It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama hints at Alien Knowledge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

You are dead on right.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Good One. Whatcha think about AOC

Tartarus
a reply to: Waterglass

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Were seeing the same. I was going with Reptilian humanoid

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Their monitors are solid and reliable, but I lean more towards LG devices if im honest.

I dont imagine Cortez would be told much about extraterrestrial life given her position.
edit on 22-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I remember Obama running guns to illegal aliens... that's about the only connection he has to aliens.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The aliens are the antichrist (they're just people, not actual aliens). They will destroy christianity by claiming they had similar beliefs when their civilizations were young like ours. Many will be deceived. You better get to know God now, because you don't have much time left.

They will give us tech that keeps us alive unnaturally. They will rule with this false sense of superiority they've given. For a few years they will seem benevolent. They will solve the middle east puzzle and allow the jew to build their temple in israel. Israel will slay one of them. Then they will defile the temple and he will come back (injured, blind in one eye and a broken arm). Then Armageddon begins.

ETA:
I can hear the SJW's and libs now: "it's their futuristic tech, they don't have to give it to you if you won't renounce your beliefs, you can go on living in the past with your phony religion without it."
edit on 22-5-2021 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If UFOs are aliens, Obama hopes humanity would find ‘common’ ground

Source: news.google.com...

“ Former U.S. president Barack Obama doesn’t claim to know the origins of the unidentified flying objects that have been spotted by American military personnel — but if they are from another planet, he’d like to think that knowledge would unite humanity, rather than tear us apart.”

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
An interesting clip of Obama there. After the jokey question is asked, his body language changes. His mouth forms into a tightly pursed frown, he looks away from the camera and closes his eyes for a full seven or eight seconds before answering. Whatever your view on Obama, he's never short of an answer, so this very long gap which he filled by closing his eyes and nodding his head, was giving him time to think carefully about the question.

I think the report due out soon will simply be an official acknowledgement of what has been discussed in communities like this one and take full ownership of the recent US Navy videos, etc., rather than provide anything new to the public.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join