It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurrection Act declared Saturday night?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Why comment on politics if you don't follow politics? The Dems refused to allow an investigation of the data.

(post by sligtlyskeptical removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Hope is not stupid. This stuff affects people's lives. You might consider treating people with a little more respect than that.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's a dud. So sorry guys.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Can't say I'm surprised by the outcome.

Entirely too many of these rumors have been floating around.

I had someone at work today say they were turning off auto-updates on their iphone because the EBS was going to be updated away to keep President Trump from speaking to the people.

People have been wanting Donald Trump to declare an insurrection, to declare martial law, to arrest tons of people, and kick a few secret doors in.

Does any of that sound like something you want? I certainly don't want a FOB down the road from my home. I'd like to think I left that # in Afghanistan. My worst fear is that the idiots who pulled off that crazy # at the Capitol will do so again.

edit on 1 12 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Is it really happening this time? For serious? No more wait for tomorrow or the next day?

Are you really going to post evidence showing how President Trump colluded with Russia?... You promised you had 100% evidence, but are you sure you got it now?...

Are you sure you have now evidence he committed treason? How many times have you claimed he did and you didn't present one iota of evidence?...

Are you 100% sure again this time?...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Why comment on politics if you don't follow politics? The Dems refused to allow an investigation of the data.

Of course I follow politics.

1st time I've heard the excuse that the Dems refused allow an investigation.

There were Republican judges, installed by Trump himself that refused to take the case.

The goalposts got shifted a lot during that period. Every time a Rep judge refused the case or a Rep spoke out against President Reject Trump's attempted coup all of a sudden they were traitors. When in the days preceding they were pinning all their hopes on the judge siding with the President Reject.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
It's a dud. So sorry guys.

Nothingburger has a better ring to it, President Reject Trump's Fanatical Suppoters Cult has been bringing them to us since the election.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
My worst fear is that the idiots who pulled off that crazy # at the Capitol will do so again.

There is more insurrection planned for the 16th through 21st (at least)

It will be worse if Trump is impeached.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Are you really going to post evidence showing how President Trump colluded with Russia?

Why would I do that? This thread isn't about it.

You promised you had 100% evidence, but are you sure you got it now?

Where did I say that? You seem confused again.

Are you sure you have now evidence he committed treason?

Why do I have to provide evidence of something I never claimed?

How many times have you claimed he did and you didn't present one iota of evidence?

Like I said, you seem really confused, you mixing me up with someone you're having one of your rants with?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We are so far beyond the insurrection act now.

If something had been done in JUNE and not a few days before power transfer we could have avoided this. Why the head burying and tweets were used instead is beyond me.
Which makes it look planned all along.

The sudden need to eliminate trump supporters does not pass any smell test at all.
Which makes it look planned all along.

Only explanation I can come up with is that it's all a plan to destroy the republic which would put the entirety of the government in cahoots including Trump.

What it boils down to is one of two scenarios:

1. Somebody wants a shooting war in-country
2. Communism was the plan all along

I can see the never-trumpers and the democrats in a cabal to make these moves.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I could point out how dumb this theory is but instead I'll say this:

I have a close friend whose husband's unit was the only unit called up over the summer when Trump wanted to unleash the military on the protesters in DC.

Her husband is currently at home with her and their kids.

Stop trying to come up with fantasies where Trump becomes a fascist dictator. Instead you should start working on excuses for how the planned terror attacks on the 19th (or 17th or 20th) are actually the work of Antifa.

Is he still at home? DC is currently packed full of troops

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You must be in quite the echo chamber of information then. Trump kept fighting on and on for the Dems to allow an investigation of the voter data but they blocked it, insisting there was no evidence of election fraud, when in fact there was a lot. I suggest giving Tim Pool/Timcast a try. He's an old school liberal who remains critical of both sides and he's honest. He only uses mainstream sources and then expresses his opinions on these matters. If you really want to test your mind, try listening to Ben Shapiro to hear a conservative view of media. By hearing all sides you will be better educated and more well-rounded.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I guess keeping a heads up for any psychological games is wise when there is a lot of conflict going on. The truth is the first casualty of war.

Speaking of psychological games I found this interesting from Military Times

1st Special Forces Command investigating PSYOP captain for involvement in Trump DC rally

Political activism, I believe is frowned upon while actively in the Military I believe.

The command is investigating Capt. Emily Rainey’s involvement in the Wednesday rally. The 30-year-old psychological operations officer told the Associated Press she led 100 members of Moore County Citizens for Freedom who traveled to Washington to “stand against election fraud” and support Trump. The rally began peacefully near the White House but later grew deadly as pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol.

And what does Ms Rainey do?

Rainey is assigned to the 4th Psychological Operations Group at Fort Bragg, according to Lessard. The PSYOP troops use information and misinformation to shape the emotions, decision-making and actions of American adversaries.

Curiouser and curiouser....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

My worst fear is that the idiots who pulled off that crazy # at the Capitol will do so again.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Funny but intellectually dishonest.

This is more like the culprits...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Folks I think we all know he hasn’t signed the act. He won’t sign the act. For all the bluster he hasn’t got the balls to do it. So the US will go down the pan now and fester in the U-bend.

I know I know, Orange Trumpy man bad bad bad.

But Biden touchy senile man worse worse worse.

Freedom will soon become a friend we all once knew.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Funny but intellectually dishonest. This is more like the culprits...

and tell me what is the difference between the two people. Both entered the building which is an act of civil disobedience and no more. It is worth bearing in mind although i think this event was false flag that democracy is not complete without such acts and history is testimony to that.

A little intellectual honesty for you there.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
When are y'all going to learn that all of this is to get your hopes up? Controlled Opposition, Vaccine Lover, NWO Puppet Trump will not do anything he's not supposed to do. We're f##ked if we get Puppet Trump back in office, we're f##cked if we get Biden as the next Puppet of The United States. Both are simply following the agenda.
This all keeps you "trusting the plan" and not going against the The Psychopathic Powers That Be. This keeps us all even more divided and distracted.
edit on 12-1-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Wrong:

They beat a cop to death and another unconscious:

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join