It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican Says Same-Sex Marriages are Sinful. They Are Against Gods Will.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Throughout history the vatican has dictated anti-spiritual holy orders and I consider this one of them. People are clearly not wanting to bring confrontation onto themselves. Many simply feel their sex is different in their inside's from their outsides. A study by Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University here suggests why that is the case.

When I was listening to transgener in youtube discuss his/her feelings, I saw that person as having an incredible reflective mind. Way moreso than me, So how can I judge a person when only that person knows their own sensations.

I cannot see God judging these beautiful people anymore sinful than myself.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yea, that much is true, with the whole warrior tribe, but there were other cultures that were into that kind of stuff an had some pretty decent classes of warriors.

Spartans an Samurais, to name a few. Anybody wanna be apart of Phalanx(they got back) or a Samurai in training? Idk, might of psychological warfare at that point.
edit on 16-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

Cant forget those Romans ether. Idk, as far as Im concerned if they want to be miserable together forever, let em. Problem is I just don't think they will be as much as said loyal subject on supposed natural order of things.

I thibk the whole issue with Paul, was mannerisms, where as Levicticus was about biohazards an disease.
edit on 16-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Leviticus 18 deals with a number of sexual activities ... "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

There you go

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

Leviticus 18 deals with a number of sexual activities ... "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

There you go

Leviticus is gay. He's covering his bases.

Bigots all around.

How many child wives did he have? Didn't look into that, huh?
edit on 16-3-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As for the OP

The Elephant in the Room
Flashback ... 10/22/2020
Was Breaking News

Now that's an about face huh

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Leviticus is an anglocised name referring to the priestly tribe of Levi and not after a single person.

I really do hope you were trying to be funny

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

There you go

Ok...so then according to that since mankind is humanity then man should not lay with women either right?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

Yea, that much is true, with the whole warrior tribe, but there were other cultures that were into that kind of stuff an had some pretty decent classes of warriors.

Spartans an Samurais, to name a few. Anybody wanna be apart of Phalanx(they got back) or a Samurai in training? Idk, might of psychological warfare at that point.
Cant forget those Romans ether. Idk, as far as Im concerned if they want to be miserable together forever, let em. Problem is I just don't think they will be as much as said loyal subject on supposed natural order of things.

I thibk the whole issue with Paul, was mannerisms, where as Levicticus was about biohazards an disease.

Yeah,and the romans,spartans all died out due to too much gay action,and not enough male /female action

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

You and everyone else KNOWS exactly what it means.!!

Legalism, twisting words doesn't and will not change that

edit on 17-3-2021 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Maybe Milo is serious?

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
To be clear, there is a difference between what we do as a society and what do religiously which is why freedom of religion is enshrined in the COTUS.

What's clearly going on in today's society is that some people cannot respect that some things are not allowed in this or that group for certain reasons, in this case religious ones.

For example, the Boy Scouts were the Boy Scouts, and I was fine with that. For me the answer was for Girl Scouts to adopt activities that the Boy Scouts engaged in, not for girls to force themselves on the Boy Scouts. But then Girl Scouts was always lame and Camp Fire Girls were way better.

But I also find it odd that even as we scream and whine and cry about how some groups conduct themselves and pound our fists that it's so unfair and hurtful, we're creating new segregated groups and act exclusively.

Columbia's Graduation Parties

This is kind of what I mean. They have separate parties for your identity group after the main graduation. Does it matter that they're voluntary or open to all to attend? They're still segregated group parties meant to especially celebrate the graduations of people of only certain groups, not others.

So what defines what makes one exclusive group OK and not another?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
I had to do a search because I completely remembered the opposite position being stated. I found multiple sources...but just linked the top one. Pop e Frances

The difference is in your article it is civil-unions... not marriages.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Your forgiven.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

There you go

Lol, folks like you love to use O.T when the axe is on someone elses neck, but where does Christ say it? Paul implies that they lack any sense of the word "Shame".

You should read the rest, better make sure to put your women in their special corner when its a blood moon, due to uncleanness, an might catch something.
Leviticus talks about Periods
Its the law and gods said will apparently. Pretty sure it punishable by death too.
edit on 18-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

Where is Jesus on gays, I need to hear this from the N.T, not some heathen hebrew God that apparently isnt Christian or is Christian. Guys sound worse then women some times.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Do you still let the church and its authority speak for God?

Or are you your own median?

He Speaks.

Listen.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Nvm, too easy.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

However beware the voices.

Listen to Love.

Have Faith.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

Nvm, too easy.

Exscuse me i meant pursuing pleasure and lack of battle weakened them eventually. the spartans died out as a people because they did not replace children as fast as they died.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Democrats are going to be pissed at this. All out war on the Vatican.
I'm sure in a few weeks we will see LGBTQ flags at evey church.
The liberal politically correct woke Democrat war machine is no joke.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Christ told us that sex outside of marriage is sin and that marriage is only between a man and a woman. Living lives in unrepentant sin is not the way to Salvation. Forgiveness requires a desire to put sin behind oneself as much as you can. Christ did say, "Go and sin no more," when he forgave the adulterous woman.

So following the logic, you cannot engage in homosexual activity without engaging in sin since a marriage between two individuals of the same sex cannot be blessed by God as per Christ. You can be forgiven for such activity, but not if you continue to live that life with that activity which would be unrepentant sin - same as anyone else who engages in sex outside of marriage on a regular basis.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join