It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Updates Travel Recommendations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The CDC has updated travel recommendations for vaccinated persons.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday that fully vaccinated Americans can resume domestic and overseas travel as long as they wear masks in public.

The individuals do not need to get a Covid-19 test before or after domestic travel and do not need to self-quarantine on return, as long as they follow public health measures.
www.politico.com...

Good news. If Hawaii changes its policies in accordance with the guidelines I will be able to visit my sister in Kona without a test or quarantine in a few weeks.

edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The CDC has updated travel recommendations for vaccinated persons.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday that fully vaccinated Americans can resume domestic and overseas travel as long as they wear masks in public.

The individuals do not need to get a Covid-19 test before or after domestic travel and do not need to self-quarantine on return, as long as they follow public health measures.
www.politico.com...

Good news. If Hawaii changes its policies in accordance with the guidelines I will be able to visit my sister in Kona without a test or quarantine in a few weeks.

Make sure you get the app and have your papers in order.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Ok. But I don't have a smart phone.

edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Ok. But I don't have a smart phone.

Then you get to be chipped instead.

There is no escape from the trackers.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So...you can travel...just keep wearing a mask...

If you're well enough to travel after getting this medical treatment, why do you have to keep wearing the mask?

Being allowed to travel would imply you're not at risk of spreading covid would it not?

Unless of course...this is all arbitrary and not based on any kind of logic...in which case it makes perfect sense I suppose.
edit on 2/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I think my vaccination card will suffice, thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Release the boomers~

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Meanwhile In Florida:

On Friday, DeSantis followed through and signed an executive order prohibiting the use of so-called COVID-19 vaccine passports.

Ron DeSantis
@GovRonDeSantis
·
1h
Today I issued an executive order prohibiting the use of so-called COVID-19 vaccine passports. The Legislature is working on making permanent these protections for Floridians and I look forward to signing them into law soon. Read my EO here – https://(link tracking not allowed)/3dxuipJ

Good on Florida, hopefully more States will follow. : )

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Too easily forged....in fact you can buy them cheap on the Dark Web.

AS everyone says, BETTER BE SAFE.

Unless you are OK with killing grandma and kids.

(post by Lysergic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

At least now you can stop living in fear, since big brother told you its going to be safe.
I haven't been living in fear.

I don't fear the ocean but respect it, the same goes for COVID.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

respekt it huh

better get 3 vaxes to be safe

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Probably so but I would double-check as that may be subject to change, enjoy your visit.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Would you look at that, another restriction that will ostracize the millions who are logically questioning these vaccines AND all of the doctors and research because apparently, everyone has just blindly trusted them and the government to be 1000% honest and to not be manipulating the masses.
It's another nutty "conspiracy theory" that has come to pass as well.
I would really really love for myself and millions of others to be wrong, for the sake of you Phage, and the millions who've take the jab but as it stands right now, with all of the proof that says that this is the complete opposite of the government actually caring about the well being of We The Peasants, there is nothing optimistic about this situation and the near future that it will bring about.
edit on 2-4-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The state (and counties) will have to change their policies first. But since there is no other documentation than the card, there aren't many other options.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Would you look at that, another restriction

You are confused. This represents a relaxing of restrictions if criteria are met. I got my first shot 2 weeks ago, before the recommendations were changed. I did not get the shot so I could travel.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What someone should do is invent some sort of device that allows two or more people to see each other over vast distances on a magic mirror, maybe with a typewriter attached.

That way we could all live our lives without wearing masks regardless of our status with the central government.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join