It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Cuomo’s Aide Admits NY Hid COVID-19 Nursing Home Deaths to Avoid Federal Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Uh oh ... a cover-up to hide potential negligent homicides from an adversarial political party? Okay letting the cat out of the bag now that you've got top-cover from the Biden Gang?

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D-NY) top aide admitted that her team withheld the number of deaths related to COVID-19 in New York’s nursing homes to shield the Cuomo government from federal investigation and political scrutiny.

Link-a- Dink

“They had to first make sure that the state was protected against federal investigation.” Kim told the New York Post. He said DeRosa’s remarks sounded “like they admitted that they were trying to dodge having any incriminating evidence that might put the administration or the [Health Department] in further trouble with the Department of Justice. That’s how I understand their reasoning of why they were unable to share, in real time, the data.”

Two-Tiered Justice System on full display?

If Governor Cuomo can get away with shoving old people to their deaths ... which is almost exactly what happened here ... shouldn't we all be allowed to do that without concern for any repercussion? What kind of insane world did I wake up in?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That has to be a criminal offence.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Has “ nipple knocker’s “ made any public statements since this news came out ? He’s an awful human being and it’s obscene he’s treated like some sort of hero, his horrible policies literally “killed” New Yorker’s then and now.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
"Intent" is also very clear 😎

Definitely criminal 😎

W0W😎

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
He deserves an Emmy in my opinion

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

shouldn't we all be allowed to do that without concern for any repercussion?

Did I actually read that? Because that's your takeaway? "Hey! The Guv gets to kill people. I want to kill people too!!!"

No. Not just no... but HELL NO!

What kind of insane world did I wake up in?

I'm far more concerned with the one that you want to create. As if the world now isn't bad enough.
edit on 12-2-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Too early to get on the sarcasm train?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Too early to get on the sarcasm train?

LOL! Maybe...

Or maybe I just don't know that it's sarcasm... and/or I don't see any place for this kind of sarcasm (if that's what it is...).

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

shouldn't we all be allowed to do that without concern for any repercussion?

Did I actually read that? Because that's your takeaway? "Hey! The Guv gets to kill people. I want to kill people too!!!"

No. Not just no... but HELL NO!

What kind of insane world did I wake up in?

I'm far more concerned with the one that you want to create. As if the world now isn't bad enough.

What I got from it was "Can we defend ourselves against someone with clear intent to do us harm and kill us?"

NOT "I want to kill people too"

Maybe some more morning coffee to get the synapses firing better for you?

edit on 12-2-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What I got from it was "Can we defend ourselves against someone with clear intent to do us harm and kill us?"

NOT "I want to kill people too"

Hmmmm... let's see. Here's the OP's comment that I replied to:

If Governor Cuomo can get away with shoving old people to their deaths ... which is almost exactly what happened here ... shouldn't we all be allowed to do that without concern for any repercussion?

It doesn't seem to me that the OP was referring to any act of self-defense on the Guv's part. Rather, the OP refers to the Guv's act of aggression, and asks "shouldn't we all be allowed to do that." That's not self-defense. So, no, I don't get what you got.

Maybe some more morning coffee to get the synapses firing for you?

I wish! I don't drink coffee. I can't drink coffee. It literally makes me gag. And it makes me sad, because I love the smell of coffee and would love to be able to drink it!

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Alrighty,

But it was still just hyperbole or rhetorical, not to be taken literally. I'm sure you can see that as well.

Sorry to hear you can't drink coffee.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

edit on 1222021 by Snarl because: NVM ... no need to be repetitive.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Alrighty,

But it was still just hyperbole or rhetorical, not to be taken literally. I'm sure you can see that as well.

Maybe you give me too much credit... I honestly don't "see" that. I see exactly I expressed.

Sorry to hear you can't drink coffee.

Thank you for the sympathies. It is quite the cross to bear. Big big sigh...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Too late... I already saw it. And no, it's not hyperbole. Just taking you at your word.

Unfortunately, your reputation precedes you. You've already made too many threats of violence on these boards. It's a pattern on your part. Not hyperbole on my part.

You need to relax. I was made to understand you were warned. I was warned. Do you notice that I try and stay out of your lane?

Do you know what I hear when I read your word salad? "Reeeeeeeeeeee"

The topic is: Andrew Cuomo's administration covering up actions that resulted in people's deaths ... and avoiding DoJ scrutiny ... probably to the point of obstruction.
edit on 1222021 by Snarl because: removed psychotic underlining

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Cuomo is a mass murderer. And for his efforts, the insane left gave him an Emmy.

I have no words.

None.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The East coast is the new West coast.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You need to relax. I was made to understand you were warned. I was warned. Do you notice that I try and stay out of your lane?

I was asked to cool it. And I have. I was not told to never respond to anything you posted ever again. If the mods tell me otherwise, I will go from there. I may very well decide that I don't want to be part of a community where calls for violence are protected, but calling out that violence is banned. Given the very prominent warning by the Mods that talk of violence is not allowed, I doubt that would happen. But one never knows. I guess I'll find out and make my choices. We all have to make our choices in life.

Do you know what I hear when I read your word salad? "Reeeeeeeeeeee"

That doesn't surprise me.

The topic is: Andrew Cuomo's administration covering up actions that resulted in people's deaths ... and avoiding DoJ scrutiny ... probably to the point of obstruction.

Yes, that's exactly what the topic should be.

And, further, to what extent he knew that he was endangering lives unnecessarily, was the lying to the Feds his decision and order, when did he know what, his reasoning for taking the actions he did, who advised him to do so and with what expertise, whether or not he had the actual authority to make the decisions he did, and what is the appropriate legal and public response. Basically the 5 Ws: Who, what, when, where and why. We already knew the "how" of it.

Unfortunately, that's not where you went with it. I'd be happy to have that conversation now.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Can we get back on topic?

So, many of us knew it was being covered up. Now, that it has been blown open can we expect there to be any accountability? Or, will people get pissy for a while, only to have nothing be done, and the show go on?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ive got the rug lifted up... can you just sweep this under there too? one day of furious reporting , no one goes to jail and we march onward to destroying america. We cant even hold our "representatives" accountable.

originally posted by: Snarl
Uh oh ... a cover-up to hide potential negligent homicides from an adversarial political party? Okay letting the cat out of the bag now that you've got top-cover from the Biden Gang?

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D-NY) top aide admitted that her team withheld the number of deaths related to COVID-19 in New York’s nursing homes to shield the Cuomo government from federal investigation and political scrutiny.

Link-a- Dink

“They had to first make sure that the state was protected against federal investigation.” Kim told the New York Post. He said DeRosa’s remarks sounded “like they admitted that they were trying to dodge having any incriminating evidence that might put the administration or the [Health Department] in further trouble with the Department of Justice. That’s how I understand their reasoning of why they were unable to share, in real time, the data.”

Two-Tiered Justice System on full display?

If Governor Cuomo can get away with shoving old people to their deaths ... which is almost exactly what happened here ... shouldn't we all be allowed to do that without concern for any repercussion? What kind of insane world did I wake up in?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join