It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Cuomo’s Aide Admits NY Hid COVID-19 Nursing Home Deaths to Avoid Federal Investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Only way I can imagine people like that are,

They've never dealt with the government, or

They got cushy government jobs from relatives.

Edit: Everyone knows if you have to contact the government for anything, just call

1-800-Har-Derr ext. (Daddy)
edit on 2/12/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog
But if the goal was to inflict fear, why hide any at all?

I know there is a narrative out there that says that CV positive patients where sent to old folks homes to kill them off but if that was the plan, why hide them?

ETA: Better yet why leave the trail?
edit on 12-2-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Because he was directly responsible for those particular deaths. Go back and read the thread title again if you missed that part.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
But if the goal was to inflict fear, why hide any at all?

I know there is a narrative out there that says that CV positive patients where sent to old folks homes to kill them off but if that was the plan, why hide them?

ETA: Better yet why leave the trail?

Do you really think that Cuomo will be punished for deliberately killing thousands?

lol

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Do you really think that Cuomo will be punished for deliberately killing thousands?

Can you prove that he did?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That was the narrative part I was talking about.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not only gave him an Emmy, but they held him up as the model of governance. Think about it.

A mass murderer is the Democrat ideal for how to govern.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Can you prove that he did?

What did he think was going to happen when he put COVID positive patients into facilities in close quarters with other vulnerable people?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Where they in close quarters or sectioned off?

That is the detail the narrative never mentions. Aren't non-covid patients at the same facilities as covid patients in hospitals all over the place?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not only gave him an Emmy, but they held him up as the model of governance. Think about it.

A mass murderer is the Democrat ideal for how to govern.

Dear God, why not give Pol Pot an Emmy also.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why are you attempting to defend this action? It is indefensible. We know the facts, we know the numbers that died in NY nursing homes, it obliterated the nursing homes in NY. Even IF they tried to keep them separate, IT DIDN'T WORK. HVAC systems and all.

www.wwnytv.com...
Over 15,000 dead

www.nydailynews.com... ory.html
"The letter, which includes updated data showing 15,049 residents of elder care facilities died due to the virus, comes in the wake of a report from Attorney General Letitia James that found the state undercounted COVID nursing home deaths by as much as 50%."

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko
Where they in close quarters or sectioned off?

That is the detail the narrative never mentions. Aren't non-covid patients at the same facilities as covid patients in hospitals all over the place?

If a place has a problem, it has to be dealt with..you don't bring in problems on purpose!

That just seems like common sense, and it rang true.
edit on 12-2-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
I'm pointing out that correlation isn't causation, unless it fits someone's narrative.

Then the post that started all this, if the goal was to inflate numbers, why deflate them?

Honestly, they could have killed as many old folks in those homes without blatantly sending covid patients there.

Also, where old people in NY so against Cuomo that they had to be dealt with scorched earth style, as someone proposed? That was lame.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
If a place has a problem, it has to be dealt with..you don't bring in problems on purpose!

My wife works at a place with elderly folk. They are kept apart from anyone else coming and going in their daily activities. There have been cases in that group without any cases in the elderly population at the facility.

Might be a dumb idea but that doesn't mean that it can't be done.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nothing like murder for profit.
How much was the fed giving hospitals per patient and cv death?
$30,000 comes to mind but I'm sure that's not exact.
All the same when you cause the deaths of potentially thousands of elderly that money can really add up. I'm sure the HMOs and stockholders are all very happy with Cuomo. On the other hand there is a veritable army of relatives who've lost mothers and father and grandparents who feel their deaths were brought on needlessly. I hope they get some justice done for their kin. Too often these politicians walk away with nothing but a golden parachute.
When will we see some actual government accountability?
I'm not talking about this overhyped impeachment nonsense either.
It's all a distraction to keep us from us looking in to their own crimes.
edit on 12-2-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

My wife works at a place with elderly folk. They are kept apart from anyone else coming and going in their daily activities. There have been cases in that group without any cases in the elderly population at the facility.

Might be a dumb idea but that doesn't mean that it can't be done.

I suppose anything is possible. I just seem to remember, back in March, around here in the PNW the cases were popping up in care homes, and that was the primary concern.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Exactly and I don't recall it being blamed on the use of bed space by covid patients at those places.

But, of course, in this CT game people love to gloss over details to reach their conclusions.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Exactly and I don't recall it being blamed on the use of bed space by covid patients at those places.

But, of course, in this CT game people love to gloss over details to reach their conclusions.

Well, my point was, they were worried about it in care homes, so it doesn't make sense to bring more of it there, and try to isolate it. They certainly did not do that here..thank god.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Were those cases popping up because other already known to be infected people had been ordered back into their facility?

That was the case in New York.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Were those cases popping up because other already known to be infected people had been ordered back into their facility?

That was the case in New York.

No, that did not happen here. I understand they did that in NY..it doesn't make sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join