It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Last Thread - Carry On Wayward Sons (and Daughters)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thank you, and keep up the good fight!

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
One of the best places on the internet..

thanks!

goodbye farewell and amen

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ATS has seen me through hard times and times of change when without it,change would have been hard.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am ugly crying!

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Thank you so much. This song was played when I left a job I was passionate about but the time had come. Hope it’s an encouragement to you.
edit on 26-3-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I second all of these comments.. Thank you SO for everything.. the vision and the passion and the fortitude to stick it out through the tough times keeping her afloat. ATS has helped me through some rough patches as well.. We are so grateful for this site. Farewell friend, best of luck to you in your future adventures!
[hugs!!]

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

for you sir,

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thanks for all the fish!
Good day sir!

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You've afforded me a platform by which to reach many readers for the last 13 years of my internet life.

I am grateful.

I know I haven't always earned that privilege.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

This is the anthem of our time.

The original Simon & Garfunkel version was melodic and beautiful warning. This version is the "I FU**KING TOLD YOU SO" rendition of a poignant message. I often listen to it when I need inspiration. I rarely don't well-up when I list for the more than 100th time.

Embrace it.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Can't argue with that. Disturbed really captured that well. Better than the original IMO lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I truly appreciate the continuous effort that was put into this site. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Thank you so much.... What a journey it has been... what a platform you have helped nurture...

Who knew how important it was when you decided that ATS was worthy of your volunteer effort...

Who knew how awesome a discussion forum with DECORUM as a benchmark could be....

Who knew that creating a new visual for members on a discussion board could be innovative....

WHo knew that Dark Matter as an option just might be a cool deal for members

What a journey so far... ATS would NOT have been here in 2021.. had it not been for your efforts...

Kudos... May ATS continue to fight the good fight you and your partners envisioned...

The fight is long from over....

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thank you for all you did to make this a great community!

Good luck on your new journey!

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You guys did not start the fire but you kept it burning for sure for all of us!

From the bottom of my heart as someone that has frequented ATS since I was a youngling...Thank you!

Not just for keeping it going but for keeping hold of it despite how much it seems to have burned many hands at times from the sounds of it for starters and I can only imagine in these times how difficult it was at times...

Can feel the pain in what you say... way things are going though... free speech will become a thing of the past and is not your fault. Chin up high!!!

PS: surely you can still post at some point, would be good for the site I think?
edit on 26-3-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What you’ve all created...it’s truly a remarkable thing. I’ve had my ups and downs here. The content has been informative, entertaining, sometimes misleading, but always intriguing.

The number of websites I’ve visited over the years has dwindled. Very few do what ATS does. Even when I’m frustrated with ignorant views and nothing but the mudpit showing up on the main page....I keep coming back here.

It’s an outside in and an inside out view of the world through the lens of ATS. It’s a perfect way for a regular Joe like myself to form my own opinion. Thank you, S.O., for all you’ve done. And thank you for making sure we’re left in good hands. I don’t know where else I would go on the inter webs to sort this chaotic world we live in out.

Cheers!!

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You know the t&c's
-No goodbye posts
(I think, I've never read them)
So thanks for hosting a cool site I haven't been 86'd from dude!
Drop back by and say hello
Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
this is truly a great website and i am glad it will not be going under. cheers, huzzah and suchlike.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thank you sir. You are now our "Overlord"...no longer "Skeptical" ...youve reached Nirvana. You will look back in time and see the good youve created here.

You gave birth to the child, that child has grown...really grown...and now you have to just let it live its life....

Which you gave us...and we are humble and grateful for it. I know I am....thanks so very much, sir.*

*And for fighting for us and this place many of us call home.

Mysterioustranger

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Thanks, SO! Best wishes and prayers for you and yours! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join