It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurrection Act declared Saturday night?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There are a number of people online claiming (since Saturday) to have had inside contacts informing them that Trump has signed over official power to the military via the Insurrection Act. Supposedly, there are arrests being made and a lot of high profile arrests to be made in order to secure American sovereignty. The mainstream media and probably Big Tech would be shut down for a time, so that the only source of information Americans receive on these events will be through the Emergency Broadcast System.

If anyone has any new info on this, please share it.

Rumors abound on social media amongst Trump’s biggest supporters that “it isn’t over! The Insurrection Act was signed last night. This is a military operation.”

Most such claims assert that Trump has overwhelming evidence of voter fraud from Italy, the US military is aware of an attempted stolen election, and Trump will use EBS to communicate with the public when most communication channels go down during an Insurrection Act blackout.

The Insurrection Act is vague and disputed by legal scholars as an invalid attempt to put military on US streets;

“Enacted in 1807 as an addendum to prior statutes authorizing the use of the militias, the original Insurrection Act authorized the use of the standing military in cases of foreign invasion as well as in response to internal insurrection at the request of state authorities. Congress later amended it following the Civil War and enactment of the Fourteenth Amendment in order to allow for the use of the military to enforce federal law against or over the objections of state authorities, but only to enforce certain constitutional rights or where the president determines that rebellion or similar conditions make it “impracticable” to enforce the law through normal means.”

Given the broad description of the Act, however, it appears Trump has legal standing to invoke it, as he feels that rebellion and fraud have prevented the full effect of the Constitution in this case.

People across social media Sunday are claiming, without proof, that Trump signed the Insurrection Act at midnight Sunday morning. A quick twitter search reveals that the rumor is everywhere. Is it just a rumor, or has Trump signed the Act?

thecoloradoherald.com...

Some of the sources I have found:
www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...
www.bitchute.com...
www.bitchute.com...
speakingaboutnews.com...

Edit: Forgot this one.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-1-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This might be an epic crow eating thread for some members and I'm not talking about the original poster, just in case that wasn't clear. STARS TO OP!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Thanks. I just want to try to determine if this is really happening.

+51 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I truly hope that there is a plan in place to save our Republic from invalid elections and an incoming administration in the pocket of the CCP.

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I hope it is going to happen. The blatant fraud and our traitorous politicians thumbing their noses and middle fingers to the American people is so obscene that it beggars belief.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to an official source (government, not media)

If this is true, tomorrow morning could be a very, very interesting start to this year.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Preparation for days ahead… Martial Law Eminent! – Wade McKinney

There is a video at this link.
Original article can be found here

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
I'm looking forward to an official source (government, not media)

If this is true, tomorrow morning could be a very, very interesting start to this year.

Always tomorrow, never today.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Preparation for days ahead… Martial Law Eminent! – Wade McKinney

There is a video at this link.
Original article can be found here
Eminent or imminet? They both apply I guess

Just wanna make sure I know what another chubby bearded guy has to say about defending freedom and democracy

Because ya know, words have meanings.

Some of them differ

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Washington DC airspace is crowded tonight. I'm calling this (not the OP) a hoax.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Star Wars IV, a new hope.

Good luck. A military coup, how wonderful.
edit on 10/1/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Eminent or imminet? They both apply I guess

If you watch the video the message is clear.

Even if they picked the wrong word in type.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I would expect our military to ignore a bad order, this would be one of them. I still smell a huge hoax.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Washington DC airspace is crowded tonight. I'm calling this (not the OP) a hoax.

The people in the know are getting out while they can.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think adjournment of the House and Senate until January 21, 2021 would end any potential for backlash from the people over a pointless exercise by Pelosi and the gang. Call it deplatforming the Civil War if it makes people feel better.

Article 2, Section 3.
He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Special forces disguised as Antifa and "confiscating Pelosi's laptop is one of the truly happy highlights of what happened the other day.

Things are already getting real, and exponentially real by the day. I LIKE it!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I would expect our military to ignore a bad order, this would be one of them. I still smell a huge hoax.

The military falls under the ultimate command of the Commander in Chief.
Anyone in the military can refuse to follow any order.
However , they may be subject to military tribunal.
edit on 1/10/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Thanks for sharing, LookingAtMars.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Thanks. I just want to try to determine if this is really happening.

It's not.

When we wake up tomorrow, Trump will be a one-digit midget.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The military falls under the ultimate command of the Commander in Chief.
Anyone in the military can refuse to follow any order.
However , they may be subject to military tribunal.

True, but if Trump were to give them an unconstitutional order they are oath-bound to ignore it. No?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join