ET existence or visitation because they don't have a need to know , as far as I'm aware George H. W. Bush was the last President to know because he had been CIA director so was in a position to know.

That makes sense. He was probably the last one to know all the secrets, including the whole JFK thing, because he was there.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
"Alien Knowledge" lol
Spin at every left.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What I saw was the truth for the first 20 seconds .

After that ......

same old bs.

The Americans are fully aware of what the status quo is ,

and are complicit.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: gortex

That makes sense. He was probably the last one to know all the secrets, including the whole JFK thing, because he was there.

Here’s a 2013 disclosure clip Citizen Hearing - Daniel Sheehan on Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Biden claimed in a press conference that Obama knows more than he is saying he knows:

twitter.com...

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Here’s a quick link to a pool of multiple news sources focused on UFO current news....

UFO News

Read from the pool.....Forbes..PAC Launched To Press Feds To Release More Info On UFOs

The UFO/UAP bandwagon is taking on jumpers!

Buckle in...

WOW!

edit on 22-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yep its all action, take a look into those boys in the new PAC outfit. But yes the bandwagon is alive and very well.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: horseplay

Alien Invasion False Flag Event 2021. The NWO last card to be played

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Good One. Whatcha think about AOC

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

Agree