It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario is Officially USSR

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Это только на время из-за болезни

Might as well learn the language now... lol

link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Mandroid7
$750 fine, I heard earlier
Not sure if that's CAD

There better be a comet incoming, is all I'm saying.
Governments are quickly leaning towards being erased.

Sootoday.com -

Effective Saturday, April 17 at 12:01 a.m., police officers and other provincial offences officers will have the authority to require any individual to provide their home address and purpose for not being at their residence.

"If you are not willing to comply then you are breaking the law and there is an option for the police officer to issue a ticket," said Jones. "Currently if you break an order under the EMCPA (Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act) then it is $750."

Chinada...

That is CHILLING. I guess they think they can pull it off, eh? Holy crap.

Eh? is right...

Apparently our Constitution just changed over night, or whenever they pull a new one out of their ass...

Coming soon to a country near you..oh wait...
edit on 4/16/2021 by MykeNukem because: Canazuela

link   
Just found this...
750 dollar fine.
A fricken full blown police state now.

Link to article

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

We shut down for 4 weeks due to COVID last year. That’s because we had an outbreak at the mine site.
Then the government said mining was an essential job. So we all went back.
Masks 24/7.
2 meter minimum between ppl.
Hand sanitizer everywhere.

Break a rule, ur off site.

Gold Corps sites are very similar with their strictness.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

We shut down for 4 weeks due to COVID last year. That’s because we had an outbreak at the mine site.
Then the government said mining was an essential job. So we all went back.
Masks 24/7.
2 meter minimum between ppl.
Hand sanitizer everywhere.

Break a rule, ur off site.

Gold Corps sites are very similar with their strictness.

Sounds the same as Algoma Steel and other plants I've been to lately.

We got booted out on March 20th last year. They never started that job again, still.

Their playground, their rules.

It's when they tell us what we can do on OUR playground that pisses me off.

edit on 4/16/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Not sure if that's CAD

Sootoday.com -

Effective Saturday, April 17 at 12:01 a.m., police officers and other provincial offences officers will have the authority to require any individual to provide their home address and purpose for not being at their residence.

"If you are not willing to comply then you are breaking the law and there is an option for the police officer to issue a ticket," said Jones. "Currently if you break an order under the EMCPA (Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act) then it is $750."

Chinada...

www.sootoday.com...
edit on Fri Apr 16 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: link added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

What the actual #?! God dammit, ya Canadians need to learn a new version of sorry, "Soorry, not soorry, meet my fist."

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

This sounds insane.
Do you have any links to the law or the order that was given and by whom?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm reading into it and it sounds like the local governments haven't said yes to this but are reviewing it.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

there is no law in Communist Ontario...

Obey or pay the price

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yea, like fines are going to stop a killer virus, that pretty much every where now.

Meanwhile catching a cold a rite of passage.

edit on 16-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Not sure if that's CAD

Sootoday.com -

Chinada...

www.sootoday.com...
edit on Fri Apr 16 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: link added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

What the actual #?! God dammit, ya Canadians need to learn a new version of sorry, "Soorry, not soorry, meet my fist."

I hear ya...

I'm hoping more will wake up and see whats really going on..

Pandemic my arse...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I'm reading into it and it sounds like the local governments haven't said yes to this but are reviewing it.

They'll enforce it. Why wouldn't they?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why yes comrade! Glorious leader Justin Castro knows what’s best for us and this is not an option. The Canadian government loves forced residence projects and god damn it they arnt going to let the new quarantine prisons go to waste because they where built by the people for the people!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Why yes comrade! Glorious leader Justin Castro knows what’s best for us and this is not an option. The Canadian government loves forced residence projects and god damn it they arnt going to let the new quarantine prisons go to waste because they where built by the people for the people!

All heil, prepubescent Castro Jr.!

Next up, we get to own bread if we get in line quick enough.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I always hated Doug Ford I knew it was only time before he showed his true liberal colors , but in my opinion he did that long time ago ...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Youre in Thunder Bay? Wife and I want to head up from Detroit perhaps this year. If you Canooks ever let us back in!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Rules for thee..but not for me...Photoshopped..but likely accurate.

I'm originally from Ontario and still have family and friends there. I spoke with them yesterday and this is beyond ridiculous. The traffic heading to cottage country from Toronto yesterday was like a holiday summer weekend pre pandemic. Stay at home order my ass. There is no way police are going to stop the rich city folks from going to their cottages because technically it's still their address. My hometown is a $#!t show right now. And talking with my son and grandchildren yesterday was painful. He is a store manager with 90 % of his store taped off as nonessential. His head office is actually printing up letters to show police in case the employees are stopped and questioned as proof they are working. And my poor grand daughter celebrated yet another birthday with no party and sadly minimal gifts this year because clothing and toys are nonessential. She is only 8. How can we make her understand all this? It breaks my heart and at the same time infuriates me.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There is a small ray of hope in all this :

Several police services have said Friday that they will not be randomly stopping people. They include Waterloo Regional Police, Peterborough Police, Guelph Police, London Police and Ottawa Police.

from this CTV Article

Honestly, I wasn't expecting any of the Police Departments to openly defy this. Of course, the devil is in the details. How are they defining random? If they see you walking through the parking lot of a grocery store, would that be considered random if questioned but walking through the parking lot of a fast food joint would be justified?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
There is a small ray of hope in all this :

Several police services have said Friday that they will not be randomly stopping people. They include Waterloo Regional Police, Peterborough Police, Guelph Police, London Police and Ottawa Police.

from this CTV Article

Honestly, I wasn't expecting any of the Police Departments to openly defy this. Of course, the devil is in the details. How are they defining random? If they see you walking through the parking lot of a grocery store, would that be considered random if questioned but walking through the parking lot of a fast food joint would be justified?

I just read some references to this as well in that many are now questioning the overreach including members of the Ontario PC party itself. Doug Ford has lost his mind and almost all support from those who should be backing and enforcing his decisions.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

The information from the Ontario government reads that effective Saturday, "police officers and other provincial offences officers will have the authority to require any individual to provide their home address and purpose for not being at their residence."

news.yahoo.com...

Call it Fascism, Communism, or just elitism, but this is the END of our RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS if we don't finally stand up and say ENOUGH. CCP (Chinese Communist Party) operatives have corrupted already corrupted leaders, convincing them to turn on us in order to help build what the World Economic Forum calls "a Great Reset" (and politicians call "build back better".) The CCP are conducting 'fifth generation warfare', using espionage, politics, media and technology. If we don't stand up and say ENOUGH, we will lose EVERYTHING.

"You will own nothing, and you'll be happy." - World Economic Forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join