It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden’s bedtime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
A different viewpoint might be that if things are so terrible now, why did joe let things get so bad under his watch?

His watch just started... he was handed a #hole country from Trump's administration. Give him time to clean up Trump's mess, it won't happen overnight. Cause he'll be asleep.

edit on 16amTue, 16 Feb 2021 01:34:04 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I like you, after that post, I really do. I shall know you as 'chokes' and you can call me "dick."

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

As an old man, I can tell why guys like me go bed early.

No matter what we do, we wake up earlier with years but after 2 hours we want to go back to bed. That's when everyone else at home wakes up.

At night, we wish to stay awake but the brain knows after supper and bathroom we're done. Pooping is last activity of the day.

Afternoon naps are good and extends your day for about 1 or 2 hours but all your friends already sleeping so what's the point.

For all that, I don't believe Joe will last more than a year.

Then we'll have hell because the cat fights coming. I don't think Pelosi will take orders from Kamala.
edit on 16-2-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

At least he's not playing golf or saying mean things about mean people. Now everyone be quiet, uncle Joe is sleeping. When he wakes up he'll be ciphering how to make gasoline $4 a gallon.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

With migraine you have to sort maintain as regular a sleep schedule as possible, so I'm a 10 to 6:30 type. Those times can fudge a bit, give or take.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I guess I don't have a problem with what time he goes to bed, I go to bed before 9 most nights too. However, what I want to know is what time does he get up in the morning???

I get up usually at 3am (sometimes 2:30) (when I used to be able to actually sleep), so what time does Chairman Jao get his lazy butt out of the rack? I get more done between 3am and 9am than most people get done all day. Not always the most pleasant time to be up in the morning, but it just goes with the territory.

I sleep between six and seven hours a night myself, longer than that and my back gets sore and I wind up feeling worse overall and get brainfog most of the day. I guess in modern society brainfog is considered normal.

When I had to get up at six or six thirty, I would go sleep right after the eleven oclock news. On one weekend night I would sleep in, sleeping till nine oclock so I used to get like nine hours of sleep once a week...on the weekend, the brainfog is not a problem on sunday morning.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They talk about Joe adding a log to the fire on his own. I think the only logs he handles by himself are the ones that he drops in his Depends adult briefs.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Sounds like he has a nice relaxing schedule, with late mornings and early evenings.

Good for him, by the time you get the top job in the land you earn the right to take 'er easy for all us sinners.

Would you say the same for any other president? Especially those of the cheeto complexion?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm worried about him throwing his back out. I wouldn't want the most important man in the country to throw his back out or spraining something by throwing his own logs on the fire. He should do as every president has done before him and have some fellow put logs on the fire for him. Maybe even give the opportunity to a black person. I'm sure those optics would look fantastic. In fact I think it would be quaint if he had a work program for young African-Americans to tend to the grounds and keep the inside of the White House spotless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join