It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33rd degree Mason spills all!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That's your perception of it.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Debunkology
Didn't he clearly state in the video that Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity?

So if I'm in and I don't know what's going on where does that leave people like you?

Oh, yeah, you take someone else's opinion who also isn't in at face value.

OK. This is were you're confused, which is OK because you clearly didn't watch the video.

HIM clearly stating that "Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity" wasn't him stating HIS OPINION, but him actually QUOTING from a book written by famous Freemason Manly P Hall.

Perhaps you can answer this. At what point in a masons "masonic journey" does the satanic stuff happen? During what degree?

Watch the video.

Maybe you can offer a time stamp? Or do I have to watch 5hours to not get an answer?

Like I said when it comes to God he expects you to either put in the effort or not. You will look and you will see or not.

LOL, translation, "I'm full of sh!t, but want to sound smart and woke". Sad, but totally predictable.

I'm on the inside. I can bust this thing wide open, but I have to know where to look. So far, I haven't seen it in any lodge I've visited, any mason I've met, or any degree I've been a part of. I'm a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason, but before I was even initiated, I was a conspiracy theorist. I joined because I'm not the passive pussified type of conspiracy guy, I go the extra mile.

In the case of masonry, I found much more than I intended to find. All of it good. But I realize that most of you aren't the kind of folks that do things, you talk about things. Enjoy that. If you even find the guts to offer me some facts, like a time stamp in the 5 hour long video where I can see and verify the satanic stuff, just let me know. Until then, stay fluffy.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So far, I haven't seen it in...any mason I've met...

So disappointed.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Pretty creepy

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So far, I haven't seen it in...any mason I've met...

So disappointed.

Your horns were glued on. I wasn’t fooled

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I thought his horns were "snowed" on?

Maybe I'm not high enough?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

In our fraternity. High enough in our fraternity!

Second line.... which is code for Second toddler sammich.

BTW, where's mamabeth with the cookies???

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Perhaps you can answer this. At what point in a masons "masonic journey" does the satanic stuff happen? During what degree?

YouTube holds all the answer you seek. Click and it shall be open. Comment and you shall receive.

Sorry for blowing your credibility. Its all gone now. Keep up the alternate storylines. You watching Israel right now?
You will have some new stories to tell very soon

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

LOL, translation, "I'm full of sh!t, but want to sound smart and woke". Sad, but totally predictable.

I am really sadden that this is what you made of what I said.
The bible says this not me. I certainly don't feel "smart" or "woke".

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I am really sadden that this is what you made of what I said.
The bible says this not me. I certainly don't feel "smart" or "woke".

watch this, 6:45. At 6 minutes and 45 seconds into that video something happens. I didn't watch it, but I am willing to see the proof you seem to think exists if you can tell me where to find it. If you were to tell me where in that video the answer to my question, "when do I find out about the satanic stuff", then I can offer an opinion on that part of all this. And being a freemason myself, I might have some inside information to offer. The only thing I am obligated not to tell you is about our handshakes and modes of recognition, which can be found with even the slowest of short bus riders.

What ultimately happens in most of these threads is that someone is persuaded to join or at least ask about joining due to the lack of facts presented. This thread appears no different, and for that I thank the OP, and you for your participation.

But if you want to have a real factual discussion about this, I'd be happy to do so. If you want to suck up lies to make your confirmation bias get that little chubby is so desires, please let me know that as well, and I will leave you to your circular circle jerk.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Sorry for blowing your credibility.

Since I don't buy into your messianic woo? Okay. Have fun with that.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Its my idea that knowing his impending death he was of the belief that he would be resurrected on Sirius. I was going to do a thread about his life and symbology but I just it seemed so daunting.

I think it would be a great thread to do. If you do please let me know so i can have a read. I did watch the video many times. The book he used came up in some marvels film too. The black star is the star of death. Sirius B. the sister of ISIS.

Elvis Presly made a song called the black star. You will love it.

Every man has a black star A black star over his shoulder And when a man sees his black star He knows his time, his time has come Black star dont shine on me, black star Black star keep behind me, black star Theres a lot of livin I gotta do Give me time to make a few dreams come true Black star When I ride I feel that black star That black star over my shoulder So I ride in front of that black star Never lookin around, never lookin around Black star dont shine on me, black star Black star keep behind me, black star Theres a lot of livin I gotta do

Give me time to make a few dreams come true Black star One fine day Ill see that black star That black star over my shoulder And when I see that old black star Ill know my time, my time has come Black star dont shine on me, black star Black star keep behind me, black star Theres a lot of livin I gotta do Give me time to make a few dreams come true Black star

Remeber the dog that was killed 911... was called sirius.. The dog buried at the hoover damn was named negro (the black dog again)

The star of decay and time sirius b defines the very rotation of our planet and is the home of the underworld. The dogon talk of a third very small star there too. The star where femine souls come from..

Anyway. Bowies video. you notice the three crosses. I am convinced the triple crucifixion equates to Orion's belt - the three stars that point to the messanic star. Just like the three wise men. Or John the Baptist with his big belt who proceeded the birth of jesus. Both born of a Virgin. What about St Christopher... Depicted as a dog. No accident there..

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

the tooth fairy is not a man. Duh, "fairy". Look it up.

Erm...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

That's your perception of it.

Well ... yeah. Obvious is obvious.

I admire almost every Mason I've heard about and I can understand past knowledge being kept alive by a dedicated group but why the general exclusivity and continued secrecy? If one cannot openly operate in the public square ...then why is that?

People always think the worst about something about which they are kept ignorant. Fear comes from ignorance.

Joining an exclusive group that separates itself from the "common man" seems self serving and separating.

Not to mention gosh darned silly on a certain level... not that there's anything wrong with silly.

But yeah... that's simply my perception. I'm admittedly ignorant and can only surmise from ignorance.

See the problem?

edit on 5/11/2021 by Baddogma because: conjunction junction what's your function?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Why don't you go join up and find out? Then nope out if you decide it's not for you. They don't kill you for leaving or anything. I have a friend who used to be a mason and he decided that he didn't have the time for it anymore.

I'll go with you. We can be initiates together lol.

I don't really see them as that secretive. They do things for the community, they wear the bling, some of them can't help but emblazon their cars with stickers all over the back that show how mason-y they are.

I mean yeah, I've heard "real masons" don't/aren't allowed to display their affiliation, and that may have been true at some point, or still may be. Idk.

And I get the whole secrecy about certain activities. It would kind of ruin the surprise for me, personally, if I knew all of the "rites" and hooplah before even joining.

Hell, just being in the military I went through a lot of that.

They used to whip guys with fire hoses, and make them run on non-skid barefoot. Non-skid will tear your # up. And don't even get me started on how they used to grab the fattest, hairiest dude on the ship and crisco him up and stick a cherry in his belly button and make you eat it out.

And that's just what people used to do for a shellback custom when crossing the meridian.

I don't even want to think about what submariners do.

For some reason I doubt being a mason comes even close to that. And hell, if it does. Then, I'll nope out.
edit on 1152021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

to: AugustusMasonicus I can deal with the Luciferian Mason crap. It's the "world's gonna to end in a month" crap that is annoying as hell.

Mostly people like AOC talking bout the end of the world because climate change and cows.
As I understand it, the earth has already undergone nuclear holocaust and still survived. But the Progressives are just pushing it for their Marxist agenda and the Club of Rome is pushing it for theirs which is really the same as the Progressives. It’s all about control.
As I understand it, Adam Weishaupt is who burrowed into Freemasonry and corrupted what was the true metaphysical awareness of the Occult or that which was hidden from view.
Thanks to the Adepts of the East, what was once hidden was brought out into the open. One can be an initiate without the secret little handshake.
edit on 12-5-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Then your god is the worst teacher of all. When I teach or instruct people, I tell them the facts, I don’t speak in parabolas or hyperbole leading them to confusion, ambiguity and dissention

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
And that's just what people used to do for a shellback custom when crossing the meridian.

Eating mustard and who-knows-what out of King Neptune's hairy navel.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: FauxMulder

to: AugustusMasonicus I can deal with the Luciferian Mason crap. It's the "world's gonna to end in a month" crap that is annoying as hell.

Mostly people like AOC talking bout the end of the world because climate change and cows.

AOC is an idiot and no one cares what the puppet has to say. Mostly its religious nutters talking about the end of the world.

In the immortal words of Maynard James Keenan "Rapture my aaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssss"

As I understand it, the earth has already undergone nuclear holocaust and still survived.

That's a great fictional story. Let me know when the movie comes out.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I seem to see a lake of Woo in this thread, a lot of fingerpointing and very little actual proof.
Oh and there's a five-hour video by a nutcase. Yay.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join