It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse Releases List Of Trump's Accomplishments Set Aside An Hour Or So To Read It It's Long

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here's the link.
www.whitehouse.gov...
Reading through it made me cry. What an incredible loss America has suffered.
edit on 1/17/2021 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

edit on 1/17/2021 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Did Mexico pay for the wall yet?

Reading through it made me cry.
You'll get over it.
www.latimes.com...
edit on 1/17/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You'll get over it.
www.latimes.com...

Did you make your list to compare?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hmmm....

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The interesting thing, is that Trump was not politician, so he had no former political background, or years as a public server, Old man Biden spend 40 years as a career politician and I am trying to find his greatest accomplishments, lets me get that darn magnifying glass, darn still can not see it.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Great.

But we still have a pandemic that is out of control.

And economy falling apart for some.

And a bunch of Trump's traitors trying to overthrow the government and make Trump a King.

Some would argue Hitler or Stalin did some good things too.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Did you actually read the info there?

The fact that it's constantly called "The China Virus" tells me exactly who this was written for vs being just written as factual information.

Almost every item on there is written in Trump Speak, I'm sorry I mean snake oil yet still people believe he is Superman when in reality he is basically Homelander (sorry for those that do not watch The Boys).

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Here's the link.
www.whitehouse.gov...
Reading through it made me cry. What an incredible loss America has suffered.

Thank-you for starting this timely thread.

I've been keeping up with www.promiseskept.com... over the past 4 years. Hundreds of meaningful accomplishments by the Trump administration!

CNN said yesterday that President Trump was the WORST President in history, which means he is closer to being the BEST President in the history of the United States.

edit on 1/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

And a bunch of Trump's traitors trying to overthrow the government and make Trump a King. 

Convenient huh?

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Every time I see this stupid sentence, I'm going to correct it. Ask anybody that was actually there. The ocean of patriots that went to Washington DC did NOT go there to overthrow the government.

They marched to the capitol to stand in solidarity against what they see as a stolen election. Tens of millions of Americans feel the same way and we are all appreciative of the ones that went to protest peacefully.,

No. a bunch of Trump traitors did NOT try to overthrow the government. Some infiltrators and perhaps a few bad actors got the headlines though.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Got as far as "Massive Deregulation" and realized that this list was made with a segment of the population in mind.

They probably didn't need this because they probably have a list of their own and entries like this would never bee seen as an accomplishment by others.

Nothing more than political fluff.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You'll get over it.
www.latimes.com...

Yeah, how is that, a politician not following through on promises
Wonder if that’s happened ever before in history

Let’s see after 4 years of Joe shall we

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
LOL dude wrote his own "legacy".

His legacy is our first, twice impeached president who left us divided enough that another civil war isn't out of the question.

But... he did some good things. He lost the presidency, house, and senate and all but destroyed the republican party. Maybe he did MAGA.

(post by SuicideKing33 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Do we though? Keep hearing from the media, in its best Jan Brady pandemic cosplay, yelling, "Cases! Cases! Cases!" but nothing much about deaths or recoveries. The virus is still over 99% survivable and treatment protocols have gotten better than they were a year ago.

Only the blue states that shut down hard to spite Trump. The more purple (as well as the solid red) states all seem to be fairing much better. Weird, eh?

originally posted by: opethPA
The fact that it's constantly called "The China Virus" tells me exactly who this was written for...

Where did the virus come from?

I loathe Breitbart as a source, but the videos and other sites seem to have scrubbed the dozens of examples of the mainstream media calling it the 'China Virus' or 'Wuhan Virus' on air, in print, and on social media. It was not an 'issue' for them until President Trump started calling it that and Winnie the Pooh said it was racist.

Who owns the mainstream media?

a reply to: queenofswords

You're thinking critically and not just going along with the talking heads. Time for open thought and speech like this is coming to an end soon. Enjoy it while we can. Maybe we'll bump into each other at a reeducation camp mixer one day.

a reply to: Raggedyman

Why wait for the next four when you can look back at the last near fifty?

edit on 1/17/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Even the best propaganda artists and denial mongers can't argue with success 😎

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The fact that it's constantly called "The China Virus" tells me exactly who this was written for vs being just written as factual information.

Almost every item on there is written in Trump Speak, I'm sorry I mean snake oil yet still people believe he is Superman when in reality he is basically Homelander (sorry for those that do not watch The Boys).

Along with the China virus we've had the Spanish flu, the West Nile virus, the Zika virus ( named after the Zika forest in Uganda), the Ebola virus (named after the Ebola river), and Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome. We've historically named viruses after their place of origin.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

His legacy is our first, twice impeached president who left us divided enough that another civil war isn't out of the question. 

I think you'll find that the establishment did that. Trump was just the excuse.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Here is a list of Biden's accomplishments for his 47 years in office.....

and here is his next 4 years.....

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I consider it the China virus because it was discovered in China. The Spanish flu was discovered in Spain, it was not even around there when it was discovered. There is no other Chinese virus on the books and many viruses got their name by either where they were discovered or where they started. They can't call it the Wu flu because a virus already has the WU name, discovered at Washington University.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join