It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33rd degree Mason spills all!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I get mad when the local karate dojo told me I had to pay a monthly fee, start at white belt, and wouldn't teach me the cool secret black belt techniques.

If you join the Masons we'll eventually teach you the 33 point exploding heart technique.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

33 point exploding heart technique.

Well, that's pretty cool.

If the upper echelons really worship some ultra-dimensional fascist and get to consort with it after some abasement, funny costumes and/or sacrifices, that would make it all even more tantalizing. I doubt they could keep up with initiations.

The downside is due to the secrecy one couldn't brag to some hottie at a bar that "I routinely consort with the ancient evil one!"

My true suspicions are that while it's possible some masony clique' believes in black magic, the real story is that Masons mostly share insider trading tips and keep certain neighborhoods exclusive. You guys should be thankful for these satanic panic pieces as they peak interest and act as free advertising. In fact, you guys probably made that slog of a vid...

Ooooooohhhhh

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Karen Brewer is one that spent about 2-3 years reviewing all the +42K submissions into a past Royal Commission on Child Abuse. It left her with the Freemasons as the main source, perpetrators and cover ups of institutionalized child and sexual abuse.It extends through parliament, courts and many other influential sectors of society. When the court does get the guts to take these cases on, suppression orders are routinely applied.

For one of her videos that have survived the censorship purge:

2021-03-06 - Karen Brewer: The controllers of Australia
edit on 16-5-2021 by kwakakev because: formatting

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Karen Brewer is one that spent about 2-3 years reviewing all the +42K submissions into a past Royal Commission on Child Abuse. It left her with the Freemasons as the main source, perpetrators and cover ups of institutionalized child and sexual abuse.It extends through parliament, courts and many other influential sectors of society. When the court does get the guts to take these cases on, suppression orders are routinely applied.

Oh man, that is terrible.
What kind of crapbags would be capable of that kind of horror.

edit on 16/5/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

That is absolutely horrible. My heart goes out to the children abused by these monsters.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What kind of crapbags would be capable of that kind of horror.

Looks to be a long term generational issue from what I can gather, the cycles of violence is self perpetuating. Some take it further than others, some learn from these mistakes, many others just keep these things going.

Riccardo Bossi from the One Australia party is another that has been calling this mess out and wants to put a stop to it.
edit on 16-5-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Anyone who abuses children deserves what they get.
Hopefully your mr bossi will remedy the situation.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
...the real story is that Masons mostly share insider trading tips and keep certain neighborhoods exclusive.

It isn't even that interesting.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Y'all killed Mozart do you deny it? After he published magic flute the masons wanted all the smoke. Mozart broke a code of secrecy he took but it's sad how y'all did him like that.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Y'all killed Mozart do you deny it? After he published magic flute the masons wanted all the smoke. Mozart broke a code of secrecy he took but it's sad how y'all did him like that.

I confess! I killed Mozart! Bitch had it coming. Crip life foevah.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

It’s because he kept playing the skin flute during LOI. That’s frowned upon. Usually…

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It isn't even that interesting.

That's a let down.

I was hoping, way down deep, that "the secret" was something Gnostic and mystical like "the Masons and co know that the true spiritual maker of this world is an ignorant AI and they are working to free humanity of it's tyranny."

But now you're asserting that you guys just dress strangely and play cards... or what? Is it all a hustle for more scratch?

Darned NDAs.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well, I did it. Took the first step in joining the Masons.

Thought I was joking didn't yall?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the punches and hope is gone
Leave a light, a light on
Millions of miles from home
In the swirling swimming on
When I'm rolling with the thunder but bleed from thorns

www.alchemywebsite.com...

It's just flowery language for necromancy, folks.

Jesus did it the right way. He had the gift.

Johannites corrupted it. They create monsters.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

But now you're asserting that you guys just dress strangely and play cards... or what?

It's a bit more than that.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

What more? Tarot cards?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
What more? Tarot cards?

Pokémon.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
A while back like about 2011 or so I was having a hard time financially and was even trying to mow or weed eat lawns for $.
There was this cabinet shop around the corner and I found their website and sent them a message asking if I could take care of their 1+ acre of over grown grass.
The owner said go for it and said he usually pays $310 to get it done.
I jumped on it with a weed eater and finished in two days.
Next thing I know dude's offering me a job in the shop which I took.
There was shop talk about the guy being a Mason but I didn't know or care.
Then one day dude had a weekend project of moving into his new home, really nice home..
Dude was very down to earth and easy to talk with so I asked him, "are you a Mason"?
He kind of laughed but said yes so I asked him what that was all about and he answered with a pretty simple answer.
"We just try and help our communities, that's it"
Then I started watching.
This cabinet shop. The crew was really tight, one of the best crews I ever worked with.
The guy helped me out and I seen where he also did help the community.
I worked on and off for this cat for 3 years.
One of the best bosses ever.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

gematrinator.com...

They speak in code.
Gematria works.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But now you're asserting that you guys just dress strangely and play cards... or what?

It's a bit more than that.

Thats an under statement

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join