It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS News reporting cabinet members discussing 25th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

(post by THeGreaTZoiD removed for a manners violation)
(post by CopeLongCut removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CopeLongCut

Reported you dude. Please stop spamming all these threads with that emoji.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor
The only reason they would do this is to stop President Trump from releasing "some things over the next 2 weeks that will shock you", said the President in Georgia on Monday night.

If he's removed from office, he can reveal those things verbally, but there will be no proof. The MSM will label the FORMER President's statements as conspiracy BS, and move on.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
One more dig of the spurs. They can’t wait to screw over what’s left of the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No...it needs to be done for a variety of reasons like having the nuclear football in trusted hands, continuity of government, having a Commander-in-Chief that can be trusted to make decisions in the event of a threat.

Trump essentially committed among other crimes like sedition, domestic terrorism by encouraging his followers to do something yesterday. This is not forgiveable.

I can it pray Mr. Pence does what is necessary.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Fair question: Do you think freedom of the press only means a nebulous business of TV, radio and newspapers or that you as an individual have the freedom to have your ideas published? That like speech, the press is also freedom of expression for the people?

This is not to say that a publishing company must print your material. But that it may be printed, even if you must print it yourself at your complete expense.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

No...it needs to be done for a variety of reasons like having the nuclear football in trusted hands, continuity of government, having a Commander-in-Chief that can be trusted to make decisions in the event of a threat.

So ... so ...
... you put it in the hands of man with Alzheimer's ...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: DBCowboy

During the American Civil War there were only 2 million Union troops. Think about 70 million and what that fight would look like. I don't think the other side is ready for that.

Around 50million of those are well past their sell-by date. Most wouldn't pass the drug test.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

During the American Civil War there were only 2 million Union troops. Think about 70 million and what that fight would look like. I don't think the other side is ready for that.

Around 50million of those are well past their sell-by date. Most wouldn't pass the drug test.

Is that how they scaled the Capitol wall and rappelled down? You don't see the ANTIFA boys pulling that one off.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Actually, I would say that the percentage of people here claiming antifa did it and not Q is pretty high. General consensus here on ATS is the antifa actually did do it, LOL posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Is that how they scaled the Capitol wall and rappelled down? You don't see the ANTIFA boys pulling that one off.
edit on 7-1-2021 by MayRenee because: Add info.

edit on 7-1-2021 by MayRenee because: Add info.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

If ANTIFA was in there, they were a small group, enough to instigate, but not the majority.

But isn't that what we saw with BLM all summer? It wasn't BLM's fault. They were all peaceful. It was the ANTIFA goons who instigated it all ...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I think this is more journalist wet dreams and posturing.

"What if Trump won't leave"?
"What if Trump barricades himself in his office?"
"What if Trump does this?"
"What if Trump does that?"

As already said, the worst thing that could be done would be to agitate and inflame the situation by trying to remove Trump prematurely.

As long as he complies with the transition and fulfills his responsibilities, then there's nothing to be done.

Wait for the arresting Trump fantasies until he actually breaks the law or fails to comply with his duties as an exiting POTUS, THEN worry about the consequences.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Maybe just put every ATS post in the mud pit?
Wow...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Cognitively, Biden is in much better shape than Trump. Time and again Trump has demonstrated that he could have early symptom of Alzheimer's. I would be surprised even he can even ride a bike.

Biden may stutter a little bit, yet people like you twist it around into something it's not. It is actually really low on you intellectually and morally that you find it necessary to do that.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

a reply to: panoz77

I doubt it. Those who support him are too stupid to be able actually put together a formidable Army.

Those of us who do not support Trump far out number Trump's people, we also have guns that we can use much more effectively.

You equate political preference with marksmanship?

This screams I don’t know anything about guns but I want to talk about them.

Were all real scared tough guy. You win. Biden didn’t cheat. Lmao.

No he didn't cheat...

No evidence have ever been broth to a court of law...so this is an unlawful take over attempt...nothing more nothing less
plain sedition... only vulgar criminals and dumb criminals cameras where rolling and this will be dealt with, with the full extent of the law...Mitch words

I've been a lawyer almost 30 years. In that time, I've *never* seen a dispute where there was literally *zero* evidence for one side's grievance. I've never had a fellow lawyer tell me about such a case, nor hear a judge say he's heard a case with *zero* evidence on one side or the other.

Taking the position that there is *zero* evidence really shows a lack of clear and honest thinking on the issue.

Edit before you post "that's not what I said": All of this evidence has been brought to court; and much has been presented in front of state legislatures. I've had serious questions about the courts' rulings on this - to the point of honestly wondering what the heck is going on. Not one court has said, "I've reviewed the evidence but reject it and here's why" which is how courts are supposed to rule on these things.
edit on 7-1-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Pulling the trigger on the 25th is the worst thing they could do right now and with only 2 weeks untill trump leaves office it would only add to the tensions.

Now I do think though that it might be being discussed seriously. Trump is becoming more volatile and i do think that cabinet members might be having discussions about how far they would let him go before triggering the 25th.

Holding a meeting by the President of the US, and asking them to go to Congress to air their grievances, is "volatile"?

Both of those actions are preserved in the US Constitiution. Literally, the right to hold meetings about their government, and to petition the government for the redress of grievances.

I question if you know what "volatile" means.
edit on 7-1-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Trump essentially committed among other crimes like sedition, domestic terrorism by encouraging his followers to do something yesterday. This is not forgiveable.

I can it pray Mr. Pence does what is necessary.

"Sedition" is advocating the overthrow of the government.

Trump is literally the head of the government.

How could he commit "sedition" against himself?

Jeebus, do they teach civics in school anymore?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join