It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shocks The World! Alex Jones Predicted COVID Lockdown in 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
note: If the video doesn't play. Refresh your browser and press play. This is one of the reasons I take INFOWARS seriously. Look at this prediction way back in 2010. He basically described exactly what the globalist were planning according to their own documents. If you want to put the time and energy into it you can look up all the documents yourself.

If you have any serious comment about why this isn't true and not just. Alex Jones has been debunked and we should just all "lock step" to that unsubstantiated drone claim.

Video Shocks The World! Alex Jones Predicted COVID Lockdown in 2010

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

good catch bloke
i have to admit that i do find it rather hard to listen to mrs jones boy for more than a few minutes
but bugga he has a habit of hitting the ball for a six and once again years before the event.
no wonder they hate his guts

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Kind of like MIM's Street Talk

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
You gave a similar speech on your street circa 12 years ago?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Not hard to predict that a pandemic would result in a lockdown. It's in the pandemic manual to prevent spread of a contagious disease. *eyeroll*
edit on 24-2-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I am the rank and file!

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Time is irrelevant when knowledge is foretold ahead of time. And time has no real bearing of time for MIM's Street Talk. Its only a landscape of whats in front of us and we just, in some cases haven't reached that point yet.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Time is irrelevant when knowledge is foretold ahead of time. And time has no real bearing of time for MIM's Street Talk. Its only a landscape of whats in front of us and we just, in some cases haven't reached that point yet.

I want what you’re having

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Jones has now dethroned Qanon as top prognosticator.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Incidentally, I was introduced to Infowars through a friend and he told me that it won't be war that destroys the West, it will be a virus.

Circa 2004.

So many dismiss Alex Jones and in some cases, rightfully so but I think he's been pretty spot on with some of his foresight. His timeline was just a little off.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
About 10 years ago or so I worked at a pub in Monterey. There was an English fella that use to smoke and drink like he was done with living. While he was mostly affable he was a bit different in that he was a genius of the savant variety.

Apparently his Parliaments and ales were supplied endlessly by his working on behalf of the US govt.

Basically he tried to play off his exceptional tech skills and computer mind as “running numbers”. While this is true, Occassinally he would let slip other fascinating details of his job.

From what I could gather he was like a hired velociraptor to test government sites and military tech security. Then he’d report his findings.

One day after we’d both had our share, I asked him to lay on me what was the most conspiratorial thing he could share. He knew I liked this stuff, and we both danced our way around the topic frequently.

He paused for a long while, thinking how to respond. He Took a big gulp of beer and set the glass down, and then looked at me in the eyes very hard and said with a very knowing raise of the eyebrows

“Whatever it is, it’s coming to your shores.”

It’s always left me haunted and wondering what was meant

Not so much anymore

edit on 24-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Wow ...... talk about nailing it ...... regardless of what you think about the bloke, that .... foresight .... is ..... astonishing.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Globalism at a guess.

I was warned by a mason twenty years ago that Eastern Asia will one day own our countries.

I'm not sure he really knew how they would do it but he was dead serious.

Any leftists, save me the xenophobic accusations, this is real life.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And if you are thinking of complying and taking covid-19 shot. Here is the doctors warnings

Big Tech already trying to suppress the findings in the journal of Microbiology & Infectious Diseases. Meanwhile, Joe Biden is preparing interstate travel bans/checkpoints inside the United States.

Prestigious Medical Journal Warns Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Linked to Brain Damage, Alzheimer’s – 2/23/21

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Globalism at a guess.

I was warned by a mason twenty years ago that Eastern Asia will one day own our countries.

I'm not sure he really knew how they would do it but he was dead serious.

Any leftists, save me the xenophobic accusations, this is real life.
Ahhh. No Globalism was already around.

I think my question had to do with WW3 or something like that in retrospect.

He made it sound like a threat somehow

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Wow ...... talk about nailing it ...... regardless of what you think about the bloke, that .... foresight .... is ..... astonishing.

Interesting that you use sarcasm to deflect away from the actual truth that we are here, in a pandemic and everything is FUBAR...

It's like you acknowledge that the world's in a screwed up place right now but we all saw it coming, screw Alex Jones.

I remember back when the bird flus came around and Alex Jones called them test runs.

Haters be like "Shut up Alex, you fear monger".

2020-21: "Huh, Alex Jones, anyone could have seen this coming!".

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
And if you are thinking of complying and taking covid-19 shot. Here is the doctors warnings

Big Tech already trying to suppress the findings in the journal of Microbiology & Infectious Diseases. Meanwhile, Joe Biden is preparing interstate travel bans/checkpoints inside the United States.

Prestigious Medical Journal Warns Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Linked to Brain Damage, Alzheimer’s – 2/23/21
Big Pharma goin against “the science” again?

Tale as old as Time

Edit: “if an article goes unpublished and thus unread in a well-respected and peer-reviewed Journal, does it change any minds at all?”

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Not hard to predict that a pandemic would result in a lockdown. It's in the pandemic manual to prevent spread of a contagious disease. *eyeroll*

I tend to agree, lots of people saw this as an eventuality.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

For a year? Yeah, totally predictable. They didn't even do this when Ebola was around.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Ahhh. No Globalism was already around. 

Yeah, I thought that as I wrote it but I'm not sure that the average American could have imagined how much of their way of life would be destroyed by globalist agendas at that point in time. Only ten years ago.

So, if it wasn't globalism could it be all out invasion?

I don't think so. It will be infiltration by enemies both foreign and domestic.

Probably the polar opposite to what CNN and similar propaganda outlets will have you believe.

As far as I can see, the domestic terrorists are hiding behind barbed wire fences in DC...

I'm sorry to judge your country so harshly but straight up criminals seem to wield the power in 2021.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join