It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Cuomo’s Aide Admits NY Hid COVID-19 Nursing Home Deaths to Avoid Federal Investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
And it is a valid point.

My point is that the number of deaths in NY care homes may have been because of that policy but then again maybe not but people looking for bias confirmation don't need the details.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The fact that New York hid the data and admits it is supportive of the conclusion.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
No, that just shows that they fudged numbers, not why the numbers were what they were.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Cuomeo deliberately killed people by the thousands and here we are, quibbling over semantics.

Dear Jesus God.

I really would like to bitch slap some people right now because the defense and level of absurd stupidity is reaching critical ####ing levels.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Quibbling over something else would make a difference?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, they hid it because they knew the DoJ was looking into it, and they actively did not turn the data over to them. Now why would the DoJ have been looking into it? Because it was a negligent practice that led to deaths that didn't need to have happened.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Quibbling over something else would make a difference?

You are defending a mass murderer.

Enjoy it.
edit on 12-2-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Non sequitur, the DOJ might not have looked into it and if they did you don't know if negligent practice would have been discovered because you don't have the details.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If it goes to court and he hires me as his lawyer, then you would be right.

All I'm doing here is saying you guys are not convincing me.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Non sequitur, the DOJ might not have looked into it and if they did you don't know if negligent practice would have been discovered because you don't have the details.

The DoJ did look into it. They investigated New York and two other states for unseemly high rates of nursing home deaths. In a conference call with Democrat lawmakers in the state, this is what one of Cu9omo's aides told them:

“We were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation,” DeRosa told the lawmakers.

Today she's walking that comment back to try to keep it from looking as bad.

Linkie

And you know he's on shaky ground when members of his own party in New York are calling for a revocation of his emergency powers.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So they looked into it despite the withholding of numbers? So, what difference did this make?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What would be the name of THIS crime committed by Andrew Cuomo?

1. March 30th, Congress passes a $2.2 Trillion Covid-19 package that includes billions of dollars for hospitals and states hard-hit by Covid-19 sickness and deaths.

2. April 10th - CDC tells medical providers that if its suspected the dead person had Covid-19, they can be classified as Covid-19 deaths..

Source: www.cdc.gov...

3. April 14th, Governor Cuomo creates 3,778 additional Covid-19 deaths out of thin air.

Source: apnews.com...

There are probably 2 or 3 crimes...falsifying death certificates, defrauding the government, in addition to the negligent homicide crime.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
So if they falsified death certificates, is this thread debunked?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Snarl

You need to relax. I was made to understand you were warned. I was warned. Do you notice that I try and stay out of your lane?

I was asked to cool it. And I have. I was not told to never respond to anything you posted ever again. If the mods tell me otherwise, I will go from there. I may very well decide that I don't want to be part of a community where calls for violence are protected, but calling out that violence is banned. Given the very prominent warning by the Mods that talk of violence is not allowed, I doubt that would happen. But one never knows. I guess I'll find out and make my choices. We all have to make our choices in life.

Do you know what I hear when I read your word salad? "Reeeeeeeeeeee"

That doesn't surprise me.

The topic is: Andrew Cuomo's administration covering up actions that resulted in people's deaths ... and avoiding DoJ scrutiny ... probably to the point of obstruction.

Yes, that's exactly what the topic should be.

And, further, to what extent he knew that he was endangering lives unnecessarily, was the lying to the Feds his decision and order, when did he know what, his reasoning for taking the actions he did, who advised him to do so and with what expertise, whether or not he had the actual authority to make the decisions he did, and what is the appropriate legal and public response. Basically the 5 Ws: Who, what, when, where and why. We already knew the "how" of it.

Unfortunately, that's not where you went with it. I'd be happy to have that conversation now.

Replying to Your point on: What extent did he know
that this was going on.
That Is His office, His realm of Power.
He should absolutely know what is going on.
He probably gave the cover up order!
It will be likely that he pleads ignorance and
will very likely get by with that
Yet I’m hoping that He doesn’t get off so easy.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Replying to Your point on: What extent did he know
that this was going on.
That Is His office, His realm of Power.
He should absolutely know what is going on.
He probably gave the cover up order!
It will be likely that he pleads ignorance and
will very likely get by with that
Yet I’m hoping that He doesn’t get off so easy.

He knows he ordered people into nursing homes... what he will deny is that he had any knowledge it was endangering anyone else. Or that the risk was any higher than any "stay-at-home" order.

He should absolutely be able to plea ignorance... bad advice. So then we need to know who told him what, and upon what authority they were advising him.

Those are all questions that should be asked and answered in any reporting on the matter.

I don't expect any criminal liability. I would not be surprised if impeachment happened. Or, barring impeachment, possibly a recall. One way or another, I don't think Cuomo will be guv much longer.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So if they falsified death certificates, is this thread debunked?

We'll let the authorities sort it all out.

The FBI and the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney are now looking into Governor Andrew Cuomo's actions and Cover-up.

Source: www.timesunion.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No, that just shows that they fudged numbers, not why the numbers were what they were.

Lol
Fudged the numbers
Too funny

Your excusing such is disgusting.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Chris Wray to save the day....

Nope

He just gets to bring extra blankets.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I see you are not getting the contradiction between creating deaths out of thin air and the premise of the thread, hiding deaths?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Your excusing such is disgusting.

Excusing what, exactly?

Because it seems to me nobody really knows what happened and that is all I'm saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join