It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Fight Against ATS and Others.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

We can nibble on the edges on ATS.

A conspiracy website online that cannot entertain some conspiracies.

This is the closest we get to share a Truth.

So this is what we have and what we have to deal with.

for now.
ReaD between the lines.

edit on 25-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

for now.
ReaD between the lines.

I must be getting real old, does someone have a 'between the lines' translation book, or right now I'd even take some cliff-notes. Anyone... ?

I'm struggling here (or I might just really be tired and it's staring right at me and I'm oblivious to it)

Anyone..?
Johnny

edit on 4/25/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Typo from under the desk... they like to wait till I'm really tired then they jump out and BINGO... I end up with typo!

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

It is just math Johnny.

But I was once a military cryptologist so sometimes I like to plant a puzzle.

Since I HAVE to because there are some subjects that we can't talk about here.

Although ATS is the Last Best Place on the internet, there are still lines and boundaries and Tees and Cees and things to work around.

So I do what I can.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

originally posted by: Lumenari

for now.
ReaD between the lines.

I must be getting real old, does someone have a 'between the lines' translation book, or right now I'd even take some cliff-notes. Anyone... ?

I'm struggling here (or I might just really be tired and it's staring right at me and I'm oblivious to it)

Anyone..?
Johnny

The odd capitalizations is a Q thing. You need a decoder ring.

edit on 4/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Man, your post is weird. I had a vision of entering a room in a basement with bad illumination and walls covered with newspapers articles, people's photos and maps with lots of marked spots.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Man, your post is weird. I had a vision of entering a room in a basement with bad illumination and walls covered with newspapers articles, people's photos and maps with lots of marked spots.

There's a Red string criss-crossed along the wall, connected to thumbtacks holding the pictures up, and it vaguely spells out .... Emails

But on a serious note, OP please dont take offence but if you need someone to talk to about anything at all, u2u me. Sometimes when we look for patterns often enough, we see them everywhere even if the only real pattern is the one our minds are making. I love "conspiracy" stuff so, not trying to poke fun. Just saying sometimes its very easy to slip a little too far down a rabbit hole sometimes, especially if one has a lot of stressors in their normal everyday life. I think right now most of us have a lot of stressors even without the more nefarious things some believe are going on. So if youre feeling paranoid, anxious, having troubke sleeping because of any thing one ATS or similar site, having intrusive thoughts or even just more "involved" within a specific conspiracy than usual... Definitely reach out to a close friend or someone you feel comfortable talking to. If like myself those are few and far between lol then please know my offer is genuine and I reply to every message sent to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev

originally posted by: Trueman

There's a Red string criss-crossed along the wall, connected to thumbtacks holding the pictures up, and it vaguely spells out .... Emails

We both got the same vision, hehehe !

Yeah, you're right again. I like to mix funny comments every time I have a conversation. Sometimes I'm misunderstood. I won't change a bit.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
A serious question:- Why was the OP by No RegretsEver been edited by DontTreadOnMe?????

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sorry for the vague post.

I myself seem to have been caught in the rabbit hole, and see no way out. There at one point was a line, a clear fine line that disclousre (non necessarily aliens) would surface, the real men/woman behind the curtain, and for every late nihgt comedian to members of congress are now shouting from the roof time human trafficking is real, Epstien and his ilk are real, psycho babble is how the higher ups communicate in plain sight.

Everyday things are out in the open, no vail, no tinfoil hats, its all open. We wondered about racial wars, and thye felt comfortable to go out into the streets in front of the media to announce themselves.

How police have been murdering and harrassing people no matter the color. BOOM! Out in the open. Money that is being transfered under black projects, out in the open, but every word that comes out of the mouths of the MSM is those pesky conspiracies, and their radical theries, look how dumb, sying Tom Hanks drinks the blood of the young, and the Royals are what? Holding underage orgies?! OH MY!

We had a man in office for four years that we all know was placed there for reason. He was OUR disclosure puppet. How much have you learned since he was in office? Did you know Epstein and Maxwell by name? Or that Andrews was there?

How about how many hate groups exist and can collect khaki pants and tiki torches in such a small amount of time? Forget CointelPro, those who were paid spoke out, but still thats just a conspiracy theory, oh those wack jobs are out there huh?

As far as Im concerened I am watching this in 20/21 but have been seeing this since 2008/10/12/114/16/18/20. We are passing the buck as those are trying to yet again start us from scratch, does your grandma remember bringthis up 4 Thanksgivings ago?

How about your stoner room mate, when you told him human trafficking is a sport? Did he say "oh wow dude", you were right. No, no they are not what many of us fought to openly disclose, the deepest secrets, the government names, the celebrities, the government, all of it is out.

I have never been so irritated about many of us (not all of you before you thread drift that part) arent using this time to say, its not knew, we told you, now what do we do next. You writers,lurkers,thread startes and mods, can each find a so called "NEWLY SPOKE ABOUT" topic anywhere on ATS and prove that if we dont take this more seriously we will be lost....
Forever

NRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join