It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Updates Travel Recommendations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You know that Republican states never closed their doors, this is for those already in bad shape Democrat states that screwed up their own economies, the reality is that this money is not going to help any of those states at all, paying people to stay at home is not job creation.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You know that Republican states never closed their doors

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "closed their doors?"

the reality is that this money is not going to help any of those states at all, paying people to stay at home is not job creation.
Do you think that's the only thing the money is doing?

edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Not like we all didn’t see this coming

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I know you've been alive longer than me...likely twice as long...hence why my confusion.

The US legislative system is somewhat different than that of some other countries.

You say that, yet, a very recent example, America passed nearly identical gun legislation exactly a month after Canada passed its 'assault style weapon' bans.

I guess that's just a coincidence though...

The differences in legislation systems don't seem to stop the end results being the same.

Not sure about that, the original Phage has long gone, everyone knows that

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The CDC has updated travel recommendations for vaccinated persons.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday that fully vaccinated Americans can resume domestic and overseas travel as long as they wear masks in public.

The individuals do not need to get a Covid-19 test before or after domestic travel and do not need to self-quarantine on return, as long as they follow public health measures.
www.politico.com...

Good news. If Hawaii changes its policies in accordance with the guidelines I will be able to visit my sister in Kona without a test or quarantine in a few weeks.

I hope Hawaii begins accepting proof of Covid-19 antibodies as an acceptable replacement for a Covid-19 negative test result, or a Covid-19 vaccination.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Salander

It's fascinating how happy some are that we as a country are governed by unelected bureaucrats offering recommendations.

We are not governed by the CDC.

Reality shows that we have been, pretty much for the last 12 months.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday that fully vaccinated Americans can resume domestic and overseas travel as long as they wear masks in public.

So...you can travel...just keep wearing a mask...

If you're well enough to travel after getting this medical treatment, why do you have to keep wearing the mask?

Being allowed to travel would imply you're not at risk of spreading covid would it not?

Unless of course...this is all arbitrary and not based on any kind of logic...in which case it makes perfect sense I suppose.
Its all arbitrary and the whole thing is about control of the masses.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Hi Paige!!!

Oh man, I'm just seeing you everywhere today lol.

I really hope you get to see your sister and you 2 can have a girl's only weekend. Get your nails done, get your hair did, talk about misunderstanding science, and whatnot.

Safe travels, Chica!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join