It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture will be mistaken as an Alien Invasion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

The Rapture wasn’t a doctrine until some wacky preacher came up with it in the 1800’s.

And it’s based on a misinterpretation of the “meet in the air” phrase. It was most probably meant to mean something more like “meet in spirit.”

edit on 20-3-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

All the religious nuts vanish from the world in an instant?

Sounds like god is creating heaven for the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: AaarghZombies

6 hours of tv. Being that it was Aurthur C Clarke, it’s probably available to stream from somewhere

Amazon Prime Video. I have the app, 3 free episodes.

Happy invasion rapture 😁

edit on 20-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

All the religious nuts vanish from the world in an instant?

Lifted bodily. I think the term is. Up they float.

They'll probably have their car keys in their pockets, but some nice digs will become available.
www.tithing.com...
edit on 3/20/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

How long I gotta wait for this?

Depends on how much money you got.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I am one of the 144,000..... figuratively speaking....I have been aware of this since I first heard of the 144,000... I knew immediatly....not what it meant but that I was one....I couldnt understand why everyone else did not know that YOU KNOW its not a mystery.

Trick is...you have to peck your own way out of that shell or die trying.

Really, so literally you are a direct descendant and practicing Jew from one of the 12 tribes of Israel?

You are sexually pure
This group will be sexually pure. It says that " they have not defiled themselves with women" (14:4).
You are a virgin, cool

I don’t think you know what you think

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: one4all

"dying"

Does it not amount to 144000 peeps being saved?

Been a few raptures in Earths past if a "cataclysm" ticks the box.

The 144,000 are the select from the original Tribes of Israel.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It says that " they have not defiled themselves with women" (14:4). You are a virgin, cool

Does this mean lesbians are excluded but male homosexuals are ok? Assuming they haven't experimented, of course.

What constitutes defilement?

edit on 3/20/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

144,000 is considered to be a natural number.

With significance in various religious movements, sects, and ancient prophetic belief systems.

As to the Bible, it says nothing about only 144,000 souls being able to enter in to the kingdom of heaven.
edit on 20-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's 1,000 gross.

A dozen dozen times 1,000.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well that will make the seating arrangements a bit more practical will it not?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What do you think Phage, the bible was written by Woke millennials

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Which part of it?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

144,000 is considered to be a natural number.

With significance in various religious movements, sects, and ancient prophetic belief systems.

As to the Bible, it says nothing about only 144,000 souls being able to enter in to the kingdom of heaven.

That is correct.
You just did not read with comprehension.

The 144,000 are the select from the original Tribes of Israel.

I quoted myself and placed the major word in bold , just for you .

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Why thank you kind sir.

Don't make it any thing other than Man made fictional mice all the same.

But hay'ho, if it somehow manages to extend to some, peace of mind, then fair play.

edit on 20-3-2021 by andy06shake because: Piece of pie maybe. LoL

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As I understand it only believers will be Raptured so I look forward to the show , I'll take my chances with the Tribulation.

I see there's already a plague of mice happening in Australia and biblical rainfall from clouds forecast there too so we have a time frame for the Rapture yet , sooner rather than later ?

www.end-times-prophecy.org...

Wrong,oh so so wrong OP. The above link provides a explanation with what I like to refeer to as the receipts.

Gortex check out the link too please.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You are a Neophyte.

Clueless.

The Book which birthed the Bibles you worship has zero references to a Jew whatever that is.

For he who has eyes to see.....but you are blinded by ignorance.

Anyone can be a member of the 144,000.

Anyone.

Except you. You have no truthful knowledge which means you have chosen that Path willfully.

You have no clue what the 144,000 even represents as an allegory.

Which is why you shall enjoy the warm embrace of the coming Rapture along with all of your like minded underinformed brethren.

Its going to be BIBLICAL.

Lobsang I am doubting that you understand what the word Bible even represents.

There is a Gathering afoot.

You are not knowledgable or participating.

By your own Free-Will.

Sexually pure ?LOL...lol..you do not even understand that Alegory which you quote from your Doctrines scriptures.

We are ALL descendants from common Fore-Fathers.

You are blinded by Dogma...words and representations like Jew and Isreal....they detract you from understanding the Allegories you were intended to grasp.

You try to attribute the Deeds and Accomplishments of The Many to in your version The Few.....this alone show you have not been indoctrinated to the truths by any of the many Groups who could do that for you.....you must by proxy be pretty low on the Totem Pole to have "been left behind" by all those in the know.

If you replaced the words Jew and Isreal with Scottsman and Scotland then everyone would be trekking over to Scotland to visit the Holy Land.

We can highlight these names and we can ignore them and not detract from the real History hidden within ALL DOCTRINAL WRITINGS.

Remove the Dogma and you will be left with the truth.

And its beautiful complete Message.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You are clearly not a Jew from any of the 12 tribes and going by your reply, guessing you have never known a woman in any way so
That’s only half, half enough is not good enough

While you may believe you are special and yes, you are special, by no means have you shown any evidence that you are of the 144 thousand
Enough bible knowledge to be a fool, that’s all you have.
When someone as dumb as me can expose your naivety, that’s saying a lot

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Lets just say it did not look to work out to well for a the Buddhist monks and they are very spiritual people.

We work with the tools we create and have at our disposable, our larger brain to body weight capacity, and the opposable appendages helping in that area.

Alone is lonely one4all, and we are a very social animal.

"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one"

Anyhoo you have yourself a good evening.

You were Born alone and you will Die alone.....those are the only 2 sureties we recieve in our Lifetimes....so One is the Number you better get used to ... just saying.

You are repeatedly referring to Self-Immolation in the same manner...when I have clearly referenced that there are other ways to interpret and action that concept.....and that I was in fact projecting one of those interpretations alternative to the one you are stuck upon.

We work with the Tools we have learned to understand...we as individuals "create" very little....we Learn a lot however.....if you only worked with the tools "you" could create to have tools at your disposal you probably would not have made it to the Fork and Spoon stage of Human development yet.....

We teach each other about leverage and projection of intention through the use of tools .... which we TEACH EACH OTHER ABOUT......lol....lol.....brain to body weight and appendage specifics are not Show Stoppers.....because.....we can Teach each other things which our short lifespans and proxy experience envelopes would never allow us to Physically embrace or experience.

We work with the cumulative Tools ALL OF HUMANITY have co-created together as one continuous connected Group....and this is exactly what we will project into the future.

And it all starts with the number....one.

You decide if the impact of that lifetime will benefit One or All...its your own free-will choice....but you have to own it as an individual....as One.....before you can do anything with it.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Why are you so hung up on Jews and Isreal and sex ?

Its whats holding you back.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join