It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Cuomo’s Aide Admits NY Hid COVID-19 Nursing Home Deaths to Avoid Federal Investigation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
Chris Wray to save the day....

Nope

He just gets to bring extra blankets.

Cuomo's arrogance and callousness will be his undoing. Look how he threatened fellow New York politicians, to keep them quiet.

Credit to CrankyOldMan: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The DOJ investigation of Andrew Cuomo could lead to other governors, who also caused many un-necessary deaths in their states. (Mich, PA, NJ, etc.)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sunday, August 8, 2021

Tonight, the curtain is coming down on Cuomo's reign as New York governor. The enabler-rats are jumping ship.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s longtime secretary and confidante Melissa DeRosa — depicted as the governor’s enabler and enforcer in covering up his sexual abuses in the state Attorney General’s probe — resigned from her post on Sunday evening.
More at: nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

10.1.2021 Update

Cuomo quit in disgrace, and now the scum who helped him murder and lie, are resigning from New York State government.

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Health Commissioner Howard Zucker, who was a leading defender of former Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, has submitted his resignation, Gov. Kathy Hochul said Thursday.

Hochul thanked Zucker for his service and said he has agreed to stay on until the state names a new commissioner.

“I agree with his decision,” said Hochul, adding that Zucker’s resignation follows her previously announced plans to hire her own team. Her predecessor resigned in the wake of a damning attorney general report that found Cuomo sexually harassed at least 11 women.
Source: apnews.com...

Hopefully they can still be prosecuted for enabling so many wrongful Covid-19 deaths.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Uh oh ... a cover-up to hide potential negligent homicides from an adversarial political party? Okay letting the cat out of the bag now that you've got top-cover from the Biden Gang?

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D-NY) top aide admitted that her team withheld the number of deaths related to COVID-19 in New York’s nursing homes to shield the Cuomo government from federal investigation and political scrutiny.

Link-a- Dink

“They had to first make sure that the state was protected against federal investigation.” Kim told the New York Post. He said DeRosa’s remarks sounded “like they admitted that they were trying to dodge having any incriminating evidence that might put the administration or the [Health Department] in further trouble with the Department of Justice. That’s how I understand their reasoning of why they were unable to share, in real time, the data.”

Two-Tiered Justice System on full display?

If Governor Cuomo can get away with shoving old people to their deaths ... which is almost exactly what happened here ... shouldn't we all be allowed to do that without concern for any repercussion? What kind of insane world did I wake up in?

Update 12.14.2021

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo's cold-heartedness and evil, has caused this mob boss to look good, by comparison.

Headline:

Cuomo torched by mob boss Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano over nursing home scandal: 'I would never do that'
Full condemnation of Cuomo: www.foxnews.com...

Where are our taxpayer-funded Federal Prosecutors? Investigating "important stuff", like Trump building deals, I suppose.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Disgusting Update 1.3.2022

Even though Governor Cuomo's top aid admitted that Nursing Home Deaths were being covered up, the Manhattan District Attorney says Cuomo did nothing wrong. No charges will be brought. Nothing to see here.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

And they wonder why us common-folk get fed up, and let our feelings be known, forcefully at times.

originally posted by: Snarl
Uh oh ... a cover-up to hide potential negligent homicides from an adversarial political party? Okay letting the cat out of the bag now that you've got top-cover from the Biden Gang?

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D-NY) top aide admitted that her team withheld the number of deaths related to COVID-19 in New York’s nursing homes to shield the Cuomo government from federal investigation and political scrutiny.

Link-a- Dink

“They had to first make sure that the state was protected against federal investigation.” Kim told the New York Post. He said DeRosa’s remarks sounded “like they admitted that they were trying to dodge having any incriminating evidence that might put the administration or the [Health Department] in further trouble with the Department of Justice. That’s how I understand their reasoning of why they were unable to share, in real time, the data.”

Two-Tiered Justice System on full display?

If Governor Cuomo can get away with shoving old people to their deaths ... which is almost exactly what happened here ... shouldn't we all be allowed to do that without concern for any repercussion? What kind of insane world did I wake up in?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
And they wonder why us common-folk get fed up, and let our feelings be known, forcefully at times.

It's when summary executions are conducted by the people followed by the elite's henchmen being dealt with just as violently that a positive change will come. I'm convinced of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Probably so

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join