It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shocks The World! Alex Jones Predicted COVID Lockdown in 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Not hard to predict that a pandemic would result in a lockdown. It's in the pandemic manual to prevent spread of a contagious disease. *eyeroll*

Oh. So you have a link or something to the other predictions?

Seriously? Are you honestly saying reduction in contact wouldn't be something you would predict? WTF do you think they did when the Bubonic plague raged again and again and again?

We've had plagues, epidemics and pandemic throughout our existence and that is fairly much a constant line of defence.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I am the rank and file!

I’m like the rank and file.
I’m the rank and vile!

Well done!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Could someone tell me which medical journal reported this? Would be nice if bitchute or you gave some details.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I love Alex Jones. He says alot of wild stuff and you have to take him with a big grain of salt. But he does hit the nail on the head time to time.

I really like him with joe rogan who can slow him down and have him explain beter. I dislike how alex went down the alt-right paul watson / mark dice road.

Ingowars was actually a great site before it was overrun by them.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The thing for me with Alex Jones is not what he is saying, its HOW he's saying it. He has almost no filters, so sounds insanely crass. But hell yes he is spot on about a ton of things.

Here's a thought, what if Alex sounded like Morgan Freeman, or Brad Pitt? Would people be more receptive?

Is there an app for this I wonder?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The aim of the government is for everything to be more or less back to normal by June 21st. Not long to wait. Hopefully.

Yeah I'm sure it's going to be great when the "slow kill" disease kicks in for those who take the shots.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Calm down.

It's not like Alex Jones wont be able to punt you and ointment or tincture.

To counteract the ""slow kill disease"" and help rid the world of gay frogs in the process.

Yours for only $49.99, plus the madness tax of course.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I'm only going to be troubled if it's a real threat. Coronavirus was never a threat to anyone who has a healthy body.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Grenade

Here mate, im here all year round. LoL

If your in Glasgow in June, your more than welcome.

Why the hell have I always thought you were an Aussie? Scotland is part of my ancestral stomping ground. I'll bring sausage and the Outlander complete series, Grenade can bring us all customized pints, and Augustus can bring the Brandy, pipes, his dry humor, his Q hat, and a balance of sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Brandy? We'd be in the land of Malt, I'll fetch us some Balvenie or Glenfiddich.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Brandy? We'd be in the land of Malt, I'll fetch us some Balvenie or Glenfiddich.

As long as we can sit in luxurious chairs with our legs crossed puffing pipes and drink the Balvenie or Glenfiddich from top notch crystal with our pinkies in the air laughing at all the less fortunate shmucks then I'm down for it.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Isn't that what life is all about?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: alldaylong

Well, this part didn't work out:

...Julia lives in Britain but is asked to go to a U.S. research facility, which is strange for her because so few people can travel, the cost of flying and hotels being hugely expensive.

I could fly to the UK and terrorize all of you for a third of the price I paid last time but the caveat is you'll make me stay locked up for 14 days if I do. So much for a trip to London this spring...
They'll bill you £1800 for the privilege of locking you up.That should take away any savings you made on the flight.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

I was supposed to be there last May. I've been to Londinium several times but it would have been my first trip to Scotland and I was looking forward to the subtitled conversations with the natives.

You'll only need subtitles for the Weegies like andy.
I don't even know what they are saying and I'm not joking.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Say's the ""Sheep Whisperer"" himself.
x

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: uncommitted

I'm only going to be troubled if it's a real threat. Coronavirus was never a threat to anyone who has a healthy body.

Of course it isn't. You might want to look at the statistics on a credible site rather than denial.com

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Sure are alot of ppl downing Jones, without addressing the CONTENT he brings up.

(And didn't pull it out of the air, just brought it to ppl's attn.

Good job fellas!

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Its not hard to predict that a pandemic would force lockdown. Also, scientist have been saying a worldwide pandemic was inevitable and overdue. Way to go, Jones predicted water is wet!

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Breaking News just in "Jones says the Sky is Blue."

edit on 26-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Not hard to predict that a pandemic would result in a lockdown. It's in the pandemic manual to prevent spread of a contagious disease. *eyeroll*

But you aren't getting it bud.

The difference is planning it, and using it for political purposes, and taking advantage of it to promote agendas is the big difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join