It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture will be mistaken as an Alien Invasion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I would not hold your breath in hope, put it that way.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I've heard that theory.

I've also heard that when the aliens come, they will actually be demons masquerading as benevolent aliens.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've heard that theory.

I've also heard that when the aliens come, they will actually be demons masquerading as benevolent aliens.

Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke.

Watched the 3 part mini series. Loved it!
I heard there was other people that didn’t love it so much 🤔

Mini-series?

You mean book, right?

No. You can have both, right?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If you're going to do the rapture thing, please leave they keys to your car on the front left wheel. Even though you are abandoning your car, the rest of us can still get some use from it.
edit on 3/20/2021 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
If you're going to do the rapture thing, please leave they keys to your car on the front left wheel. Even though you are abandoning your car, the rest of us can still get some use from it.
I keep asking. No car

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The Rapture is billions dieing @ the same time...a Calaclysm.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

"dying"

Does it not amount to 144000 peeps being saved?

Been a few raptures in Earths past if a "cataclysm" ticks the box.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I've heard that theory.

Mini-series?

You mean book, right?

In my experience, very mini-series often end up covering only a portion of the book.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thank gaod I'm not a Christian --- But do I need a bodyguard...in order to safely pursue my exo-biological research?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

What bothers me is when it doesn’t happen and there is a great falling away of those who proclaim their faith, those in “ Christianity for the gifts” what they can get out of it
Jesus was the suffering servant, Christians are taught to emulate the suffering servant but, sadly they want to be served, given, protected, blessed and delivered from the pain of this life and the bible seems very clear
The church will suffer, is suffering and will be persecuted

In my opinion, the rapture is a false teaching
Prepare for suffering

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Good luck to the aliens or God with our mob in full swing.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I've heard that theory.

Mini-series?

You mean book, right?

In my experience, very mini-series often end up covering only a portion of the book.

What an astute observation! Here's another one" The book comes first, and when the movie guys get to it, they CHANGE STUFF AROUND!

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What guided Moses through the desert was obviously a volcano. Where in South Canaan they 'found' Yahweh and 'adopted' him.
As well as there are plenty rational/natural explanations for the other clouds.
I'd say aliens will have quite the easy job culling the human-herd because people will think it's the rapture and fight over front row seats.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

How long I gotta wait for this?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"dying"

Does it not amount to 144000 peeps being saved?

Been a few raptures in Earths past if a "cataclysm" ticks the box.

I am one of the 144,000..... figuratively speaking....I have been aware of this since I first heard of the 144,000... I knew immediatly....not what it meant but that I was one....I couldnt understand why everyone else did not know that YOU KNOW its not a mystery.

I knew this BEFORE I was abducted as a kid by Military Non-Terrestrial based Humans.

I am directly and closely related to one of the Founders of a Large Doctrinal Group numbering in the Millions worldwide.

I do not subscribe to any Doctrinal belief System.

But I do "get" the bigger Picture.

I understand how ALL doctrines were catalysed and what their purposes were and how each one evolved....the sheer HUMANITY of it all...and I know how these Groups deteriorated over time and why they deteriorated and why it was a natural unavoidable process.

When all things are known the doctrinal reality we have co-experienced will make sense.

The questions about so-called God and where we come from are not all answered ....simply because ALL DOCTRINES STEM FROM ONE SINGLE BOOK and that book has ZERO CONTENT related to any type of co-opted imaginary Dietys.....there is no religous dogma involved....that was all ADDED TO WEAPONIZE information.

Somehow I know what the small Group of Controllers know....Im not sure if its a birth related thing related to pattern recognition or Intuition or Empathy or a combo of different things.....but I do believe some of us simply see the world differently than others....and I even beginning to think those few PARTICIPATE within our cumulative reality differently....I know why Religous leaders gain so much power....when you really are dealing with REVELATIONS in the purest sense....when you are showing other people a genuinely NEWAGE way to view their own cumulative reality....you are REVEALING things to them...but when you break it all down....you are seeing through the veil through the smokescreens set up that confound the masses.

Thats all....you are seeing things more clearly....in a fuller context from a bigger picture....and its a birth issue....you either have it or you do not....yes you can teach it....and if you use this ability to push religous doctrines you will have immense success.....but not everyone who can do this does this....most want no part of influencing others....for good or bad...they just want to fence-sit.

Its not really what you want ok.

Its much better to simply let the anesthetic effect of religous doctrine keep you blind to the future reality you are facing.

Once you see you cannot undo you future reality....learning pulls you forward to a place many are not prepared for and one many would not of their own free-will choose....the Rapture is the easy way home.....its the path of the many.

I was born naturally the same ways that leaders of major Doctrines are born...with a stronger than normal Pattern recognition type of mind.

If you cannot self-immolate....and I mean REALLY DO IT...not the faux self- immolation many religous doctrines teach people to enact... if you cannot do this then you really should not be learning about the things that are coming....what the 144,000s will be dealing with....the future of Humanity....it could ruin you or elevate you...but thats a risk you have to take on your own if you can....see the crux of the problem here ???..."if you can" and if you werent BORN with the innate ability to uber-recognize patterns...well then you are SOL.

If I show you something I am taking responsibility for your future....if you learn it on your own you are taking responsibility for your own future....I can show you the Path but you yourself must define the DESTINATION.

Look for the call all ex-JWs and ex-LDSers to come to attention soon.....their time is near.

The 144,00os will soon begin to congeal.

The doctrinal coatings of peoples realities are akin to EGGSHELLS....you must BREAK OUT OF IT TO GROW AND EVOLVE....the doctrinal Group is the INCUBATOR.

Trick is...you have to peck your own way out of that shell or die trying.
edit on 20-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
These clouds are what we call U.F.O.'s.

I don't know anyone who calls clouds UFOs.

Also, isn't the rapture supposed to happen instantly, like two guys in a field and all of a sudden there is only one?

I don't remember anything about people floating off into the sky like a bunch of chinese lanterns.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Lucky you then buddy.

I don't recommend self-immolation no matter what you believe all the same.

As to trick, imho, that would be playing the cards you are dealt in the best manner possible, after all we work with the tools we have available.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Lucky you then buddy.

I don't recommend self-immolation no matter what you believe all the same.

As to trick, imho, that would be playing the cards you are dealt in the best manner possible, after all we work with the tools we have available.

We all work with the tools we can identify as tools ....then we choose which to pick up and weild.

If you cant see it you cant imagine how to use it.

Self-Immolation is not physical....it is a Destination not a Path....the Path is physical.....lol...lol...you bet it is.....its as simple as believing the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and then living that way.

Sola Virtus Invicta
www.bing.com... l=https%3a%2f%2farmorial.library.utoronto.ca%2fsites%2fdefault%2ffiles%2fstyles%2flarge%2fpublic%2fIFIT017_s1_0.jpg%3fitok%3dzgJL53a2&exph=392&expw=48 0&q=sola+virtus+invicta&simid=608043364887893559&ck=8E436FA9A6345223A04AB09BEE7D5F7D&selectedIndex=45&FORM=IRPRST&ajaxhist=0

edit on 20-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Or an alien invasion will be mistaken as the rapture?

Good luck

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Lets just say it did not look to work out to well for a the Buddhist monks and they are very spiritual people.

We work with the tools we create and have at our disposable, our larger brain to body weight capacity, and the opposable appendages helping in that area.

Alone is lonely one4all, and we are a very social animal.

"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one"

Anyhoo you have yourself a good evening.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join