It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama hints at Alien Knowledge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well it is what it is. All hell seems to now surfacing to the top. I have been emailed more over the last three weeks asking my take on stuff by my Fed POC than in the last 20 years. I sense that something will pop and not be a fizzle.

Barack Obama hints at alien knowledge

I have no idea as to what they will say or release. My guess is that USA will say we know something but don't know what it is. In my opinion those triangles videoed above the fleet in night vision are USA owned an operated. The other stuff is a TBD. Regardless of anyone's opinion or take; so where did they get that technology.

So here's President Obama's video. There is more to this and yes it still could be the last card to play. In my opinion aliens are among us and have been here for thousands of years. My study goes all the way to the Sumerians and their tablets. This thread isn't about that. Just my take on it all.

Former US President Barack Obama has suggested that there are things that he "can't tell" people about aliens.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I saw that. Kind of a surprise.

I agree with you, that “off planet beings” are among us and have been all along.

We’re a young planet.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So the anal probe is classified?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Research The Omega Agency...a reply to: Waterglass

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The linked took me to a PowerPoint show with pictures of Obama and some text written on top.

Is there a video of him saying these things.. Or did I just get the L

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is really alot like a kid saying I have secret, but will never tell, cause it won't be a secret once they do.

Anyways, which ones are we supposed to shoot, an speak in tongues in the name of Jesus to scare them off?

Orange orbs bad, white orbs holy, or was the other way around when most folk used to build gold an bronze statues to appease the Volcano God since theyd be from the deepest bowels of the earth arse, while the ones in space are foreigners.
edit on 19-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Heard this on radio during lunch. The radio commentator said he had a smirk smile on his face when he said that he can not speak public about aliens.

I would have that smile too if I knew it isn't aliens = extraterrestrial = not already having a permanent residence on our planet.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm wondering what makes him trustworthy now as opposed to in the past. Maybe he took a cantlie pill or something.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Barack Obama's comments , in his own words.

edit on 19-5-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

I have proof that there really is a Volcano God, called Satan, while the other one should be Luicfer.

Wasn't Mount Sinai believed to be a Volcano in some passages....even Islam agrees Sinai was a Volcano.

It a dumb superstition, so it has to be right.

link   
Maybe Obama himself is an alien, that's why he has a fake birth certificate

link   
a reply to: Annee

I was asked this morning to take a look at this video and formulate an opinion:

Leaked video appears to show UFO plunging under water off California

link   

Obama wasn't the only one making the otherworldly voyage. As "Barry Soetero," the 19-year-old Obama was one of 10 youths selected to secretly teleport to and from Mars, forming a band of interplanetary Teen Titans. Regina Dugan, the director of Darpa, was another member.
He's been to Mars so he would know lol a reply to: Waterglass

edit on 19-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Or he is saying what people see are top secret US craft so they can't be discussed and he can't say it's not aliens because that would be admission we have the craft.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Those aren't Aliens. Those are from here. Host body system. Whats inside is what matters. They walk among us as well. I feel it is likely Barack is one of them. He may not have been born, thus the fake cert. He sure looks like Akhenaten. Remember, "as in the days of Noah". He knows exactly who they are.

Most of us here, are the aliens. We are strangers in a strange world.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Maybe Obama himself is an alien, that's why he has a fake birth certificate

No, I think they have established that the birth certificate is real.

The question still remains: is Obama real?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Excellent and thanks I will.

Something is amiss here in USA.

US Secret Service is hiring 500 agents at once. The last time they did that was during Reagan years.

US Secret Service will be flying Drones over the Capital for over two weeks. Why?

USA is also amping up that ET is a "threat"

Hmmm

Hang On

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
International MSM is ramping up "disclosure" to a never before seen level and we have all witnessed how effective they can be at herding the sheep.

The timing is perfect for the "alien invasion" that so many people desire and believe is real.

The only question I have is which scenario will be used to control us.

A- Wise benevolent beings with lots of irresistible advice.
B- Malevolent beings that require us to get together in efforts to resist them.
C- Galactic good cop/bad cop that require us to choose a side in order to be saved from the other.

Whatever form we are presented with will still come down to us being controlled more than we already are.
I cannot comprehend why anyone would fall for this after all have seen, especially is the last 18 months.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Or he is saying what people see are top secret US craft

In my opinion. You chose wisely

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Heard this on radio during lunch. The radio commentator said he had a smirk smile on his face when he said that he can not speak public about aliens.

I would have that smile too if I knew it isn't aliens = extraterrestrial = not already having a permanent residence on our planet.

What? Why does that matter at all? Whether they have established a colony here or not doesnt change the fact that they would be extraterrestrials.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join