It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Last Thread - Carry On Wayward Sons (and Daughters)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thanks SO. Keep it easy, bud.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Thank you for creating a place where misfits like us feel like we belong.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Wow I had not idea, interestingly in today's changing world and the rapid changing of our own nation, free speech is rapidly been eroded by forces within our own government, own media and private entities.

More than ever we need sources of free speech so we can talk about what goes on that can affect all of us for ever, because lets face it, things are changing and not for the best.

I really like ATS, took a time off from it, but now more that ever we need this site, for the constitutional loving faithful.

I am very sad the founders of this site have to leave, but times change and I respect the reasons.

It was a great pleasure to meet all of you.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Thank you and your cohorts for getting the ball rolling and keeping it rolling for as long as you could. This has been my go to site for almost 2 decades. I appreciate all the effort.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving those like us a platform for our thoughts and the chance for some truths to shine in the light.
I wish you the very best in future endeavors.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
thanks for giving me a home away from all the madness.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Thank you so much for ATS. This is a phenomenal site, I truly love this place and everyone here. Fascinating topics, and informative.

May your future be Blessed xo

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thank you and good luck on your future endeavors, SO.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thank You!

It has been an honor hanging out here.

Thanks for fighting for all of us and the site.

I also hope to see you all around the forums still.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Good luck with your new endeavors. Thanks for keeping ATS around all these years. Even through those dark times.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
my fave site for years

many thanks
see you down the road

SO put up with a lot of ours and worldwide crud over the years. He's likely feeling down for passing off this glorious site. But he's probably dancing with joy to not deal with a headache too. 😕😔😞🤗

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thank you SO for your hard work and great sense of humor throughout the years ! It is great to see ATS live on. a reply to: SkepticOverlord

edit on 27-3-2021 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well I have enjoyed ATS these last 14 years and I do hope you and others continue to be a part of it at least in a active member roll to continue a long friendship that has touched many people.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all you have done.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You've overseen by far the most entertaining and thought provoking website i've ever had the pleasure of being involved with.

Thanks for the 16 years worth of memories.
edit on 27/3/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Thanks for not letting ATS vanish into nothing.

Strange how much the internet has changed since I first came upon ATS.

Wild times.

Again Thank you SO.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Thank you SO for all the hard work you’ve put into this site, it hasn’t gone unnoticed. This is one of the last platforms that still allows free speech and many thousands of us greatly appreciate that.

Good luck and best wishes!👍✌️

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Being a big Maybe Logic guy, I don't claim to 'know' anything, just believe things with different degrees of certainty.

These are two things I'm confident about - things at ATS are going to change, and we'll never have better people at the helm than we've had.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Just as you have a story and a journey, the same is true for us, the users. This place has meant to me more than words can express. ATS has always been a friend, and it's still my loyal side kick. Funny story, I learned of covid from this very site and gave forewarning to my loved ones and friends. Although I was met with a lot of skepticism and crazy looks, I was righteously vindicated in the end. Everyone asked me how I knew and how could I have been so insightful of the going ons around the world.

Anyway, thank you for everything! I've been through 3 different accounts and about 11 or 12 years, and it's been a great experience. Long love skepticOverlord.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thanks for this site and all the work.

I have been here since the beginning and have learned so much.

Thank you and don't be a stranger.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thank you for all of this, this place has touched my life in unexpected ways more than a few times, I do not have the words to express just how profoundly important ATS is to so many of us. Bless you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join