It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture will be mistaken as an Alien Invasion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: daskakik

Or satans going to delude all the dumb christians into believing in a rapture and when it doesn’t happen, in droves they will lose their faith and turn away from Jesus

Don't people die every day with their faith intact despite the rapture not happening?

Yes absolutely and
I know of people who have lost family who have died prematurely and “God” didn’t heal that person because their faith wasn’t strong enough

I know many Christians who see God as a slot machine, just expecting to receive from Him, no compassion, love or empathy for others

As for the rapture, expectations that God will them and they won’t have to help anyone, just be secreted away
Well if it doesn’t happen, Christians have a duty to love and serve even those they hate and from what I have seen, Christians have a lot of hate

Oh my what is happening, raggedy? I agree with you. ...hell must be freezing over lol

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: Raggedyman

Why are you so hung up on Jews and Isreal and sex ?

Its whats holding you back.

Well I am not the one claiming to be a virgin Jewish male
Not hung up on it at all, just pointing out that if a person claimed to be one of the 144 thousand, there are a couple of parameters that must be adhered to

In fact, I think it’s laughable that a “chosen” special person has to turn it into something about me, when in fact, they are trying to make themselves out to be the “chosen” special, exceptional and one of the “few” special people

I am just another pleb, nothing special about me
I am not claiming I am 144 thousand Jewish virgin who is special

There you go again with the Jewish virgin schtick....you are off base with even that....yes you are obsessing....I think its laughable that you think self-immolation is "special".....I already told you....the 144,000s are born that way.....you can try to figure it out all you want....its envy I smell on you....foolish envy.....a path you willingly choose.

Its not a "claim" you either are or you arent,and you know when you are,it doesnt matter what those who are not knowledgable think or feel,it is what it is.

The Rapture and Aliens are only spoken about in the same sentence because of religous dogma.

The Rapture concept is simply your Controllers telling you most of you will soon be deader than door nails.

Some of your Controllers pity you and your like....I do not....for you are willfully ignorant.....and one does not have to follow a religous doctrine to know that is flat out regressive .

You are a renewable resource....and the methods you choose to employ to come to terms with that are your own....

Envision Noah....looking down at you and your ideas....as he smiles like Mona Lisa and slowly cranks the Ark door closed in front of your oppositionally defiant face....like I said...you have already been left behind...you dilly-dally and it has been your undoing.

For others....the Rapture is death and loss.....then renewal...you do not want to willfully be a part of that mess.....so dont think that way or you will manifest your future that way.....you choose your own future,its not defined by some imaginary diety..... and "Aliens" , well unless you know who or what they are.....buyer beware....

Rapture = ELE/Extinction Level Event
Aliens = 5-Star Sentient Life from our past or Avatars or Clones or other representations 5-star Universal Sentient life.

Rapture....very bad thing....wish it upon the arseholes of the World.

Aliens.... some will love to eat with you and some will teach you a new way to eat and some will love to eat you in new ways....depends who you willfully associate with at the end of the Day.

!44,000s.......these are the ones who are already catalysing Humanities future.......you will know them when you meet them....hint --- they will not be obsessed with Jewish virgins.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

To be fair I think an alien invasion would be mistaken as the Rapture by the religiously brainwashed.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

To be fair I think an alien invasion would be mistaken as the Rapture by the religiously brainwashed.

Maybe they happen @ the same time....you can choose the Meat-Locker on a Craft of unknown origins or Mother Natures Foot-Locker underneath 2 miles of Mud Slurry.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

...its envy I smell on you...

Pretty high horse you have there.

!44,000s.......these are the ones who are already catalysing Humanities future.......you will know them when you meet them....hint --- they will not be obsessed with Jewish virgins.

You seem to be obsessed with it was well.
edit on 21-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

...its envy I smell on you...

Pretty high horse you have there.

You seem to be obsessed with it was well.

Its not a Horse...its terrifying.....and only a fool would envy the devil they do not know.

Knowledge can be an enlightening burden....however it remains a burden.

No I am not obsessed with it in fact I did not intentionally mention it once ,only repeatedly in retort.

Names and Politics and dogma are not part of my world.

I only recognize HUMANITY...not some small special interest Group trying to promote themselves as Masters of Humanity....as "gods chosen people" or some such schtick....trying to have us believe the world revolves around them.....its laughable.

Nobody has a Ticket to survive this Event....no one....not me not you not any of us....its a Global Crap-shoot...and the dice are loaded.

What will you do when a Cataclysm is approaching and your arse is about to be "raptured" along with billions of others underneath 2 miles of water and or Mud Slurry...........and....... a 3 mile long Craft of a Technology you have never seen before Lands in a City near you and the doors swing wide open with an open invitation for all to be saved?

Are you getting inside ? Or alternatively are you putting your faith in your imaginary dieties suddenly showing up to help you ?...and...what if the People operating these Craft are in fact the dieties you await?

How will you know the difference ?

What if its a large long-running Honey-trap ?
edit on 21-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
As usual, you do a lot of typing but don't really say much.

You started by announcing you are one of the 144k, which brought about the questions of whether you fit the description of those 144k in scripture.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

As usual, you do a lot of typing but don't really say much.

You started by announcing you are one of the 144k, which brought about the questions of whether you fit the description of those 144k in scripture.

The description as defined by whom ?

See my point.

You dont have the knowledge and and you dont want to learn...you want to defend dogma.

Anyone can be one of the 144,000s....its simply a free-will choice.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Mmmkay Mr 144,000.

Tell you what, you do your thing, and ile do mine, ile bang my drum, you bang yours.

I don't know what you imagine Self-immolation to be however here in the real world it is the act of setting fire to oneself with a flammable liquid and willingly burning to death.

As to the impact of ones life time, i suggest that geography and social circumstance dictates that a hell of a lot more than god or spirituality ever will, or has done.

Anyroad you stay safe im away to do some gardening its a cracker of a day!

edit on 21-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Where?

Because if its the Bible your refereeing to, that was Man with all his fear and fallibility at play.

Gods not said much if anything since we have been on the face of this Earth.

Else shows your proof of the actual tangible variety?

Should not be to hard considering the implied omnipotence.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Don't know about your night, but it's a cracker of a Sunny Sunday afternoon here in bonny Scotland, im going to get my grass cut and my peas planted.

Coz the fact is nobody raptures the garden but me.

edit on 21-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I don’t necessarily believe in the rapture
I don’t have any hang ups on virgins or in this case those claiming they are of the 144 thousand being a virgin or are a Jew from one of the 12 tribes

I didn’t make a claim I was from the 144 thousand or I was a virgin or I am Jewish. I am neither and not claiming any of it, just saying that if anyone does claim they are from the
144 thousand
They need to be
Jewish
And
Virgin

Nothing to do with me, just stating a fact

And you, trying to deny that simple fact by making it about me and it has nothing to do with me
I am just pointing out what is written

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I am not forcing you to agree with me
Don’t
I stated what my issue with the rapture is, disagree away

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That is if and only if you believe in what Saul of tarsus says.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I don’t necessarily believe in the rapture
I don’t have any hang ups on virgins or in this case those claiming they are of the 144 thousand being a virgin or are a Jew from one of the 12 tribes

I didn’t make a claim I was from the 144 thousand or I was a virgin or I am Jewish. I am neither and not claiming any of it, just saying that if anyone does claim they are from the
144 thousand
They need to be
Jewish
And
Virgin

Nothing to do with me, just stating a fact

And you, trying to deny that simple fact by making it about me and it has nothing to do with me
I am just pointing out what is written

You are refusing to accept alternative interpretations of the allegories written into the book and you know it.

You have stated no simple facts.

You are basing your commentary on your own skewed slightly obssesive interpretation of a history book written in allegories and then bastardized repeatedly before it was given to you to read....which is fine we all see things differently.

Why must you keep the words Jew and virgin in the context of the commentary....for some odd reasons of your own....an attempt to project proxy ownership and embedded ritualistic thinking is my guess.

Rapture and Aliens not jews and virgins....ok ...lol...lol.

When the Ships land to serve humanity... only those who resonate in the light frequency of a specific manner will be able to board... you shall judge yourself at the door....if your resonate frequency is not so nice.....which you cannot hide.....you will not feel so well if you try to get on board....instead of a metal detector they have an asshole detector....so a lot of self-righteous religous people of different denominations shall be left behind to party it up as the Big Light gets shut out.

I am not getting on any Craft...all things being considered equally....to each their own....as it should be.

edit on 21-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The description as defined by whom ?

See my point.

Yes, you make stuff up to suit you.

You dont have the knowledge and and you dont want to learn...you want to defend dogma.

Anyone can be one of the 144,000s....its simply a free-will choice.

I refuse their dogma and the interpretation that you came up with because it seems you do this just to feel special.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I am not forcing you to agree with me
Don’t
I stated what my issue with the rapture is, disagree away

It isn't a matter of just disagreeing. History has proven that people don't lose their faith because the rapture didn't happen in their lifetime.

No need to get snippy because you can't argue against that.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
YES YES ive heard of this said rapture as well.. The kickers from insides sources your savior has a fickle sense of humour, boy and priests of will be stuck in the same cloud.. Would hate to be that janitor in the morning

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
During those times smoke was called clouds.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
...Or maybe an alien invasion will be mistaken as the rapture?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join