It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy's Public Sexual Assault Gets Thousands of Likes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This is absolutely reprehensible. If it were two men doing this, they would be looking at 10+ years in prison. But women can do it and people think it's just cute. They aren't even apologetic when people call them out on it and smugly blame the "patriarchy" for their actions.

edit on 22-3-2021 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

FYI: When posting a Youtube vid, just use the code at the end.
after the " watch?v= "

edit on 3/22/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

My mistake. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
a reply to: BrokenCircles

My mistake. Thanks!
You're welcome.

Whatever they're doing, it's obviously not right, but I'm confused about what's actually happening.

The woman in the black swimsuit, is that his mom?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Whatever they're doing, it's obviously not right, but I'm confused about what's actually happening.

The woman in the black swimsuit, is that his mom?

Yes. The other two were trying to pull down his shorts as a "joke."
edit on 22-3-2021 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

It just seems odd that she's not more angry about it, which makes me wonder what happened right before this clip. Regardless, this is wrong, and I definitely don't know why they would post it, but for all I know, he may have done it to one of them first....

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm old as dirt. Boys and girls have been "pantsing" one another for as long as I can remember. The girls in this video aren't feminists, they're just girls being ornery. It is those who are turning it into sexploitation and a gender hate-fest who have the real mental issues.

Nevertheless, this should never have been posted to social media.
edit on 3/22/2021 by Klassified because: ETA times 2

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

They're grown adults, not girls.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

But women can do it and people think it's just cute.

Please. No, it's not cute. And it's obviously not everyone who thinks this is cute. And it's obviously not every woman who thinks this is okay. And made it very clear to the other females (I'm really not sure if they're teenage girls or grown women, though I suspect the former). This very video has two women who obviously DON'T see anything cute about it. The first is the woman in the black bathing suit, the second is the woman presenting the video.

And I'm really not sure what you're even talking about with the patriarchy and smug stuff. I didn't see how that's even related to the boy at the pool. I would also very much like to see what came before this. For example, was this retaliation for something the boy had done to them? Doesn't make it right, but does put it in a little different light.

And just FYI, if you think this is bad, you really don't want to see what some men are doing to little boys and girls out there...

Let's keep our outrage in perspective, eh?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan

They're grown adults, not girls.

They look like teenagers to me. I'm not saying it's right now or 50+ years ago. I'm just saying this doesn't appear to be sexual assault or man-hating by the girls.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

They look like teenagers to me.

I thought so as well. We really didn't see enough to know, but they didn't strike me as adults. Just giggling school girls, not grown women.

I agree with the rest of your comment as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Would your reaction be the same if it were two guys doing this to a girl?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I thought so as well. We really didn't see enough to know, but they didn't strike me as adults. Just giggling school girls, not grown women.

My point still stands. What if it were two teenage boys doing this to a girl under ten years old? The cops would be there so fast.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Would your reaction be the same if it were two guys doing this to a girl?

Yes, and just like 50+ years ago, whether it's boys or girls they should be chastised by their parents and reminded to respect other peoples person and privacy whatever their gender.

I will concede that society would treat the incident differently if two boys had done it to a little girl, but society is so conditioned by gender roles and norms they often can't see past their initial emotional response.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Watching this just re-enforces my desire to stay TF away from all humans as much as possible.

If I wasn't married I would choose not to date in todays world.

What is with neck tattoo's?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

My point still stands. What if it were two teenage boys doing this to a girl under ten years old? The cops would be there so fast.

The cops would only be there if someone called them... whether it was a girl or a boy being harrassed. The determinant would not be the sex of the child, but whether they were called out or not.

And, in my opinion (because that's all we have in a hypothetical -- our opinions), I would expect the cops to handle it the same whether it was a boy or a girl that was being harrassed, or whether it was males or females doing the harrassing.

I would also expect that they would take other factors into account. If we were talking about grown men harrassing a child (male or female), I would expect the officers to take the power imbalance into play as well. For example, an older mature man is much stronger and much more dangerous than a young scrawny girl in a bikini.

And, of course, the officers would also find out what led up to this, and consider the totality of circumstances. Was this a boy who was teasing and taunting the teenage girls and they retaliated? Or was this a couple of grown men who were stalking and leering at children before molesting them? Did this boy feel his safety was threatened? Or just his modesty and pride?

There is so little context to this incident that it's impossible to judge it in its entirety, much less compare it to the brutal sexual violence too many children are subjected to... and overwhelmingly by men.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
1) The feller wasn't yelling or screaming , trying to get away.
2) The 2 girls were not much older.
3) The mom (I guess) stepped in and said "no" and the 2 girls stopped.

They were giggling about it .
Its part of being young. Nothing sexual about it.
Folks , lighten the hell up.

/end rant.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Women only want equality when it benefits them.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm sure two 14 yr old boys trying to pull the bikini top off of a 12 yr old girl ,not much younger, would get the exact same reaction.

:cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well it is a womens world when it comes to the law thats for sure.....it's do as i say not as i do.

They protest for equal rights but in reality they couldn't stomach nor understand what that actually means, hypocrites at best and it's constantly proven to be the case.

They actually don't want equal rights what they actually want is total control and the last word at any price.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join