It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse Releases List Of Trump's Accomplishments Set Aside An Hour Or So To Read It It's Long

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Did Mexico pay for the wall yet?

Reading through it made me cry.
You'll get over it.
www.latimes.com...

Yeah, they’ve been paying for it and then some and will continue to pay for it, at least till Biden gets in office. We have way fewer people coming in and costing American taxpayers billions and further bankrupting of our social programs. The cartels have also taken a big hit not being able to get their drugs through as easy, which has also saved American taxpayers money; incarcerations, ER visits, crimes, human trafficking and everything else that goes with the drug culture.
Did you seriously think Mexico was going to write us a check?😂

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Career politicians have perfected the art of 'double speak' and dodging the actual issue they are responding to. They also have professional speech writers.
It's obvious President Trump never availed himself to the tools politicians use or learned political double- speak.
In order to mesmerize the masses, it seems you have to be a very good liar adept at telling people what they WANT to hear- and that is seldom the truth.

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. I think if people researched candidates with this principal in mind, the results may have been a lot different- even with the 24/7 non stop negativity pushed by MSM for four years.

If the news media had dogged Obama for his failures for his first four years he would never have gotten a second term, or have ever been in the running for 'most admired man'.

The greatest problem with our political system is the citizens believing career politicians have their best interests at heart. Secondary is the belief that some politicians are honest.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Two items from this list -

"Opened up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) in Alaska to oil and gas leasing."

"Took strong action to protect the environment and ensure clean air and clean water."

Explain to me how these are both achievements?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I watched the news recently, the talking heads, the main stream, the comical banter between those hosts pretending to relay news, and it's all the same.

Trump is bad. Trump was always bad. The worst 4 years in US history. Tyrant. Maniac. Crazy. Unhinged. none of them had anything other than the same things spoken by the democrats and left. It's frustrating to be someone who looks into things, and find most of the 'facts' wanting.. yet spoken as truth.

We had a lady on the news bag our stand in PM, saying All Lives Matter, claiming it's the worst thing she ever heard.

Truth has become a fantasy... we're now living in a world eager to accept twisted logic, in order to maintain it's hold.

How do you even argue against a thing so twisted, it considers truth as evil...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
a reply to: carewemust

Two items from this list -

"Opened up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) in Alaska to oil and gas leasing."

"Took strong action to protect the environment and ensure clean air and clean water."

Explain to me how these are both achievements?

ionno, clean air and water doesn't help maintain the dumbed down populace, so it can't be good.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The interesting thing, is that Trump was not politician, so he had no former political background, or years as a public server, Old man Biden spend 40 years as a career politician and I am trying to find his greatest accomplishments, lets me get that darn magnifying glass, darn still can not see it.

He’s achieved a LOT more in his 47 years than he will as President

Nothing whatsoever

EVERY single person who voted for him knows that to be true

They expect NOTHING from him whatsoever

Kind of like the oBama administration - abysmal failure

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
That's your problem...your history books of the past are mostly propaganda. Do some real homework and re wash the brain!. You will be fine...I promise!!

Lightmeup04

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Annee
Hmmmmm, Whitehouse.

Whitehouse = Trump

Trump releases list of his accomplishments.

It's not bragging when it's true. Well, maybe it is...but it's justified bragging. I have yet to hear anyone dispute what's actually on the list. Just a lot of "orange man bad" whining.

I’ll let future history books define how true it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wrong...he worked in the confinement of the illusion.
The Stock Market. The 50 year burn out is done. We can live better than that. This is the wake up call. The United States can live in a debt free world and so can many other countries. Where your worth has no bounds. The Central West is done. We will not move on until it's squashed. Period!!quote]originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: opethPA

Did you actually read the info there?

The fact that it's constantly called "The China Virus" tells me exactly who this was written for vs being just written as factual information.

Almost every item on there is written in Trump Speak, I'm sorry I mean snake oil yet still people believe he is Superman when in reality he is basically Homelander (sorry for those that do not watch The Boys).

I noticed it was padded. He uses the same claim in several areas.

Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.

...that's the same thing.

Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018

This claim gets retooled and restated several times.

He has no control over the stock market. That's not an accomplishment.

....and so on and so forth.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder
Really?

El Chapo used tunnels. A wall wouldn't have stopped the flow of the spice.

"The wall" isn't even completely up. They put up a bit more of it but what does it really stop?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The stock market is at an all time high, unemployment was near an all time low, and this administration has recorded the fewest number of American service members killed or wounded in a quarter century.

The above is all I want from a four year admin. There’s Americans that want more than what was listed above or something different?
Really?

Well, this is America, you have the freedom, so how about you get off your lazy a$$ and get the extras yourself then bc apparently the environment was available for that. Above boxes checked, then the Administration did their job in the term elected.

Personally, I don’t care who is President. We are electing in a political party every four years and their agenda etc.

The President is the Santa Clause of Politics. Something for the children to believe in. The rest of us adults that can use a calculator and work hard aren’t looking for a mystical powerful man to do more than the three objectives accomplished above.

Rising stock market
Low unemployment
Low War/Deadly Conflicts

Don’t give me post covid crap either. You think someone was able to change covid then why haven’t they used their magic already. Grow up. The admin did their job. And for some reason America voted that a new admin can do the same job, instead of just leaving in the admin that already checked the boxes. Seems legit.

This is why so many people can’t work for themselves. They think bc it feels good or whatever that it will work. Variation is the Achilles Hill of efficiency. Understanding efficiency is really important if you don’t want to be spoon fed the rest of your adult life and making someone else wealthy from your hard work.

Leading up to 2020, even with the economy running well bc those key points above were hit and GDP doing well too, 75% of Americans didn’t even have $1k in their bank accts. Yea, blame the people doing their job bc you can’t save money. Classic pass the buck mentality that is a hallmark of those that aren’t successful. BC it is inherently failure to pass along your issues instead of facing them and correcting them.

So here’s the best part. People like myself will now be able to easily target and earn a lions share of the available resources and dollars in the system then ever before. The last admin made a really competitive market and a changing of this admin will make it harder for any of my new competitors to now unseat me or any of the other few entrepreneurial pros out there. So if you ain’t already on that level, which most Americans are not based on just the ability to save money, then the next four years will not be an environment that will give you tools and easy access to come anywhere near my market share or anyone else that busted their ass while the economy was just rolling. Great for me, didn’t want it, but thanks for the gift America. I’d say you can expect at least a job then bc the gap between the poor and wealthy is about to explode but in an easy money environment for the few, there’s also not a big need for more workers. That’s only needed in competitive economies and that just got voted out. Sorry
edit on 18-1-2021 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Figures.... you lefties always need someone to hold your hands and be told what is "right" lol. Did you ever figure you can think for yourselves? I suspect not

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The Spanish flu was discovered in Spain

The first cases where found in The US. The Spanish Flu did not originate in Spain. It was called " The Spanish Flu" because Spain was hit the hardest.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Called the Spanish flu bc Spain was neutral during the war so that allowed them to be the first to widely publicize the flu itself.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
a reply to: Annee

Figures.... you lefties always need someone to hold your hands and be told what is "right" lol. Did you ever figure you can think for yourselves? I suspect not

you better look for a new fighting term because 'leftys' really doesn't appeal to anyone anymore. just say: everyone who has a different opinion than me.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You're figure of 10's of Millions is vastly over inflated only around 7M voted for Trump and not everyone who voted for him supports his stolen election narrative. It's likely only around 2M that believe the election was stolen. Hardly a majority.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You'll get over it.
www.latimes.com...

Here is a quote from your link...

(President Trump is guilty of) disparaging its (California's) rational and humane approach to immigration challenges, demeaning it for its struggles to deal with homelessness, and offering instead purported solutions that are unworkable, nonsensical or cruel.

Hmm their "rational" approach to "immigration" is to open the borders and let people starve and live on the streets homeless 🤔

Let everyone flood in so that the U.S. working class has to compete for jobs with people that are illegal and willing to work for pennies on the dollar compared to what US. workers need to stay out of the poor house....thus booting weary workers struggling to get by onto the streets and driving them to drug use for comfort.

That's California's "rational and humane approach" to what they call immigration. What a fu**ing joke.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
But we still have a pandemic that is out of control.

When you look at the money part of it ... it's easy to see people will call any death COVID-19 related ... because they're getting tens of thousands of dollars for one little lie. Dead is dead ... let's get paid!!

And economy falling apart for some.

This is Congress' fault. They're they ones that decide how much money to blow. We either get taxed to death for that ... or it's added to the National Debt. The US economy ENDED $28 Trillion dollars ago.

And a bunch of Trump's traitors trying to overthrow the government and make Trump a King.

See my signature line.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You'll get over it.
www.latimes.com...

Your link there mentions Trump elevating racism.... That was actually the left focusing on it and never shutting up about it that elevated it.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: rickymouse

The Spanish flu was discovered in Spain

The first cases where found in The US. The Spanish Flu did not originate in Spain. It was called " The Spanish Flu" because Spain was hit the hardest.

They publicized and investigated the virus in Spain, this article explains it pretty well, because they publicized the virus in the newspaper back then, it became referred to as the Spanish flu. The articles explained the symptoms or identified the virus. Evidently other countries were not mentioning it in the news.

www.sciencefriday.com...

Read about this in the section "the flu wasn't spanish at all"

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: mtnshredder
Really?

El Chapo used tunnels. A wall wouldn't have stopped the flow of the spice.

"The wall" isn't even completely up. They put up a bit more of it but what does it really stop?

I never said it stopped it, I said the cartel has taken a big hit because of it, that is a cold hard fact you seem to want to gloss over. I know a lot of Latinos and have worked with them on a daily basis for 40yrs, some, not the most upstanding people on the planet, they tell me things that probably don’t make it through your biased filter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join