It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good news about long term immunity from vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: MrRCflying

From your source:

This is a messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine, which uses a relatively new technology. Unlike vaccines that put a weakened or inactivated disease germ into the body, the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine delivers a tiny piece of genetic code from the SARS CoV-2 virus to host cells in the body, essentially giving those cells instructions, or blueprints

Yeah I’m good. I’m all about advances in medicine and technology, but I’m good on all that without long term testing. Especially when it comes to using code to alter cells in my body. You guys have fun with that. I’ll wait for the update that fixes the bugs in the original code.

The code doesn't alter cells. It instructs them to build a protein.

And the original code is the virus.

edit on 5/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Effectiveness was known, for both Moderna™ and Pfizer™ it is about 95%. ...

Yay Science™ !!
Right ??

That's my favorite kind of Science™ : Corporate for-profit Scientism™ !!

Like when Tide™ announces their ' New and Improved™ ' soap : " now washes 10% better, and your clothes will be 41% cleaner than the competition !! "

Or when you're watching TV, and a commercial for the F-150™ comes on, telling us that it's now 12% more fuel efficient, and 'best in class'.
then a Sierra™ commercial comes-on, telling us that it's got 15% more torque, and 'best in class'.
Then a Ram™ commercial comes-on, telling us how it's got 13% more towing capacity, and 'best in class'.
And they all won prizes !!
Yay !!
Prizes for all of the corporations using Scientism™, to sell their products.

But even if it's a scoundrel of a lie-upon-lie dishonest corporation like Ffuzer™ :
It's Science™ !!!
Yay Science™ !!
It must be an absolute, undoubtable, unquestionable Truth™ !

Just because they stand to make mega billions, in litigation-free sales : doesn't mean they would lie for the public for the 73rd time .
Why would you doubt them ?
72 lies to the public was enough.
They've learned their lesson, and will be nothing but purely honest now.
Promised...

Wake-up simpleton Science™-deniers : It's frickin' 95% effective !!
Hello ??
Just take the jab !!!

Comply !!

Obey !!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

OK.

Just one question. If it were about big pharma and profits, and I am not saying it is not, I would think a study like this would be kept under wraps.

After all, why allow a study to come out saying the protection may last longer than originally thought? Maybe even a lifetime? Heh... I would have thought they would reduce the effective time, making more vaccine necessary at shorter intervals. More sales, more profit. Maybe I just don't understand supply and demand.

edit on 5-4-2021 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm still not taking it

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah, I know. But somehow that one lone voice which is being disallowed is louder to some than all of their combined voices together crying for the opposite but still extreme position.

The hypocrisy is sickening to me, and it would appear you share in that. MrRCFlying is absolutely correct: the decision to take or not take the vaccine, any vaccine, is a personal one.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The antibodies we get from the vaccines are identical to the ones we get from the virus. That's how it works.

You know, you actually scare me when you post something accurate. Signs of the Apocalypse and all that.

Now for the million-pound, yellow gorilla in the center of the room: if the antibodies are produced, which neutralize any Chinese virus particles in the body by definition, why are TPTB saying we still need face masks?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I washed my hands before eating after shopping, but am more Leary of the hand sanitizers than the virus.
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm not a Dr. and I'm not recommending anyone to use the hand sanitizers internally. But it works for me...slight buzz and the ringing in your ears dissipates in about 15min. The vanilla flavored ones mixed with Mt. Dew is very tasty. And no covid19 so apparently it's sanitizing my innards right good. It's my personal treatment for the covid but I'm close to getting it sanctioned by the Qanon.

I personally go to flat earth forums for medical and vaccine advice. Doctors, virologists, epidemiologist, etc... are just deep state plants. Nurses who have been treating covid patients for the last year are all Soros plants, even if you've known them your entire life, and everything they say is a lie.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: chr0naut

The antibodies we get from the vaccines are identical to the ones we get from the virus. That's how it works.

You know, you actually scare me when you post something accurate. Signs of the Apocalypse and all that.

Now for the million-pound, yellow gorilla in the center of the room: if the antibodies are produced, which neutralize any Chinese virus particles in the body by definition, why are TPTB saying we still need face masks?

TheRedneck

In the first instance, any vaccine is going to take about 28 days to reach full immune response. So in that time one may be infectious as well as get infected.

In the second instance, our immune system protects us from the virus, and mostly helps us combat the virus in our cells, but we can still carry the live virus (like on the skin, hair, in mucous, lymph and in blood) and therefore we can pass it on to others who may not have the same level of immunization we have.

The masks really don't stop us from getting COVID-19 or breathing in viral particles. The virus particles are smaller than the filters.

What masks do is inhibit the virus from being transmitted over distances by a cough or sneeze. The masks interrupt peak air-flow and therefore are useful, even though we don't all have masks capable of filtering out 0.05 micron particles, which is the approximate size of the SARS-nCoV-2 virus (for instance, N95 masks filter 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles).

edit on 5/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

That's a very questiony question !!

But glad to see you seem to accepted at least some of my insinuations, at the very least as unanswered questions.

Who knows the machinations going-on in the crystal towers ?

Plausible deniability ?
Controlled opposition ?
Bait-and-switch ?
Psyop-mindflux continues ?

Didn't see any particular 'study' that you are referring to ?

Your OP links to a local MSM™ news article, that links to a CNN™ news article, about Big-Pharma™ press-releases.
But that's fine. Dozens will star and flag it, cause it looks Science-y™. Another victory for Scientism™ !!

It was a corporate press release, disguised as a news article, about how the jab may, perhaps, maybe, cover one, or a couple of the new variants, for months, maybe a year, maybe more.

"Maybe."

Nothing scientific about it.
Nothing sure about it.
Nothing long-term about it, at all.

Are we supposed to surprised by a corporation, releasing a 'seemingly' positive publicity, about it's cash-cow ?

What do you think about someone, that let's that article convince themselves to get the vaccine ?
They might think they have 'done research ?
They think that it is ' Science™ ' - based ?

What do you think ?

Science ?
Or Science-y™ Scientism™ ?

edit on 6-4-2021 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i named my daughter salmonela. and my illegitmate sons, they are rocksteady & bebop.
i'm sponsered by monster energy btw.
just drink it. diabetes is a state of mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: olaru12

I washed my hands before eating after shopping, but am more Leary of the hand sanitizers than the virus.
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm not a Dr. and I'm not recommending anyone to use the hand sanitizers internally. But it works for me...slight buzz and the ringing in your ears dissipates in about 15min. The vanilla flavored ones mixed with Mt. Dew is very tasty. And no covid19 so apparently it's sanitizing my innards right good. It's my personal treatment for the covid but I'm close to getting it sanctioned by the Qanon.

I personally go to flat earth forums for medical and vaccine advice. Doctors, virologists, epidemiologist, etc... are just deep state plants. Nurses who have been treating covid patients for the last year are all Soros plants, even if you've known them your entire life, and everything they say is a lie.

Science, who needs it. Q has all the answers we need. Alex Jones has saved humanity single handedly, not just once but many times. We owe a debt of gratitude to both those patriots.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I get my first vaccination wed the 7th and two weeks after the second i am no longer wearing a mask.period.

I don't care who tells me i have to still wear a mask.
edit on 6-4-2021 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

If anything, it's overgeneralized statement like yours that are a big part of the problem

It was an overgeneralized statement, however you did miss the 'apparantly' at the beginning of the statement you quoted. I was talking about ATS in general, responding to your own generalisation of which I alluded to as nonsense.

At least in terms of ATS.

I've made exactle ONE thread about vaccines and that one was kind of pro vaccine. I get the feeling you are just another rabit pro-vaccine-under-every-circumstance, but I won't accuse you of it, unlike you overgeneralizing everyone that isn't boarding the fear train

You just did accuse me didn't you? That said I didn't accuse you of anything. I made a generalised statement about the overall content on ATS.

There are for sure people that will benefit from a better risk ratio taking the new untested, experimental "vaccination". Are you even informed what this new technology does to your body? What about the side effects, it's not about YOU, it's also about minors or others that can not decide it for themselves and have to put trust in to one that makes the decision for them.

There's adverse affects, I've seen them myself. I'd tell you about it but I might be accused of fear mongering.

Again, I can only speak for myself. I claimed nobody coerced me and I'm nearly 100% sure non of my immediate family were either. 3 have had the jabs so far.

God beware you have any kind of say in another persons life with your hardline overgeneralizing.

Do what you want, I'm going to call you out on bs relating to me though. I'm not the fear mongering type. Generalizing? Maybe but I already know I'm a minority around these parts and have been for a few years.

If you asked about actual advice about the virus I'd have came with a completely different approach but you didn't, you came out with guns a blazing about an accurate statement regarding ATS content.

I personally applaud the op and anyone around these parts bringing factual information or sound reasoning, I apologize for leaving the impression my comment had anything to do with you other than replying to your inaccurate statement.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

On the other hand, we have people like you who are doing everything they possibly can to shame others into taking the vaccine

Quite the assumption, quite the accusation.

Do me a favour, go through my history and quote where I have advised anybody to take this vaccine. PM me, I'll give you my public info then you can check that too.

At the end of it you'll notice you just wasted your time and your mouth just tried to cash a cheque that you had no idea was covered.

I... we... see you for what you are, and you can take your lying narrative and shove it where the sun don't shine.

You used to be a reasonable person to debate with, you're going off the rails. I'm sorry I dissed the ATS content.

Take your bs accusations and shove em where the sun don't shine. I've barely spoke of this virus or vaccine, I've certainly never given advice or coerced bs onto others.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

The truth of all this mess probably lays somewhere in the center.

The virus affected critical medical infrastructure in ways never seen.

It's deadly to a minority, long term affects were seemingly random and it is highly contagious.

Government's fumbled when it could have mattered.

All this ties in with the perceived necessity of a vaccine, as it's being rolled out worldwide it's got some serious serious profits associated with it.

Cronyism and lockdowns go hand in hand, I'd elaborate with British cases, tonnes of them. But I can't because I'm some kind of nutty super supporter of the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Quite the assumption, quite the accusation.

Assumption based on your own words, accusation based on actual experience. I'm good with those.

I don't care about your private info. I don't want your private info. Please do not share it with me. What I want is a world that has not gone insane over the possibility of catching a cold. You responded to a logical statement, a request for a little less badgerment over what should be (and in reality is, like it or not) a very personal decision, with a bunch of false accusations.

Now you're all butt-hurt because I called you on your BS. Go cry me a river.

You used to be a reasonable person to debate with, you're going off the rails.

I still am, if you can manage to put together a debate.

Two people are arguing back and forth. One person pulls out a knife. The other person pulls out a gun. Suddenly the first person, still holding the knife, starts complaining that the second person isn't being "reasonable" any more and why can't they just go back to using words?

If you want reasoned debate, you have to engage in reasoned debate. This Chinese virus crap is destroying lives, and I for one am damn sick and tired of constantly being told to just go somewhere and die without bothering "woke" people. You start the crap with this old redneck, be prepared for a long swim in diarrhea. I've had it with trying to be the good guy among a society literally trying to kill me off.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Puts on his unofficial moderator hat

Play nice boys. I think we can all say we have had enough of the crap Covid, and everything that comes along with it.

For me, I choose to not argue over it anymore. I can see both sides, and if an opinion differs from mine, so be it. Not worth getting my blood pressure up. LOL

I have my own ideas around the vaccine, and they may differ from yours. That is fine as well. I am not going to go preaching either way. Over this issue, live and let live, to each is own. Information is one thing, fighting is another.

Back to the topic, I have not read or heard anything further. Probably will not. I am still hopeful that studies will bear out that the vaccine is a one and done thing.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Assumption based on your own words, accusation based on actual experience. I'm good with those.

What that if ATS is anything to go by then the coercion has been predominantly against the vaccine?

I'm sorry but it's true.

Now you're all butt-hurt because I called you on your BS. Go cry me a river.

You didn't call # you accused me of supporting a vaccine based on absolutely nothing but a rebuttal of a poster's general statement.

Butthurt? This isn't the first time you've came up with absolute crap when replying to me. I genuinely don't know what your problem is but it isn't mine.

If you want reasoned debate, you have to engage in reasoned debate. This Chinese virus crap is destroying lives, and I for one am damn sick and tired of constantly being told to just go somewhere and die without bothering "woke" people. You start the crap with this old redneck, be prepared for a long swim in diarrhea. I've had it with trying to be the good guy among a society literally trying to kill me off

Cry me a River old man, I didn't start crap.

I stated ATS has been a place full of nutty nonsense against the vaccine, I'll add to that right now and say the same for the virus.

I asked you to back up your wild accusations then you came up with your own verbal diarrhea. You can't back it up because it's simply not true. I even offered you ammunition and all you can reply with is "I'm gonna shoot myself in the foot you stoopid lefty! Now stop killing meee'".

I find that hilariously tragic in all honesty. Baseless bs, soundbites and the victim mentality on ATS is strong these days and I'm sorry I offended you by knocking it with my opinion.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah, I know. But somehow that one lone voice which is being disallowed is louder to some than all of their combined voices together crying for the opposite but still extreme position.

The hypocrisy is sickening to me, and it would appear you share in that. MrRCFlying is absolutely correct: the decision to take or not take the vaccine, any vaccine, is a personal one.

TheRedneck

It's a personal choice, I agree. I got the shot yesterday, it was going to make work easier..as in, if I didn't get it, probably less work. It was encouraged, not demanded..but you know how it goes.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You know, it was actually funny watching you try to come up with rebuttals for a while, but I grow weary of it. Repeating one's opponent's words back at them with a different subject is not my idea of "reasonable debate"; some of us outgrew that by the third grade. So I think I'll take MrRCFlying's kind advice and bow out of your nonsense gracefully... this time.

Good luck with your vaccine. I am assuming you'll be getting it.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join