It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inhabitants in two Norwegian nursing homes re-infected by Covid-19 after vaccination.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

“Woo woo” : not buying into the farce

The morgues are overflowing, the dead bodies are piling up in the street

Quick, go get the vaccine, it was manufactured by a known criminal organisation and backed by eugenicists

Erm.....you do realise that this is totally bonkers do you? Blimey!🧐👀👀👀

Says the spreader who refused to wear a mask all through the 90’s

Was it too restrictive? Or was there LITERALLY NO POINT?
edit on 8 4 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Ha ha.

I'm neither preaching or moralising.

I quite clearly stated my belief that the jury is out on whether wearing a mask does or does not help prevent the spread of the virus.
My point is, it might.
And its only a minor inconvenience for anyone to wear a mask so where is the harm?

If it helps prevent the spread then great, if it doesn't then the worst case scenario is that I've been very mildly irritated.
The possible benefits far outweigh the negatives.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

That's your choice. Still waiting for your evidence. I know folk that have died from your so called innocuous virus. And think that your stupid views are frankly disgusting.

Still waiting for ‘your’ evidence too

None exists

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Sorry, but this makes no rational sense?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Exactly

The whole scenario makes no rational sense

Shut the world for a virus with a 99.97% recovery rate (at worst)

So I don’t participate in the scenario

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

That's your choice. Still waiting for your evidence. I know folk that have died from your so called innocuous virus. And think that your stupid views are frankly disgusting.

None exists

OK. I'm done with this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

None exists

OK. I'm done with this nonsense.

That’s what I said last February

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I think it’s lower than what is being reported

You thinking it's lower doesn't get us from 4000 deaths a day to 'innocuous virus'.

‘Ministry of health’ A government funded and government controlled group that operates as per directed. Forgive my distrust.

It's Bolsonaro's government controlled Ministry of Health.

edit on 8-4-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Ha ha.

I'm neither preaching or moralising.

What a rebel!

Are you proud of that?
Sure, you might not have had it regardless of wearing a mask or not.
But - and this is a MASSIVE but - you may have had the virus, had no symptoms but by not wearing a mask you passed it on to someone else who then became seriously ill and possibly died.

Something to be real proud of.

Just so that you could prove how 'free' you are and that no-one is going to force you to do anything.

Yeah OK buddy.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Freeborn
No thanks. This is a farce. We didn’t wear a mask in 2017 and there were HUNDREDS of contagious viruses around them.
Now, all of a sudden, this virus that is NO more harmful than any other, we have to wear a mask?

That is the most intelligent thing that could be said about this whole event. Nobody cared about anybody else in 2017, even the loonies in this thread saying that non-mask wearing people are bad news and should feel bad about maybe infecting someone else. THEY didn't care about infecting somebody else in 2017, so why all the outrage now? It makes no sense. They should just shut up with their stupid illogical double standards.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: Freeborn you may have had the virus, had no symptoms but by not wearing a mask you passed it on to someone else

them's the breaks. want to be 'safe' ? stay home - don't presume to enforce restrictions on everyone else for a miniscule risk to a small section of the general population.

Yes, exactly! If a person is worried about catching something, THEY should stay home. Not force me to be part of their "solution."

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for your "evidence." Simply saying medical professionals have stated this or that, is not evidence. I've seen medical professionals agreeing with everything the person your arguing with is saying. And don't tell me their medical professionals are wrong and yours are right. That's just an opinion and carries no actual weight of evidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MissCoyote

If you are 'strongly encouraged' (forced ... *cough*) to take it, you can still choose to weaken your response by toning down your own immune system with anti-inflammatory drugs right before and for a while after each injection. This is a way in which to still exert some (even if smaller) amount of free choice.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MissCoyote

Considering there are those in the office who lost loved ones to it, I can guess what the official position will end up being.

I will find out in coming weeks since Kansas is opening up its vaccine status to everyone soon.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

And we live in a world where counties of stringent covid protocols are experiencing their third wave?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Asking a legitimate question is moralising and preaching?

Your comprehension of the English language obviously differs to mine then.

I think it also highlights a difference in the sense of responsibility many of us have.
Some of us have a communal sort of outlook on things and then there's those where its all about 'me, me, me'.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

If this about masks. If masks really protect you. Why would you care what anyone else does with their own body if you are wearing your mask. You are supposedly protected.

If this is about the vaccine. I am young. I am in good health. Why would I take an experimental vaccine that does not stop people from getting covid, and does not stop the spread of covid.

And if this vaccine does not stop the spread of covid, then how are populations ever going to reach true herd immunity?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

To you then...

And we live in a world where counties of stringent covid protocols are experiencing their third wave?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Not being funny but what happens to your breadwinning abilities if you:

a) have a bad reaction to the injection?
[Which can reach from pain to flu to incontrollable and relentless shaking to paralysis and to death in all age groups, to such an extent that if it were any other developed drug, it would have been pulled over a month ago]

Now compare that with your chances of just getting covid? As our NHS quotes on their phone messages: "Whilst most people experience none or very mild symptoms, if you experience chest pain or breathing difficulties go to the ER".
Most people that die are 82yrs and over, with underlying illnesses.

If you caught cov-19, you will probably not even know it, and if you do, it may be so mild, you'll get a few days off with not much hassle. If you do catch it and are ill for a couple of weeks, you will emerge with a natural immunity.
Your chance of death is only 0.04%
You are more likely to drown in holiday.

Whereas it seems having the injection gives rise to far worse and far longer lasting problems.
Yes people have to work and hence obey, but again if people just do so, how can this not be taken further and further?
Where is your line?

Mine has long been over stepped [since last years lockdown of healthy people].

Not even thinking anything funny, but we already have covid vax cards here in NJ....

I completely agree with most of what you said.

Reality intrudes unfortunately, and as I've said, we got so many crazy shots in the army, I'm more worried about those than this one.

We live in a crazy world and I'm old now. Well 52. I just hope our kids and my hot, young wife get it right after I'm gone.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yes I do. All the dead people and all of those that are suffering extensively from the side effects.
They speak for themsleves.
I worked in the pharma industry [lab, R&D] and I can tell you with 100% certainty that any drug we released that would have this amount of deaths and side effect would be recalled immediately or actually it would never get approval.

Now what have you got to tell me an about an untested, novel working, often deadly injection, with a non liability clause attached is a safe thing?

I am ready to listen to logic and science.
edit on 9-4-2021 by Hecate666 because: grahmmmarr

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join