It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33rd degree Mason spills all!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Are you somehow saying that by not believing in Satan I'm somehow worshipping him? Because if so that makes no sense whatsoever.

You've arrived at the classic anti-Mason-spewed conundrum.

The funny part is the ones making the claims believe in Satan.

Yes, it still makes my head hurt that those who do believe that in the existence of magic invisible things believe that those who don't believe in deities somehow must worship other deities.
I don't think that they understand the concept behind atheism.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why wouldn't you believe in Satan as introduced in the Book of Job, the principle of attempting to subvert and undermine the integrity of the righteous through the form of trial, prosecution lawyers do this all the time, it is demonstrably an aspect of life and thus has to be also an aspect of the Deist perspective.

I would only consider Masons Satanic if they subverted and undermined that which was naturally good, for example if they considered non-Masons profane or suggested a general inadequacy in the natural condition of mankind and state of society, which of course are a few of their favourite things...do not attempt to subvert this post.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am in the process of watching the video. It is long, but very good. I had actually studied quite a bit of the Manly P Hall literature before. The video helps connect a lot of dots.

The OP has shared the most insightful video on ATS ever!
If this were not so (being right over the target), then all
of the freakmasons wouldn't be here vomiting up flack, trying to discredit, besmirch, and disparage
the OP.
Applause, and SnF to the OP.

Boom.....

Yup, shizzle not over the target, nah right in the middle of the target....
This guy put the pieces of the puzzle of why so many missing people and especially boys..
I could state more, but if you are like me, trying to figure out just WTF is going on, and havent sold your souls rights away yet....

This is the video...

And yes, the very same cock roaches that made ATS a hollow shell showed up...So you know that they know this is the real deal.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
Why wouldn't you believe in Satan as introduced in the Book of Job...

Because it's a fairy tale, it's like asking me why I don't believe in the Three Little Pigs.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I didn't watch the video, I am not invested enough in the topic to spend 5 hrs watching a video of it and I apologize if that offends anyone.
I have no idea if anything the guy says has any merit or is complete crap.
What I find strange is the responses that goes something like this.

"Person A accuses person B of eating the last slice of pizza, person B then stands up and says, no I did not eat the last slice of pizza. Person A then uses the fact that person B denies eating the pizza as proof that they indeed did eat the pizza."

Am I to take it then that people should not defend their viewpoint because doing so makes them guilty of whatever others think they know?
No wonder the Masons prefer to keep secret, I would too.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The entire Masonic tradition is a variation of the Three Little Pigs and the building of a House.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Yeah, not really. Let me know when you actually go through the Degrees, then we can have an educated conversation on the topic.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

But it is Free Masons that claim it is the allegorical refinement of the profane Pig, i could never accept that Satanic insinuation and would therefore never enter into such madness, not recognizing the authority of the Court or the accusers.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Bro, I'm not interested in changing your mind, it's tiresome, if you think we worship Satan, especially for people like me that don't even believe that stuff, have at it.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I don't say you worship Satan or even believe in such, what i say is that in Judeo-Masonic tradition there is the a-priori assumption and accusation that man is somehow flawed and needs to be somehow improved upon which leads on to a supposedly refined group inheriting the Earth as in the Judeo-Masonic elite currently responsible for Clown World, it is the accusation against man's natural condition which is Satanic and the assumption that it could be in any way improved upon, for better or worse it is what it is, and when all evidence suggests the elitist conceit only makes people worse in every way imaginable, an Order founded upon a false and evil premise is going to be in and of itself an evil Order, and that is why the Masons are correctly accused of being Satanic and also weird, because it's not just about what you believe.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yeah, it doesn't work that way, there are no Masonic teachings where we look down on the non-Mason, as a matter of fact we're tasked with helping them first and not our own.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Did you read Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry by Albert Pike? How about Mackeys Encyclopedia of Freemasonry? Both recommended by the Freemasonry Institute of education.

How about Aleister Crowley?

All the religions are just an idea, an ideology, the figures don’t have to literally exist for people to believe in them. Is there a god? Is Satan real? I don’t know, I’m an atheist myself 🤷🏼. But do they have to be real in order to have followers? No they don’t. I know as a Freemason you see me or other non masons as vulgar, and not so bright. It’s not me saying it, it’s your own literature. Either you are a Freemason and stand by those “great” Masons that wrote these books, or you are not a real Mason at all. Your choice.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

“We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

Albert Pike

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: StringTh
Did you read Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry by Albert Pike?

Yes. But it's totally irrelevant to my Jurisdiction.

I know as a Freemason you see me or other non masons as vulgar, and not so bright.

If that's your perception than it's your issue to deal with.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: StringTh

You're quoting the Taxil Hoax.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Confessions of a Former Freemason Officer, Converted to Catholicism

Serge Abad Gallardo, a former senior official of the French government and venerable master of the Freemasons, reveals Freemasonry’s anti-Christian spiritual and ideological roots and its impact on democratic political life.

What made you think that you were serving Lucifer, as the title of one of your recent books suggests?

One day, when I was an officer in the lodge of Le Droit Humain, I heard a first-grade ritual that I never heard before and that pays tribute to Lucifer. It is also part of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. I heard the venerable master say: “We must thank Lucifer for bringing light to men,” etc. I was quite taken aback.

This ritual, and Freemasonry in general, consider that religions, and Catholicism in particular, obscure the truth to believers and keep it to themselves, while Freemasonry provides keys to human beings so that they can fully free themselves.

Furthermore, in my two last books, I quoted extracts of a document that is accessible only to high-grade members, so the so-called “blue lodges” [which gather the new members] don’t have access to it. It is taken from Paroles Plurielles — a publication issued by my Masonic order — in which are compiled the best written texts regarding societal issues or Masonic rituals and that are on display in lodges. In this three- or four-page document, there is a text that praises transgression, and the one that allowed it — Lucifer. It is worth noting that Freemasons usually mention Lucifer rather than Satan.

edit on 5132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

But on what basis is such charity and why do supposed elites and celebrities fall over themselves to demonstrate this status enhancing behaviour, who put them in charge?

In the past social welfare was a Theocratic institution as an aspect of the Divine, and still is in many religions to varying extent, in assuming that role Free Masonry takes on the form of a counter religion in that aspect and dispenser of Divine Providence according to their own sweet mercies, creating a reliance they aspire towards in the sense of grooming.

Those who profit most from the current system then have tendencies to demonstrate altruistic God like behaviour, we could take Bill Gates as an example, the problem lies in the system and the problem with this charity is that there is generally an ulterior motive.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I don't even know what you're talking about. You're conflating so many things and misunderstanding others.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This letter was supposedly in the British museum until 1971, some swear to have seen it but you are right, the burden to prove it’s existence is on our shoulders. One day when we get access to the Vatican secret archives we shall find many mysteriously disappeared manuscripts. So I retract that statement from Albert Pike.

But the reference to Lucipher is all over the masonry literature, this you cannot deny. Do you accept Lucipher as the light-bearer?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Does this help?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join