It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden’s bedtime

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
CNN has ran a story about our new president.
Apparently he likes a fire and an early bedtime......🙄
Talk about some seriously hard hitting journalism.

The whole article is about how Biden is back in his old stomping grounds and everything is familiar from past routine.
Be at ease people! Daddy’s home!

A different viewpoint might be that if things are so terrible now, why did joe let things get so bad under his watch?
Grandpa is drinking his Metamucil before his 9pm bedtime.
A president needs to be regular.

I’m not really knocking joe here, I know many older folks and have great respect for their life experience.
No, I’m just highly disappointed in what passes for journalism today.
Pushing a narrative is obviously more important than just telling the story and allowing people to decide what is the truth.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sounds like he has a nice relaxing schedule, with late mornings and early evenings.

Good for him, by the time you get the top job in the land you earn the right to take 'er easy for all us sinners.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

That’s the schedule of a retirement home not the whitehouse.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Reading this made me puke in my mouth a little.

In between the Trump bashing I read that Joe is comfortably sinking into his second childhood and people are there to take care of him when he plays Mario Kart.

How... special.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yes, the trump jabs were oh so subtle.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Uncle Jao needs his nap time. He's old don't ya know? He needs time to catch his breath.

Shampoo has a lot of chemicals in it. Must be hard on the lungs for an old timer.
edit on 15/2/2021 by dug88 because: Never noticed before because Joey sniffing the kid creeped me out so much...but check out dude behind the biddler....that face yo...creepy as #. Like he's trying to hide his erection or just blew his load or something man...#ing creepy old pedophiles....

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Meanwhile "Dr" Jill wears pastel pick coats to shop at small businesses and she puts her hair up with scrunchies! SQUEEE!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have no issue with stories like this but they should be in people magazine or something similar.
News networks should not be “reporting” this fluff crap.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I have no issue with stories like this but they should be in people magazine or something similar.

Buckle up then, because that's all we are going to get from the MSM about our current Glorious Leader until Harris steps in...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Actually it's a very important story, it illustrates quite clearly that Biden is nothing more than a "useful idiot".

Much like those that voted for him.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Come on, now! I heard Joe's the life of the party. Even if it lasts till 8 PM.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

That’s a fair point..

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Actually it's a very important story, it illustrates quite clearly that Biden is nothing more than a "useful useless idiot".

Much like those that voted for him.

There! Fixed it.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Jo-Bi Dong likes to sit by the fire and go to bed early!?!?!
How relatable!!!
Hahahahahahahaha.
smfh

Are you fing kidding me?
These journalists (activists) and their inability to apply criticism equally is astounding. There is literally video evidence of Biden doing the things Democrats tried to impeach Trump over. Somehow they expect millions of Americans to just ignore reality?

Not sure what saddens me more these journalists intentionally misleading and manipulating Americans, or the Americans that constantly fall for the media's BS.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Consider the source here...it’s CNN.
They spend their entire careers on their knees pulling down Democrat’s zippers with their teeth and deep throating.
They don’t even stop to breathe.
Disgusting.
edit on 15-2-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yep, Hard hitting journalism...

twitter.com...

CNN is lost without Trump at the wheel and is letting us know this is how they will cover Biden’s Sundowner Syndrome.

Meanwhile...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So Uncle Joe is an "early to bed" type? In other words, Joe isn't working.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey cut it out guys, Some of us old folks go to bed early almost every day. I go to bed between one and three AM. That is really early compared to six in the morning and way earlier than Ten PM.....that is very late in the day. Biden goes to bed late not early.

I have a hard time getting to bed any earlier than I go, the wife and her Kindle keeps me up.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don’t think anyone has issue with joes sleeping habits as much as the idea that it’s news worthy from a once respected network.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I guess I don't have a problem with what time he goes to bed, I go to bed before 9 most nights too. However, what I want to know is what time does he get up in the morning???

I get up usually at 3am (sometimes 2:30) (when I used to be able to actually sleep), so what time does Chairman Jao get his lazy butt out of the rack? I get more done between 3am and 9am than most people get done all day. Not always the most pleasant time to be up in the morning, but it just goes with the territory.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join