It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture will be mistaken as an Alien Invasion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I believe the Rapture will be mistaken as an Alien Invasion. We will look up and the sky will be covered with what the Bible calls clouds. These clouds hover, people enter the cloud, a voice comes out of the cloud and more. These clouds are what we call U.F.O.'s.

This is how the name of blasphemy and the mark of the beast will be eagerly accepted. This is what will happen:

1. Clouds(U.F.O's) will cover the sky.

2. People will be shocked and scared.

3. Many people will be taken. This will be seen as an alien abduction.

4. People will not think it's the Rapture because many popular Christians will still be here on earth.

5. A Religious leader(false prophet) will introduce the name of blasphemy. He will say this mark will protect you in case the aliens come back.

6. Remember this when it happens. Don't be fooled because many Christians you see on TV aren't taken. Give your life to Christ and spread the word to as many people as you can because the tribulation period has started.

Here's some verses in the Bible that show clouds, chariots of fire, Ezekiel's wheel and more were Ancients trying to describe modern technology in the language of the day.

Exodus 24:18 - And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

The cloud carried Moses into the mountains.

Exodus 13:21 - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Exodus 40:34 and 35 - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. 35. And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.

When the cloud was hovering over the tabernacle, the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle and Moses couldn't enter. Could this be the power source of the craft which would kill or injure Moses or anyone if they entered while the cloud was hovering?

I can go on and on with examples. In the new Testament the Disciples were even missing time as they "ENTERED" the cloud.

Luke 9

34. While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

35. And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

36. And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

They entered the cloud but soon as the voice finished speaking, it was just them and Jesus. Give your life to Christ today!

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with CLOUDS; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I've heard that theory.

I've also heard that when the aliens come, they will actually be demons masquerading as benevolent aliens.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Also, another theory; that christ represents christ consciousness. That rapture means the planet will undergo an ascension process to christ consciousness (higher awareness). Possibly aliens will attempt to decieve humanity to keep them in the lower awareness so that they can be controlled and manipulated.

I like that theory much better than the Christian one, which basically says all non-believers are screwed. A notion which has been the basis for closed-minded fear driven religion.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I thought the Macho Man saved us from the rapture??

i.imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I've heard that theory.

I've also heard that when the aliens come, they will actually be demons masquerading as benevolent aliens.

Demons inhabit bodies on earth.

Jesus cast out demons.

Matthew 8:28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

I believe God can use modern technology the same way he used a garden or a bush. He uses these things to communicate with us because of our limited ability to comprehend things that are outside of our dimensional perspective while in the body.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I've heard that theory.

Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What a scary way for evading aliens to get a large group to immediately obey, and possibly turn on others, by portraying a returning god.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

As I understand it only believers will be Raptured so I look forward to the show , I'll take my chances with the Tribulation.

I see there's already a plague of mice happening in Australia and biblical rainfall from clouds forecast there too so we have a time frame for the Rapture yet , sooner rather than later ?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm not biblical scholar, but wouldn't the people who remained by rapists and murderers, and people who did all kinds of immoral things?

I think that if a serial killer woke up one day and realized that the jails were full and the churches were empty the last thing on their mind would be "aliens did it".

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've heard that theory.

Watched the 3 part mini series. Loved it!
I heard there was other people that didn’t love it so much 🤔

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I see there's already a plague of mice happening in Australia

There's a literal plague of locusts happening right now, and mice in Australia is what you pick up on as a sign of the end times?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've heard that theory.

Watched the 3 part mini series. Loved it!
I heard there was other people that didn’t love it so much 🤔

Mini-series?

You mean book, right?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The clouds represented Jehovah's presence in the camp.

The clouds also filled Solomon's temple the day he inaugurated it to Jehovah. In scripture Jehovah is also depicted as being surrounded by clouds. There are scriptures that say he surrounds himself with thick gloom:

Deuteronomy 5:22 . . .“These commandments Jehovah spoke to all your congregation on the mountain, out of the fire, the cloud, and the thick gloom. . .

2 Samuel 22:10, 11 . . .He made the heavens bend as he descended, And thick gloom was beneath his feet. 11 He rode on a cherub and came flying. He was visible on the wings of a spirit.

1 Kings 8:12 . . .At that time Solʹo·mon said: “Jehovah said he would reside in the thick gloom.

Psalm 97:2...
Jehovah has become King!
Let the earth be joyful.
Let the many islands rejoice.
Clouds and thick gloom are all around him;

I think this thick gloom represents a barrier between God and the physical realm. Jehovah says of himself that if any human were to look on his face they would die. That is God is of a substance so superior to that of us, in our frail physical forms we are not powerful enough to simply look upon his countenance.

And indeed after Jesus returned to heaven his beloved apostle John told us that no one had ever seen God, but that Jesus, God's son, was the perfect reflection of his Father.

Now as far as the "rapture." If you read scripture you will understand that those who are called to reign in heaven have to leave their physical bodies behind. During Christ's return he calls them from death where they are now sleeping, and will be raised in immortal spirit bodies just as Jesus Christ and his Father Jehovah God have.

So you will not see physical bodies raising to heaven. And in order to receive the heavenly reward a person first has to die. Those who are called and chosen to rule in heaven with Christ are baptized into death:

(1 Corinthians 15:29) Otherwise, what will they do who are being baptized for the purpose of being dead ones? If the dead are not to be raised up at all, why are they also being baptized for the purpose of being such?

That those called to rule in heaven did not go to heaven immediately upon dying but are sleeping in death is quite plain we are told:

(1 Thessalonians 4:13) . . .Moreover, brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who are sleeping in death, so that you may not sorrow as the rest do who have no hope.

(1 Thessalonians 4:15) . . .For this is what we tell you by Jehovah’s word, that we the living who survive to the presence of the Lord will in no way precede those who have fallen asleep in death;

Jesus will descend and with the archangel's voice call and raise those sleeping in death first to heavenly life, then those of us who have been called and chosen will together with the be caught away to the lord.

But again in order to be raised to heaven we have to die in order to give up the physical body, and be raised in the new creation, the immortal spirit bodies in the divine form of Jehovah God, and his son Jesus Christ:

(1 Corinthians 15:42-44) . . .So it is with the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised up in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised up in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised up in power. 44 It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one.

This is saying that those of us who were born as flesh and dust who have been chosen to reign in heaven will, upon our resurrection to spirit life have spirit bodies.

(1 Corinthians 15:47-49) . . .The first man is from the earth and made of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 Like the one made of dust, so too are those made of dust; and like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we will bear also the image of the heavenly one.

This tells us that Adam was made from dust, and we as his descendants are also made of dust. But just as the heavenly one is, we who have been called to heaven will be.

(1 Corinthians 15:50-53) . . .But I tell you this, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom, nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Look! I tell you a sacred secret: We will not all fall asleep in death, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the blink of an eye, during the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we will be changed. 53 For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality.

This tells us that no human can enter into heaven. That during the last trumpet blast all those called will be raised, we see in 1 Thessalonians 4 that those resting in death will be raised first, then we together with them will be swept away. But again, those of us alive at that time will have to die in order to receive the heavenly reward. How God will exactly do that at that time we will have to wait and see. But it will be an instantaneous change, in the blink of an eye.
edit on 20-3-2021 by MidnightHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

6 hours of tv. Being that it was Aurthur C Clarke, it’s probably available to stream from somewhere

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I've been trying to locate a thread from back in the day that spoke in terms of phony raptures. The OP was something akin to Bl4ck Knight.
OK, it was D4rkKn1ght... www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-3-2021 by JohnnyCanuck because: Yes!

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

There's a literal plague of locusts happening right now, and mice in Australia is what you pick up on as a sign of the end times?

Everybody knows it has to be Locusts to herald in the end times , the mice are just a furry side show.

They do have Biblical rain forecast though so there is that.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

1. this should be in the religious forums not UFOs
2. The RAPTURE is a 18th century American invention - not biblical

en.wikipedia.org...

Most Christian denominations do not subscribe to rapture theology and have a different interpretation of the aerial gathering described in 1 Thessalonians 4. Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Anglicans, Episcopalians, Lutherans, Presbyterians, United Methodists, the United Church of Christ, and most Reformed Christians do not generally use rapture as a specific theological term, nor do they generally subscribe to the premillennial dispensational views associated with its use. Instead these groups typically interpret rapture in the sense of the elect gathering with Christ in Heaven after his second coming[8][9][10][11]and reject the idea that a large segment of humanity will be left behindon earth for an extended tribulation period after the events of 1 Thessalonians 4:17.[12]

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As I understand it only believers will be Raptured so I look forward to the show , I'll take my chances with the Tribulation.

I see there's already a plague of mice happening in Australia and biblical rainfall from clouds forecast there too so we have a time frame for the Rapture yet , sooner rather than later ?

Why take the chance?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Why take the chance?

Because I'm a non-believer , being Raptured with a bunch of righteous believers telling me how wrong I was 24/7 seems like a description of Hell to me , I'll take my chances with the bad lads thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

1. this should be in the religious forums not UFOs
2. The RAPTURE is a 18th century American invention - not biblical

I'm pretty certain that the OP is referring to The Olivet Discourse. Specifically Mathew 24: 40-41 which describes the people of the earth being divided into two groups, the righteous and the unrighteous (or similar). With one group being removed from the earth and the other remaining.

Whatever you want to call it, and whatever your interpretation, that's what the OP means when they use that word. So the concept existed in Biblical times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join