It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia massage parlors turn into war zones as police unravel deadly shooting scenes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You're right.

ALL massage parlors are known for prostitution and human trafficking. And, "Asian massage parlors" is a racist classification, in and off itself. Like, there's tons of African massage parlors, South American, Central American, Polish, Ukrainian and Middle Eastern massage parlors, tucked away in dank alley doorways.

edit on 17-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: /sarc Just in case

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
... "Asian massage parlors" is a racist classification, in and off itself.

How is that racist? It's a statement of fact.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

a reply to: putnam6

Damn Sookie might as well pull a Biden and say all real Indians work at Dairy Queen or 7/11, all the Mexicans work landscape or farm and poultry plants.

Not comparable.

I never said anything like all Asians engage in human trafficking.

But, Asian massage parlors are, as poster Edumacated put it, notorious for prostitution. I don't know about Atlanta, but in Hawaii, where I spent 30 years, they were. Not to mention the gambling, loan sharking and drug dealing that went on.

You’re def racist. Jeez.

Not racist, just reality unless you live in a world of denying reality.

edit on 16-3-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

What a strange shooting spree....massage parlors?

At least four of the dead were Asian women. I suspect this is a spillover of the Asian hate crimes taking place in the US. I'm glad my Japanese wife will be staying in Japan.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Somebody confirm this.......

I went to facebook and did a search for Robert Aaron Long and Robert Long........it doesn't pull up a single page for anybody under either name, just articles related to the shooting.

I did three searches for other names and it pulls up all the facebook profiles under those names but not when I search for the alleged perp.
edit on 16-3-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: Vasa Croe

When I think of Asian massage parlors I think of human trafficking, among other lucrative illegal dealings. Call me racist. I say It's all the TV I watch.

Damn Sookie might as well pull a Biden and say all real Indians work at Dairy Queen or 7/11, all the Mexicans work landscape or farm and poultry plants.

Acworth is a pretty sleepy little town, now the places in Atlanta are a little more sketchy and likely suspicious. But the one in Acworth I'd doubt the police let that kind of crap going on.

I live in a sleepy little town and we've had three asian massage parlors busted for prostitution. Remember when the owner of that pro football team got busted at an asian massage parlor last year?

It is what it is... if you know the code word, I am sure you get the happy ending.

Have you ever been to Acworth current population of 23000? I have virtually my whole life have tons of relatives from there. It's more likely he asked for a handy and they laughed at him and said this isn't Atlanta and you need to go there. After all if he got a handy from the "Acworth sex slaves" would he have been so angry.

Now at the other one on Piedmont Avenue, I wouldn't doubt it a bit.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

When I think of Asian massage parlors I think of human trafficking, among other lucrative illegal dealings. Call me racist. I say It's all the TV I watch.

I think the New England Patriots frequented the Atlanta parlors. One coach was arrested there, a couple years ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Not comparable.

I never said anything like all Asians engage in human trafficking.

But, Asian massage parlors are, as poster Edumacated put it, notorious for prostitution. I don't know about Atlanta, but in Hawaii, where I spent 30 years, they were. Not to mention the gambling, loan sharking and drug dealing that went on.

Just cause Edumacated believes the same biased stuff doesn't make it true, hell I know if it was an area I didn't know I'd be likely saying the same thing. They busted a prostitution ring down the road a bit in Marietta but it's huge and sleazy in a lot of places compared to Acworth.

Painting with a broad semi-racist brush there, As I mentioned the first place was in Acworth I know Acworth and while it, of course, is possible I doubt it, that's not some sleazy shopping center in a crappy area. Again the ones in Atlanta on Piedmont Ave it is highly likely.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Acworth is a pretty sleepy little town, now the places in Atlanta are a little more sketchy and likely suspicious. But the one in Acworth I'd doubt the police let that kind of crap going on.

I live in a sleepy little town and we've had three asian massage parlors busted for prostitution. Remember when the owner of that pro football team got busted at an asian massage parlor last year?

It is what it is... if you know the code word, I am sure you get the happy ending.

Have you ever been to Acworth current population of 23000? I have virtually my whole life have tons of relatives from there. It's more likely he asked for a handy and they laughed at him and said this isn't Atlanta and you need to go there. After all if he got a handy from the "Acworth sex slaves" would he have been so angry.

There was another incident at another spa/massage parlor in Buckhead, and another shooting at another spa/massage parlor across the street.

The attacks began around 5 p.m., when five people were shot at Youngs Asian Massage Parlor in a strip mall near a rural area in Acworth, about 30 miles (50 kilometers) north of Atlanta...
...snip

Around 5:50 p.m., police in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, responding to a call of a robbery in progress, found three women dead from apparent gunshot wounds at Gold Spa. While they were at that scene, they learned of a call reporting shots fired at another spa across the street, Aromatherapy Spa, and found a woman who appeared to have been shot dead inside the business.

www.msn.com...

It's weird that 3 places were attacked. I'm just wondering if they were connected in some way. Gangster stuff pops into my mind. But, maybe that's just me and too much TV.

edit on 16-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the New England Patriots frequented the Atlanta parlors. One coach was arrested there, a couple years ago.

You are thinking of Robert Kraft the owner of the Patriots he was busted in a Florida massage parlor, that said yes it Atlanta but Acworth ain't Atlanta an illegitimate "massage parlor" would stand out in Acworth.
edit on 16-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You are thinking of Robert Kraft the owner of the Patriots he was busted in a Florida massage parlor, that said yes it Atlanta but Acworth ain't Atlanta an illegitimate "massage parlor" would stand out in Acworth.

I didn't pay much attention to the Patriot coach bust. Thankyou for clarifying.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

It was sarcasm.
I left a "/sarc" in the edit window.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

There was another incident at another spa/massage parlor in Buckhead, and another shooting at another spa/massage parlor across the street.

The attacks began around 5 p.m., when five people were shot at Youngs Asian Massage Parlor in a strip mall near a rural area in Acworth, about 30 miles (50 kilometers) north of Atlanta...
...snip

Around 5:50 p.m., police in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, responding to a call of a robbery in progress, found three women dead from apparent gunshot wounds at Gold Spa. While they were at that scene, they learned of a call reporting shots fired at another spa across the street, Aromatherapy Spa, and found a woman who appeared to have been shot dead inside the business.

www.msn.com...

It's weird that 3 places were attacked. I'm just wondering if they were connected in some way. Gangster stuff pops into my mind. But, maybe that's just me and too much TV.

Yes I know it's all over the news here there isn't any escaping it, I guess we shall see. However, by the looks of the guy he isn't in any gang. Just a royal F--- who lost his #. Who knows he could paid and thought he could get some action and when he didn't he went bonkers. Or it could have been a thousand other things than gangster sex trafficking.

I'm not naive though I know it happens and it could happen anywhere. Just Acworth seems off the beaten path, but who knows tomorrow it could all be true.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Evidently something about the massage parlors rubbed him the wrong way.....

Too soon?

I will see myself out.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

However, by the looks of the guy he isn't in any gang.

Really? Have you never watched FARGO, either the movie or the TV series?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
His father was a minister/ preacher....he apparently was deeply religious from what I have read.

Maybe he will claim that God told him to do it. Who knows.

edit on 16-3-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

However, by the looks of the guy he isn't in any gang.

Really? Have you never watched FARGO, either the movie or the TV series?

C'mon!!! That's the work of fiction. Great show!

But this is real. Amish Mafia

www.reddit.com...
edit on 16-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Let me take a left field Sherlock Holmes stab at this .

"21-year-old Robert Aaron Long" Was probably a virgin who one day stumbled into an Asian Massage parlor , poor troubled Mr. Robert Long was undoubtly sexually troubled dealing with constant sexual rejection from regular girls .

But he had finally found love in the form of an Asain masseuse , little did he know the love was not reciprocated well they love his money but not him . Mr. Robert Long was probably frequenting a particular massage parlor multiple times a day falling in love with a particular masseuse .

Eventually his masseuse became frightened at his advances and Mr. Robert Long had to be set straight by one of the organized crime figures that ran the place .

In turn he decided to take revenge on massage parlors in general for playing games with his obviously mentally sick heart.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Asian Massage parlors are notorious covers for prostitution. I'm guessing he either is a religious nut or was a "client" of a spa and was some how jilted and was getting revenge.

Religious nut for 1k Alex.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
... the love was not reciprocated....

Undoubtedly the final shock was finding out 'me love you long time' was not an expression of heartfelt emotion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join