It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse Releases List Of Trump's Accomplishments Set Aside An Hour Or So To Read It It's Long

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Trump didn't do enough to stop the pandemic they unleashed to take him down. Trump didn't do enough to stop the economy from crashing that they destroyed to take him down.
He didn't do enough to stop his being a racist that they lied about to take him down.He didn't keep the warhawks happy by avoiding escalating military conflicts. he didn't do enough to placate China which might have helped the american people economically but hurt the elite and tech oligarchs. He screwed the banks over at their own game.
Wait a sec..... everything that he did or didn't do made him the greatest POTUS in the last 50 years, maybe even better than Ronald Reagan or at least close. And we're replacing him with this #ing senile old traitor pedo? That we know stole the election but we're letting him slither into the White House anyway? Okay, America gets whats coming to it.
edit on 19-1-2021 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Here's the link.
www.whitehouse.gov...
Reading through it made me cry. What an incredible loss America has suffered.

The difficulty is that many of us don't consider those to be "Trumps" accomplishments. Just things that the government did that would have happened whoever was the president. Or we consider those to be mostly spin and BS because they weren't what Trump promised us.

The wall hasn't been built, Clinton hasn't been locked up, the lobbyists haven't been given the old heave-ho, and he's been targeting low hanging fruit immigration fruit like people in factories when rather than MS13.

Wake me up when he discloses the truth about Roswell.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Did Mexico pay for the wall yet?

25 billion is so 2016...Its almost laughable sum now isn't it... We talk Trillions in 2021 not billions anymore, get on the new program Phage. 452 miles of Trump wall was not a bad feat with all the left against him. If you ever want to talk about whether a wall is a good security idea or not we can since I'm in the security business. It was never about just a wall, but many layers with the wall being one of them. It was the left that made it a big deal since Trump suggested it as a campaign promise at which point the left decided come hell or highwater it wasn't going to happen.

Trump's plan was to create a small toll on border crossers and possibly taxing remittances. At over 350 million crossings each year and a billion dollar per day in goods it would take maybe 10 years to pay for it all, but hey I'm sure Biden will stop it all to keep the OMB narrative alive and well and allow you to keep repeating "Did Mexico pay for the wall yet?" in some smug way...

I sold an item on eBay to someone living in Canada and I think the duty and fees was 15%, so I don't think a small increase from Mexico to the us would come even close to what Canada does.

BTW welcome to 2021 with Biden...this was from the BBC yesterday...new caravans forming...

edit on 19-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Drucifer

Hard drug seizures have skyrocketed at the ports of entry and seizures where there were once no wall have plummeted.
Using common sense, what does that tell us?

It’s certainly not an indication that the wall isn’t helping is it?

I’m just curious by what measure “skyrocketed” is being used. The fact remains that drugs are still getting into the country enough to not effect drug prices. Even the hint of something drying up with shoot prices up, but a gram of blow is the same price now as it was 20 years ago.

I don’t doubt that the wall is stopping some drugs from coming through, it just clearly isn’t enough to threaten the profit of cartels/dealers. Unfortunately, there isn’t an official list of black market drug prices I can provide to back it up, but if you wanted to do some research on the side, you can find general prices on Reddit and various drug-related forums. I guess Bluelight.nu got nuked, which is unfortunate, but they used to have price threads in every sub-forum so you could see prices all around the world.

I think my bigger point is that I don’t think the border has been used as a major outlet for the drug trade in a long time. The failed war on drugs has only pushed them to get smarter and more secretive to the point that it doesn’t matter how much wall is in place or how strong it is, they’re going to get drugs up here and most likely, far enough away (or under) from the border.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Reading through it made me cry. What an incredible loss America has suffered.

I hear ya.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I don't know if showing restraint against CNN is an accomplishment.

He said numerous times that network was the number one enemy of Americans and America.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.
If that's how it starts, why bother. Just look at the things that went right Until they didn't. That's like a convict saying my life was perfect until uh, I caught my wife in bed and had to kill the guy.

A presidents legacy includes everything that happened under their watch and how they handled it. So, let's be clear Seattle and Portland happened under Trump. Charlottesville and Trump's response was part of his legacy. The Capitol Riots would not of happened without Trump - see a pattern there.

That's like President Bush saying "The economy was perfect until 911" not my fault and "I did everything right until Katrina" not my fault - no we all know it is everything combined and how he reacted is his legacy. Imagine Obama saying "I did nothing wrong until Bengazzi or fast and furious".

Come on people, while Trump certainly did some good and bad things - some which will take time to see the results of - such as the economy, how the Supreme court rules in the future etc. But Trump doesn't get to write his own legacy that will take time and it will all be put together and we will see it better from the future. Just as we clearly see NIXON, Clinton, Bush's, OBAMA and the rest.
edit on 1/19/21 by verylowfrequency because: fix

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So many Trump Administration accomplishments, experts disagree on which are his top 10.

But this analyst gives a stab at it.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
That list shows what I was talking about. Numbers 1, 2, 5, 9 and 10 on that list would be things that many people wouldn't consider good things and one could argue that a couple of others were not really his accomplishments.

Number 10 is especially dumb: "March for Life. Donald J. Trump became the first U.S. president to attend the annual massive pro-life march in Washington". It is no great feat to attend a march and if that is in the top 10 then the rest on the long list in the OP, one could think, are rather insignificant.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join