It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurrection Act declared Saturday night?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think someone should invoke the Introspection Act so people in this thread are forced to consider why they post specious sources about something they know is never going to happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think someone should invoke the Introspection Act so people in this thread are forced to consider why they post specious sources about something they know is never going to happen.

You should know by now that President Donald J. Trump ALWAYS has a hand up his sleeve. Always. This is how he was able to stay 10 steps ahead of the DNC/Deep State for 4 years. Man, he just roasted you guys and you still haven’t realized it yet. MSM can only go so long before they have to reveal the President Donald J. Trump invoked the InsecureRetard Act already and any day now, just wait, BOOM!! KA-BOOM!

Hey, speaking of KA-BOOM, where’d that one guy go who was constantly posting tweets with nothing else to offer? Not carewemust, the other one.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

It's been four years of hearing about how the indictments, arrests, martial law, round ups, detainments in Gitmo, etcetera, were all imminent.

Now there's less than a week left and I can honestly say I'm not going to miss any of that stupidity.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I must say I agree with you, but I hope we're both wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
I must say I agree with you, but I hope we're both wrong.

I'm 100% not wrong. Nothing happened and nothing is going to happen. It's over. Stick a fork in it.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Drucifer

It's been four years of hearing about how the indictments, arrests, martial law, round ups, detainments in Gitmo, etcetera, were all imminent.

Now there's less than a week left and I can honestly say I'm not going to miss any of that stupidity.

I don’t see it ever ending. I’m 100% sure that even after Trump passes on, his followers will still believe he’s going to pull the carpet out from under the swamp.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I don’t see it ever ending. I’m 100% sure that even after Trump passes on, his followers will still believe he’s going to pull the carpet out from under the swamp.

I guess that's a solid point when you consider people think the very much dead JFK Jr. was somehow going to come back and save the day.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I would expect our military to ignore a bad order, this would be one of them. I still smell a huge hoax.

If it was simply an order, yeah, you'd be right, as would they.

But what if Trump calls in all of the Joint Chiefs and all of the top military leaders, and sits them all down, and lays out the evidence - all of it, the real, actual, hard evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the treason that happened and is currently happening? This would include any evidence they have on any of those same Joint Chiefs and top military leaders. Then, instead of ordering them to do anything, presents his/the plan to resolve the treason with as little bloodshed as possible, and asks them to do what is right, but gives them all the choice to vote (including allowing the traitors to vote too) among them) on whether or not to go forward with his plan.

I for one would hope that they would all vote in favor of saving our Republic.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

It just seems too unlikely to me at this point to be that possible.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I think you may need a pair of glasses, Mason.

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Thanks. I just want to try to determine if this is really happening.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Thanks. I just want to try to determine if this is really happening.

I think a purple unicorn named 'Fred' is going to take over the government and might have heard someone who knows someone mention this on YouTube, is it thread worthy?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Insurrection act invalid?
I guess Lincoln was a traitor then...?
The only difference I see between now and then is geography is no longer a factor.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

If a police officer is approached by a person claiming to have been assaulted by the mayor, does he shrug it off or investigate? When you have numerous sources telling the same story and it is possible to happen, investigating it only makes sense. To assume it is or is not true are both errors in judgement, one just as blind as the other. Even if something is unlikely to be true, if there is evidence and possibility then a curious mind will at least attempt to disprove it.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

If a police officer is approached by a person claiming to have been assaulted by the mayor, does he shrug it off or investigate?

If a police officer is approached by a person claiming to have been assaulted by a SPACE ALIEN does he shrug it off or investigate?

This Insurrection Act getting passed really, really soon this time, for real, stuff is the space alien of the equation.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

But what if Trump calls in all of the Joint Chiefs and all of the top military leaders, and sits them all down, and lays out the evidence - all of it, the real, actual, hard evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the treason that happened

Oh, the "actual hard evidence" LMFAO I imagine they would ask why he did bring it to court?..then walk out of the room.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Really seems like you enjoy insulting people to feel better about yourself, Mason. It was entirely within the realm of possibility that Trump might have attempted to seize control through the military. The Democrats even feared he'd do it. Are they hunting space aliens too? Hell, Pelosi even attempted a coup herself.

www.nytimes.com...

So stop being silly.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It was entirely within the realm of possibility that Trump might have attempted to seize control through the military.

Maybe for the LARP'ers but most people realize that this bizarre fantasy was never going to happen.

edit on 13-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Cute meme. Let me know when the thread premise actually happens.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Right about half past never.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join