It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia massage parlors turn into war zones as police unravel deadly shooting scenes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Edumakated
Asian Massage parlors are notorious covers for prostitution. I'm guessing he either is a religious nut or was a "client" of a spa and was some how jilted and was getting revenge.
That beard screams white muslim convert.
The zeal of the convert maybe.

Lol

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

And yet, the sex addict shooter had frequented the "spas" and killed eight people because of sexual temptation. So, there was indeed sex trafficking prostitution going on there.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I love the police chief, good kid, just had a bad day!

What in the actual F...!

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
MSM

"This is a white on Asian hate crime caused by the "CHYNA VIRUS TRUMP".

Reality

"This was revenge from a sexual deviant who blamed Asian massage parlors for luring him in to get handies 4 days a week"

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 18-3-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

As a matter of fact I was driving through Atlanta with my family when we heard this news. Traffic was really bad. They were claiming those massage parlors were "sex parlors" and that this man was murdering Asian women with whom he might have had sex with. They only mentioned this once.

edit on 19-3-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: LSU2018

And yet, the sex addict shooter had frequented the "spas" and killed eight people because of sexual temptation. So, there was indeed sex trafficking prostitution going on there.

What do you have against sex?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Why aren't you against human trafficking and the exploitation of Asian women?

Behind Illicit Massage Parlors Lie a Vast Crime Network and Modern Indentured Servitude www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: KansasGirl

a reply to: putnam6

Damn Sookie might as well pull a Biden and say all real Indians work at Dairy Queen or 7/11, all the Mexicans work landscape or farm and poultry plants.

Not comparable.

I never said anything like all Asians engage in human trafficking.

But, Asian massage parlors are, as poster Edumacated put it, notorious for prostitution. I don't know about Atlanta, but in Hawaii, where I spent 30 years, they were. Not to mention the gambling, loan sharking and drug dealing that went on.

You’re def racist. Jeez.

By the standards she follows, yes indeed...

I knew you would understand where Inwas going with that 😘

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Why aren't you against human trafficking and the exploitation of Asian women?

Behind Illicit Massage Parlors Lie a Vast Crime Network and Modern Indentured Servitude www.nytimes.com...

Who said I wasn't against human trafficking or the exploitation of /any/ women? I fully reject both practices.

IMO prostitution should be legal, regulated, age restricted and heavily monitored.

The most inhumane way to deal with prostitution, and the easiest path to making it susceptible to fraud and abuse, is to apply prohibition and treat it as a black market service. Same as with drug use, prohibition only drives the service relationship underground. Legal or not, it still goes on, it has always gone on, it WILL always go on (I guess until the human+grey alien hybrid program reaches its conclusion and the transformation of humans to generic, androgynous flesh automatons has been completed).

Get it out into the light. Regulate it. Protect the participants from their abusers and empower them as employees.

FTR I've never solicited a "call girl", not once EVER, haven't even thought about doing it, (thankfully haven't needed to), but I feel compassion and sympathy for workers in the sex trade, and I think they should be empowered to earn their living without fear of abduction, physical abuse, financial theft or imprisonment.

Ok, now back on topic.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

What in the actual F...!

I think he will have nothing but "bad days" in the joint; if he lives.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: vonclod

What in the actual F...!

I think he will have nothing but "bad days" in the joint; if he lives.

I guess that depends on if can fall in with a clique..I would guess thats pretty unlikely. I imagine he can go to a protective custody unit, probably way more locked down, it won't be fun either way

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
MSM

"This is a white on Asian hate crime caused by the "CHYNA VIRUS TRUMP".

Reality

"This was revenge from a sexual deviant who blamed Asian massage parlors for luring him in to get handies 4 days a week"

Doesn't sound like revenge to me.

I think he just wanted to watch somebody beg for their life. And/or he ran out of money and couldn't get back in with his favorite.

So maybe some resentment. Maybe they wouldn't float him run a tab?

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Vasa Croe

As a matter of fact I was driving through Atlanta with my family when we heard this news. Traffic was really bad.

So there is traffic happening in Atlanta!!!! I knew it!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join