It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy's Public Sexual Assault Gets Thousands of Likes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Xaphan
Watching this just re-enforces my desire to stay TF away from all humans as much as possible.

If I wasn't married I would choose not to date in todays world.

What is with neck tattoo's?

Stosh ... you took the words I was forming right outta my mouth. And, I feel more like your avatar daily. -chuckle

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm sure two 14 yr old boys trying to pull the bikini top off of a 12 yr old girl ,not much younger, would get the exact same reaction.

:cheers

Never tried that , but I once accidentally snapped a girl's bra open on the bus.....
Long story.
End : we became study partners .

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Looks like they were “pantsing” the kid.

I wouldn’t really call that a sexual assault, more like kids horsing around.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Watching this just re-enforces my desire to stay TF away from all humans as much as possible.

If I wasn't married I would choose not to date in todays world.

What is with neck tattoo's?

Indeed. As does it reinforce mine.

I didn't marry despite having a currently 20yr plus partner because i knew MOST not all but most women are psychologically unstable at best when things don't go their way.. ..seen to many act with total lack of empathy bringing innocent men to their knees whilst destroying their lifes and trying their best to imprison the men they decided they didn't care for toboot.

As for the neck tattoos - what better examples is there of a total disregard for feminity??????

Some women are beautiful creatures most are raven lunatics - it pays to keep an open mind and a long engagement in mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

If it was bra-ing a girl it would be sexual assault.
Especially while filming for social media.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The 2 girls were not much older.

Have you fapped yourself to the point of partial blindness? The boy is around 7 or 8 years old, and the girls look like they could be at least 16 to 20 years old.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

I wouldn't call it sexual assault either, and those that do are part of the reason why our country is going down the #ter, but I don't think that's the main cause of the issue. I recall seeing this video elsewhere, I don't remember if it was on another forum, or a youtuber talking about it, but the main issue is the blatant hypocrisy of the situation.

Like others have said, if the roles were reversed, the reactions would be different. If it was a father half-assedly telling his sons to stop doing that to his daughter, people would react differently. I don't know if police would be involved, but cancel culture would go full force. People would be mad at the father for not trying hard enough, so much that it wouldn't surprise me if they found a way to get him fired. The boys would be harassed and depending on who took up the "cause", could possibly have had their chances to get into college ruined. It's happened before. There's a girl who used the n-word in an older video she made who's now having troubles getting into college because someone that doesn't like her is using cancel-culture against her.

That right there is what has people annoyed. It's a similar hypocrisy to teachers sleeping with their students. Sure, nobody thinks it should ever happen, but peoples reactions are very different depending on the gender of the teacher. If it's a female teacher people get a bit mad, but if it's a male teacher people want his head on a platter. You can't have equality if you can't even have equal reactions. It definitely shows a bias.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

I mostly agree with you, but the fact that people are NOT overreacting to it, should not be considered an 'issue'.

People should not be annoyed at the fact that others are not overreacting.

edit on 3/22/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: Necrobile

I mostly agree with you, but the fact that people are NOT overreacting to it, should not be considered an 'issue'.

People should not be annoyed at the fact that others are not overreacting.

Fair enough, people should not be over-reacting over something like this, but we live in a world where people over-react to everything so it's hard to not only see a hypocritical bias, but even harder to not want to point it out. I don't believe the people pointing it out are necessarily wanting an over-reaction, they're just pointing out the hypocrisy. Hopefully by pointing it out and talking about it we can get others to realize it's stupid to over-react for one when you don't for the other, but then again we live in Bizarro-world where everything seems to go in the worst of the directions.

We'll never know unless you bring it to peoples attention and talk about it, which is what's going on here. To have true equality you must discuss the double-standards and work on fixing them.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I think it's more about bullying. The two young ladies were bullying that little kid. You could see how uncomfortable he was.

Nobody thought to pants little kids when i was a teenager.

Either way, it's a non news story. Some kids are idiots and bullies. What can you do?..

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I'm old as dirt. Boys and girls have been "pantsing" one another for as long as I can remember. The girls in this video aren't feminists, they're just girls being ornery. It is those who are turning it into sexploitation and a gender hate-fest who have the real mental issues.

Nevertheless, this should never have been posted to social media.

I believe the term you're looking for is "normalized" AKA practices which were clearly unacceptable but gradually became acceptable due to social politics.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why this bitch in the video gotta yell like she sam jackson?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
IM NOT YELLIN DIS AM HOW ME TAWK

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Males are different from females: FACT.
The furor here should be directed at the ridiculous modern ideology that the sexes are identical/equal in matters like this. They're not, they never have been, and they certainly never should be. It's the reason why a young man who gets a lot of tail is a player and a young woman who gives up a lot of tail is a slut. Is it "fair?" Probably not, but neither is life.

People need to STFU and accept the facts of life, including the fact that males are stronger, more emotionally resilient, and more tolerant of unwanted "playful" interaction from the opposite sex.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
People need to STFU and accept the facts of life, including the fact that males are stronger, more emotionally resilient, and more tolerant of unwanted "playful" interaction from the opposite sex.

We can also kill spiders and open pickle jars.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan

originally posted by: Gothmog
The 2 girls were not much older.

Have you fapped yourself to the point of partial blindness? The boy is around 7 or 8 years old, and the girls look like they could be at least 16 to 20 years old.

They are young .
Get over yourself.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I think it's more about bullying. The two young ladies were bullying that little kid. You could see how uncomfortable he was.

Nobody thought to pants little kids when i was a teenager.

Either way, it's a non news story. Some kids are idiots and bullies. What can you do?..

Perhaps not bullying , more like embarrassing or aggravating.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Xaphan
a reply to: Klassified

They're grown adults, not girls.

They look like teenagers to me. I'm not saying it's right now or 50+ years ago. I'm just saying this doesn't appear to be sexual assault or man-hating by the girls.
Take the pants off an underage girl without permission and see how many people agree. Your bias is shameless.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Never heard of bra-ing. Doesn’t even sound like a real thing.

The kid got pantsed is all, big deal.

What a damn snowflake society we live in.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I was pantsed in middle school. A couple of boys yanked them down, then tossed me from the bathroom into the hall.

No teachers around, but a few other students.

I was embarrassed, but survived. As far as I know, I don't have any permanent psychological problems from it. The kids that did it were friends, and it was all just joking around.

No harm done, and I was laughing about it a couple minutes later.

There is a difference between horseplay and abuse.
edit on 8-4-2021 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join