It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican Says Same-Sex Marriages are Sinful. They Are Against Gods Will.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh so thats how they want to play? Its forgivable of a priest cant make a choir boy scream Jesus, but it a sin when it between to grown ass men that love God, say it?

Btw, men kissing men on the cheek was gay back then too, an still is today. Oh, an btw, prior to a hundred years ago, boy were by considered men by age 12, so yea.

Better get those prayer matts, going to be a whole lot of sucking up to the almighties shaft.

Jusge not less ye be judge in dis this bitch of a planet.
edit on 15-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same sex marriage is wrong, now excuse me I have some choir boys to molest.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Let's play 'Which is More Ridiculous?"

A) Vatican says Same-Sex Marriages are sinful.

B) Millions of people look to the Vatican to tell them what to believe.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If the Catholic Church doesn't believe that gays can be married, then. . . umm. . . I dunno. . .

Go to a different church.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Since they have never met the fellow, how do they know his felling's on the matter?

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The pope is the biggest pedophile enabler in the World. Just move the pedo to a different diocese and problem gone away.
I detest the catholic church. Turning a blind eye to priests ruining poor innocent children's lives. Disgusting.

If the bible was only brought out now, it wouldnt be believed. People would say its bullcrap, which it is. It wouldnt stand up now which to me is evidence of its ridiculousness.

P pedophile
R resident
I in
E every
S single
T town
edit on 15/3/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

They want God's Holy Bible cancelled. It will be called racist sexist hate speech. None of which it promotes at all. It never supports slavery even, mankind insisted on that and still does. Technology evolves, people have not. Us people are dumber, more distracted, and further from the truth than many were 4,000 years ago. The truth stings us all, unless we stay distracted enough.

I wasn't aware God had written a bible? I do know that Paul turned up in Rome 30 years after Jesus died, claiming to be speaking his words and teachings and setting up structured worship (very much against Jesus's teachings) and the Roman Catholic Church grew out of that.

So, really, who cares? It's clearly all made up....

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
CNN's Don lemon must be Catholic and gay. He is deeply offended by what the Vatican said.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Their religion, their rules.

I guess people can start their own religion instead of forcing a religion to change.

Isn't that the same excuse used for defending Twitter?

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I like bacon.

In fact, I love bacon.

So I think Jews and Muslims should eat bacon because I like it.

Hell, Vegans should eat bacon because I like bacon.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Something's you must "unlearn" lol
Flashback
What a pair lol

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: olaru12

I find it ironic for the Vatican setting the standards for sexuality, considering their record with pedophilia.

I guess that's their "cross to bare"

All organizations put out statements. All this one means is that Same-Sex couples can't get married in a Catholic church, by a catholic priest. There's still many other ways to get married.

Do I recall the Pope saying the opposite not long ago or am I getting the Pope confused with someone else? The Pope is sinister, I don't trust him as far as a 1985 Corey Haim can throw him.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You see the progressives want to even force religion to bow before them.

As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be at the coming of the son of Man.

Gay is simply not the way God created human beings.

It is against God's law time and time and time again from the old testament up to the new testament.

vonclod:-

As for Priests raping kid's as vonclod points out, NO they are not OK with that those particular priests are not servants of the most high but of the fallen one and will burn for there crimes in the lake of fire, those that covered up that abuse and sin will join them no matter how high there office on earth was,. But you have to understand why they tried to cover up this abuse, it was because news of it would reflect badly on the entire church and those that tried were wrong to cover up but perhaps mostly more misguided than deliberately evil.

Though you know the old saying, Keep your friend's close but your enemy's Closer, were do you think the Devil would put his priesthood if not masquerading as wolves in sheep's clothing among God's Priesthood.

And yes they were moved from one parish to another when they should have been defrocked and cast out to the police to be dealt with BUT who do you think was doing that, God's Servants or the Devil's.

Of course if you do not believe in God it is no wonder you are so liberal in your opinion of over two billion Christians and many hundreds of thousands of Clergy because of the crimes of a minority among them.

There are nearly half a million priests alone in the Catholic Church not counting nun's, monk's and other members of the clergy, how many of them do you suggest are guilty of this crime.

(And for the record though we are meant to forgive most members of the Christian church's (And it is a disease that appeared in all of them) think of those men - and Woman - that committed these crimes against children as devil's because they are).

Ok maybe I got a bit carried away there, sorry.

edit on 15-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
I had to do a search because I completely remembered the opposite position being stated. I found multiple sources...but just linked the top one. Pop e Frances

There we go, you beat me to it. I thought I remembered that coming from Frances.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The usual, predictable, knee-jerk response, largely from non-Catholics. If you are non-Catholic, what do you care what their internal policies are? It does not affect you. It does not concern you. Let them handle it.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

They want God's Holy Bible cancelled. It will be called racist sexist hate speech. None of which it promotes at all. It never supports slavery even, mankind insisted on that and still does. Technology evolves, people have not. Us people are dumber, more distracted, and further from the truth than many were 4,000 years ago. The truth stings us all, unless we stay distracted enough.

I wasn't aware God had written a bible? I do know that Paul turned up in Rome 30 years after Jesus died, claiming to be speaking his words and teachings and setting up structured worship (very much against Jesus's teachings) and the Roman Catholic Church grew out of that.

So, really, who cares? It's clearly all made up....

I actually agree with you on most of this, but I believe the Bible is our Holy Spirit inspired instruction manually basically. For many reasons, including the supernatural and something in me that agrees with it. And I believe Paul, but totally understand the never-ending attempts to discredit him and thus most of the New Testament.

I don't like a lot of books, movies, bands etc. I do respect your God given free will, and will do my part to preserve your freedoms too.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Last time I checked it was the orginal sin when Adam an Eve had sex, an if it were Adam an Steve, they still be in paradise sucking the juices out tree of life for all eternity with no shame at all.

Sounds pretty gay there.

Funny how the Quran doesnt complain about this stuff, even though there some contradictory stuff most Muslims would want to burn...but they cant. Nether does the N.T, guess they got tired of same old compliants.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

This is such an ignorant and low effort response, really outlines the lack of critical thinking skills

in the entire history of the church abuse scandal, how many clergy member in total were accused, alive or dead. its a really quick google search.

OK now. in the US public school system, how many teaching professionals have been accused of the same.

another very easy google search.

If you are clutching your pearls over the church but not the public school system, you are ignorant, disingenuous, low-info leftist that just clings to a talking point that movies like to joke about.

and since that low-information thing comes from a lack of looking anything up ever, i will give everyone else here the benifit of filling in the numbers

According to a 2004 research study by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, 4,392 Catholic priests and deacons in active ministry between 1950 and 2002 have been plausibly (neither withdrawn nor disproven) accused of under-age sexual abuse by 10,667 individuals.

so that's 4,392 Catholic priests accused of under-age sexual abuse by 10,667 individuals

now, public schools:

In the United States, "roughly 290,000 students experienced some sort of physical sexual abuse by a public school employee from 1991 to 2000—a single decade, compared with the roughly five-decade period examined in the study of Catholic priests.

WOOOOWWW so its 290,000 is a decade vs with 10,667 in half a century... its almost like you have a bias or something. Your outrage is hilarious

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Last time I checked it was the orginal sin when Adam an Eve had sex

might want to check again their sport lol

Funny how the Quran doesnt complain about this stuff,

about gays? your really are not big on reading things are you lol that has GOT to be one of the funniest statements i have ever heard...

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
edit on 15-3-2021 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
We need to just start ignoring the people who push this voodoo mumbo jumbo, ghost stories are for camp fires not real life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join